Do you park next to others who have the same car?

Do you park next to others who have the same car?

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/rafaelbruner/page7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In my supra, yes.

In my girlfriend's 206, no.

yes

Literally nobody drives Impreza Sedan here, so no.

Yeah, I do. Back when I had a Miata I met lots of cool Miatabros that way. Either young guys getting into racing or older guys who moved onto Porsches or M3s.

But now I have a new edge Mustang.

>20something guys with neck tattoos who say "dope car man"
>60something guys who talk about the their brother who died driving a 1970 Boss 302
>Teenage girls who got a used V6 as a graduation present

>Owning a Swift

I try not to park near anybody, don't care it's only a civic.
I don't want dings or scratches, and I can walk

>judging people for what they drive
What are you, some kind of bully?

Yes

I would, but there's not many st drivers where I'm at.

I actually really, really like Sutzu Swifts. I like the horizontal taillights and I appreciate how light they made it.

All it took was seeing this pic of a GTi 1.3 a few years ago and I've had a thing for them since. Those fuckers, despite being FWD, have more torque than my 1.8 miata and weigh 550lbs [250 kg] less! I'm sure that'd be a blast to drive. The GTi wasn't sold here, but I'd have fun in a GLS, too. I know it's basically a Geo Metro, but Swifts actually look cool (and dat sub-1,700 lb curb weight!).

outsider thread

:3

Yes. Last week I saw 7 Civics parked in a row. It was pretty incredible.

Mind if I save this?

The last's an Accord, but that is pretty amusing.

all ACCORDing to plan

>flickr.com/photos/rafaelbruner/page7

There are high-res pics on pgs 7-8.

That post fulfills your CIVC duty for the day.

I've yet to see another Impreza sedan since I got mine. It's especially unlikely that I'll find one of this gen

No, because that causes confusion as to which one is which.
Second day I had my car, I parked it at a small shop. Came out, and the keyfob didn't work. I pushed it and pushed it, and nothing. Then I noticed another identical car next to mine. Which was locking and unlocking itself. Turned out someone had parked an identical car next to mine, and I'd just not noticed there were two and was trying to unlock their car.

MERCI

gf gets irrationally mad if i dont hunt out and park next to other subarus. we both have them.
she almost cried when i didnt park next to a white hawkeye sti.
>women

i used to

white people only drive blue or silver civics... intradesting

the ugliest generation. egs were the best looking

Haven't found anyone else to park next to. Some ST's have parked next to me though.

I'd park next to you user

good thing she didn't ask you to circle around the lot a few more times so you could find your spine

On the rare occasion that I see another PTGT or an SRT-4, yes. If I see a base model I stay the fuck away because most PT Cruiser owners are poor fucks that will door-ding you or clip your bumper.

I have a geo metro shit box I'm rebuilding currently. Getting a new clutch and engine. They are awesome cars. Canada got a turbocharged version of the 3 cylinder that powers the regular geo metro. Makes 75hp and 100lb ft. I found a mint one in some guys backyard under a small tarp, gonna see if he would let it go for cheap.

Ya know it mane
Mine is the white one. Felt so happy when I saw the other one. Wish I would've saw their face when they came back

Yes, very often I would see two or three Outbacks in a row and join them

not australian

I wish, I drive a SW20 MR2 and ive only seen like two other ones in my area, i tend to park next to other 90s sports cars when i can

In my foxbody yes, I've never actually met any other owners though...

In my Matrix XRS no, it looks like a regular normie appliance.

Happened years ago

My mom used to tell me a story about how when she was younger she drove a ford pinto and parked it next to another one. When she came out of the store she got in her car and drove home. At home she realized it was the wrong one and the cars were such pieces of shit that she could unlock and start the other one with the wrong key.

so did she keep the new one?

Nobody Ive seeb has a gen 1 explorer, much less a 2 door. So Ill go out of my way to park next to the newest explorers and just take in how far Ford has fallen.

All these fucking normies don't even choose a cool color, it's a shake they see a car as an appliance

svt foci are my secret love, I mean they were modified for rally so that gives em some merit, are they fun in manual? I kinda want to get one as my first car because they are always cheap

i own a saab 9-5 aero and i always park next to a fellow saab owner. after i park next to the car i wait for the owner and then engage in a sophisticated discussion about how not having ABS is a GOOD thing

cute

yes
it just happens
t. Camry owner

It depends where they parked. If they parked right next to everyone else, then no. But if they parked further away and no one else is near them, I will park next to them one lane over. I always park in BFE because I'm completely paranoid about anyone dinging my car.

>saab 9-5 aero
>not having ABS
what?

nigga i parked where i wanted to like a real boy

Have yet to see another r32 gtr here in Belgistan but I would