Play blondes.

Play any fighting game.

is there a GG rev 2 lobby up?

nobody gives a fuck except assmad buttjogurt poorfag morbidIy obese piratecucks

Bloody Roar 5 when?

>ARMS doesn't even have meaties

Wow

Import her game!

Judge a person by the contents of their character, not their hair color.

why is xrd the only fucking game i cant get a decent connection in

Play slutty virgins

SC2 coming up

twitch
.tv/iplaywinner

feelio when too many fighting games coming out and can't decide what to play

will do

based

So I noticed that Injustice 2 was sitting at around 5k views. If Tekken and GG players won't support Injustice 2, what makes you think we'll support Tekken or GG? Personally I'm perfectly fine with SF5 staying on top if none of y'all want to put in the time to grow the communities in other games. Injustice 2 is a really good game and it's way different from Injustice 1. Transitions are much shorter and do less damage, combos are a lot flashier and more varied, clashes require more strategy and mindgames than before, etc.

>tfw wanna play game but also stream monster

Why does Tekken have so many good girl (female) players?

I main Spawn!

Too many blondes, I want more redheads.

Who's bitch this is?

Blondes usually have the best character though.

Play Jive. Its the only fighting game that wont die in a week.

Heavy antipiracy is for delaying pirates temporarily and hurting legitimate endusers forever

Today I was dodged for the first time. I feel at home now. Like I finslly belong here.

DOES PLAYASIA GIVE THE ELIZA CODE AND DO THEY DELIVER ON TIME?

Because Tekken is even lower IQ than NRShit.

I'm not buying Injustass 2 until they bring back the main man

I live in a small European country and it always makes my heart beat faster when in ranked I come across a player who is part of the small fighting game community here. Do you know this feeling?

just like ki, no one plays dead games

>projectiles fly past each other
I can deal with everything else, even the shitty dial a combos and animations, if they changed this to something normal

Jive is only not dead on e sports lol

Ummmmm that's sexist shitlord???

Friendly reminder that the best form of training is actually playing other players

>Denuvo
Na.

I will play you right now in any game of your choice except KI.

I live in a smaller European country than you 'cause this hasn't happened to me a single time except for during the open beta for For Honor.

You can get decent playing 100 hours of training mode but you will remain a beginner if you play 100 hours of pvp games

Pirate Tekken.

replying to your own posts is in bad taste

I don't like SFV though.

Play Tomboys

I'm from Bosnia and I never ran into anyone from my country online
However once I moved to Austria I've been seeing people with an Austrian flag around and an idea of a local scene makes me really really happy

Almost about to buy jive season 2 pass.. s-someone stop me. I can play the new characters on an alt if I feel like it and I can get the pass for less later on. TASUKETE! I CAN'T CONTROL MY STUPID ASS!

That's like the complete opposite of the truth...

So is implying I would actually do that

calm down

playmono

just end it all

Enjoy Ed next week m8 :^)

I'd rather trainingboar for 200 hours than play 200 matches desu

M A K O T O
W H E N

Spaniard here, I don't face many compatriots so I know thst feeling, but in my case it's mixtured with anger because I have the worst connections with them. I get better matches against East Coast people, for fuck's sake.

Why did Ramon team up with Angel?
Wasn't he part of an Agent team investigating her in the first place?Wouldnt that put him on bad relations with Vanessa,which is bad cause he wants to dick vanessa?

theory fighting in training mode will only do so much. playing actual matches gives you insight on scouting player habits, adaptation, and dealing/reacting to a bunch of situations. those are things training mode simply won't help you learn. if you're playing marvel or something then sure. grind that execution away.

t. Rammylethal player

The next time you'll see her is in TxSF

Who else is a Mexican that would fight with them instead? Earthquake?

Well looks like this time you'll be the dodged. I'm going to hit the sack, it's 2:26AM where I live.

Well yea,but the best form of training would be with someone who knows how to play the game to give you tips,trick and advice while you play against him
Which is why i'm gonna bother Brick to play 2002UM with me and literally teach me everything from the ground up in a few weeks

Enough

3d players dont get 2d games and GG players would never like trash such as injustass. Gonna have to do the growing on your own.

why on earth would you assume either of those whores are virgins

>Next appearance is vaporwave

I come to /fgg/ to shitpost because twitch 2 fast.

た。。。助けて!!!!!!

Playchina

Ah, no, PS4. My bad, misread your post.

>>>/sc2gen/

senpai I'm not good at kof

I can tell you some basics but I don't really feel qualified to teach the game

Earthquake is from Texas I think and he's like 300 years before KoF
A good teammate would've been a new character , or if were gonna pull guys out of SNKs roster, Pepe

What country has datacaps in 2017 lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Because women are now our equals in 2017 and intelligent and skilled enough to play highly complex games just as well as men. I wouldnt be surprised if a girl took EVO Tekken 2017.

America as of like 6 months ago if you have comcast, which is typically your only choice depending on where you live.

There is quite the big scene in Vienna if you ever feel like going.

And hundreds of years ago Texas was part of Mexico.

Play her game

First of all, why the fuck would you take a plan with datacaps?
Second of all, I used to have 25 GBs per month and I made due, 1k GBs is fucking plenty.

I know,I'm aware of it
Its 4 hours drive away from my place tho (I'm in Villach)

should meterless dps lose ch state?

Literally dead game

>Hsien-Ko instead of Chun-Li
Why? Chun-Li is pretty much THE Chinagirl

You know, I could handle the 22f delay, but Denuvo on top of that is a bit too much.

whats your fightcade ill play

what's the actual delay? i remember harada losing his shit about people asking him what the input delay would be.

Did CvS not have an arcade release or something?
Why isn't it on Fightcade?

Naomi is too powerful to run on emulators.

Redpill me on whats wrong with denuvo

>i remember harada losing his shit about people asking him what the input delay would be.
holy shit it must be really bad...

Overrated hag.

It's not surprising that they're physically capable of it, just surprising that anyone would want to put up with the amount of stupid shit they would have to.

You should probably delete this post.

Leeches CPU power. Anti-consumer. Wears down SSDs due to the large volume of data being written/deleted.

Even if denuvo did break your ssd, so what? it's 2017. Who doesn't have 5 extra ssds lying around nowadays?

I see, that's a bit too far for some casuals, unfortunate. By the way there is also Dreamolition Derby in September in Munich if you feel like attending a tournament.

What if it breaks it five times?

Really wish I had your mafia connections too