Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

The thread is dealing with botspam at the moment, join a guild listed below or hop on this recruitment discord discord.gg/pp3rPJ5 for access to the regional discords, it's the best way to talk/play with people from Veeky Forums for now.

FAQ: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV
Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3040092
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_E4Ek8kKnU
youtube.com/watch?v=dXhq0W-6cNw
youtube.com/watch?v=RDAW5f_nmDE&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you deny that mapping out three entire scaled cities to the same degree as their past games wouldn't be more time-consuming than scripting some missions and filling in a few cutscenes between them?

>roll into Calpheon
>game crashes
Glad to see they still havent fixed this fucking lag city

I'm on the east coast and major cities aren't really hard for me to get to so it's not that much of a stretch for me to find anything that isn't Third Strike, Power Stone, Cannon Spike, etc.

I'm up for that, from the Upper Cathedral Lamp?

I want to abuse a fellow /mmog/

>9 players on the entire map
>entire other team is f2ps

I love Reisen!

If only 3% of Steam users actually buy the 18+ patch, then isn't SP right in skipping 18+ releases?

i want them to track how many splats have you gotten so far with what weapon that also includes sub kills and special kills

Unit positioning doesn't matter because all your units are good and the enemy is too weak to be a challenge.

>tfw playing vidya when your bf suddenly starts bullying you and your erection distracts you

Just started the game, although from the trial seems pretty worth it. It's gameplay is pretty much like kamidori's with a few differences and improvements. Story wise seems interesting up to end of chapter 1 (where trials end).

So which one of you fucks just got the drop on me with an SKS on the final 2 and got straight niggerblasted with back to back headshots from my UMP.

Get this atheist out of my video games.

MGSV
Tales of Xillia
Earth Defense Force
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Go for a walk

Do you got the one where that robot barrels though a bunch of cactus sending them flying everywhere

>use power slide
>directed towards enemy
>super fucking fast
>uppercut him
>explosion
Pure satisfaction dude

Anything above 300 blocks of water is unnecessary, unless fishing for salmon. Just duplicate water by hand.

Logic puzzles of the patho variety.

Videogames? lmao gtfo with that shit

GOTTA GROW FAST

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3040092

>Dying with 6 bombs in stock
This is why I hate bombs. You either try to save them, or you die without using them, and can already scrap the run.

I honestly think it's for the best if the protagonist of a JRPG is kindof an idiot.

It's the reason Rush was so great in Last Remnant.

The problem isn't realism, it's that it goes against what was already clearly established in earlier Fallout games
Internal consistency is important for any work of fiction, but is especially vital in fantasy or science fiction

>mind-controlling the earth-dwellers and diddling boys.

post yfw you found out Xenogears is redpilled af

Wrestling is retarded fake garbage.

It's bad, and you should feel bad.

Lightning is the best.

The funny thing is I was looking forward to going for a walk all day at work today. And now it's pouring down rain.

Holy fuck, my red shells suddenly kept dissolving into thin air even though they haven't gotten close to anything.That's advanced lag.

Hopestar is Tendies, that's all you need to know.

Remembering more about this game now... your guy was a yellow dude with a pointed hat and no arms, and you had to drag him around. At one point you used a diamond with a skull? It was a shareware game around 1998.

is exactly right, it's very close to the SGB and no one screams about that. Also the GB Boy is $30, well worth it to play in the dark.

Wario World was the best.

no, quests have less choices than Fallout 3, only a few builds are viable, the dialogue is cringy and not amazing like people say

>I'm glad I did this in creative, because the amount of time it would take to produce everything here would be ridiculous
You mean because you're a bum.

I really liked modern Blackwell series.

Is HardcoreGaming101 book a good way to learn about hidden pnc gems?

He's actually more annoying now. He's also been an increasing annoyance to risk of rain threads and a few other games.

>implying there is a difference between those two for anyone who is not a terminal autist

>western games
>literally nothing

no it should be called dead on arrival

smart tripfag

It's largely based on what the map rotation is like that week. Basically, just pick a god and pray you get a favorable setup.

Been playing since NA launch. The game itself is fun but it's all about finding a company of people you can stand playing with. The community at large is kind of retarded.

Which version of UT are you using? Patch-wise

Jesus, this isn't even a rtft response, it's rtfop

nintendo nerd shouldn't complain about how annoying those power adapters are to use those multi power outlet boards

it's really not safe and not how they're intended to be used to begin with. you can attach two just fine into a basic wall socket

Dude, I've been playing this game since it was released in NA/EU. It IS 100% grinding game. EVERYTHING in the game is a grind one way or another.

Why would anyone not use a UNIX-like OS?

>having a chopped up dick

>tfw no significant other

I fucking love D'Sparil's theme, that war drum along with MIDI guitars really fits well in that battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_E4Ek8kKnU

Does creative mod have something like that? I've never personally used it

Who's the dark girl?

Read online. I'm in the middle of Knightfall and the original Swamp Thing run.

yep, every day, handful of others from work as well :D

>why don't I see Chinese players on my non-chinese servers
>but I do see Chinese players on my server open to any nationality!
you might be terminally retarded bud

Sorry, you're the only one fucked up this much. Also fuck off, this is a thread about games.

Thanks! I really needed this.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXhq0W-6cNw

youtube.com/watch?v=RDAW5f_nmDE&t

>castlemania animu (?)
but why, only weenies who play the metroid knockoffs actually care about the story

I honestly hope not
I want something new. I'm tired of GTA2.0 games.

They did a few months ago. Someone traded in Digimon World 1 and they sold it for 40 bucks.

Look on the XQemu page on the wiki. Note that the Windows build has a bug that makes it run 10x+ slower than it should though.

Yes, he. He said he has a penis. "He" means you're referring to someone who has a penis. Aurora has a penis, so you use he. This is basic stuff even a little kid could tell you.

>EVERY ROUGELIKE HAS TO LOOK JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL ROUGE!
>MY AUTISM WON"T ALLOW ANYTHING ELSE!

Nice vampire you generated there, EA.

hi r*ddit

Is that Pallosand going to quicksand vore that Lillipup?

Las Venturas in the 70s

Does it really matter?

Big Arms? I have no idea. Vanguard Princess is made in Fighter Maker, and it's pretty slick. Good for folks who like Variable Geo and Marvel vs Capcom.

The spammer isn't jugg. This is clearly venomblade

WELL WOULD YOU BE SO EAGER TO WAKE UP EVERY DAY ANOTHER 30 MINUTES EARLIER JUST TO MAKE YOUR PUBES INTO DRILLS? EH?

About to get the game, and roll a templar (closest thing to a paladin, right?).

Is there a guide or anything that I should do, so I can build a strong character and not waste talents/perks/whatever they are called?

And?

just bait with Julia lmao
It's because ISIS can't balance worth shit.

Leliana is for bullying.

>inb4 he quits as soon as you pick something with a strong early game

God I need to play Spyro at some point. And listen to more of The Police.

Nigger cd burners cost as much as a stack of cds now. For 30 bucks you could play all the dreamcast games you could ever want

>She

>Klabauter left the chat
gay

in that case, I guess they're not doing it very well

There is no precision with the N64 stick and the smaller deathzone comes with the downside of it's big as analog resolution.
You literally have stockholm-,duckling syndrome for a controller

Jump straight to Chaos Theory, you're not missing much with PT. CT you start getting your choices of how you want to go about doing things. It's not always your choice though.

It's a cryptic methaphor for how you shouldn't spam forced memes on bhutanese silk tapestry exhibitions.

>your merlin doesn't have invulns? scrub detected lol wait until r/eve hears about this

It was generally well received and sold reasonably well. It hit a million copies sold world wide back when that meant something

>least reddit moba is the one that is intentionally made to try and be as much of a safespace as possible

>Start from scratch
>Catch up in a month
>farther ahead than any loser in global
gg

Jump straight to Chaos Theory, you're not missing much with PT. CT you start getting your choices of how you want to go about doing things. It's not always your choice though.

N-NANI?!

B-But my port of 3DS monster hunter

SMG is so much better though

>hurr durr my game came out in 2010 and its retro uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

when mods come out for it