status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>remember to bully shadowczar

Other urls found in this thread:

smitegame.com/2018-odyssey-skin-community-vote/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old thread:
Tune in to HiRezTV on twitch to watch taco's get paid in food to play smite.

Don't forget to vote for which class gets the tier 5 skin
smitegame.com/2018-odyssey-skin-community-vote/

And don't forget to bully shadowczar.

3rd for Scylla is best

>was going to post the do not que where shadow fed 1-9 with bell when she was op
>forgot to move it when i changed computers

We already know this stop posting it
>mid scylla
>faggot hades thinks he can gank with awilix
>3 down the lane near their tower, start laughing, launch doggo cannon and use 2
>both have 3/4 health gone
>no minions for hades to replenish health
>cooldown not ready yet
>basic attack until ded
:^)

rip, would have made for great bullybait

Bump the thread you fucking shitters.

Who is bestgirl and why is it baellona?

>dai ji will never suck you off while the peasants burn

>tfw no gf

daily reminder to disregard vgn orders from people who are feeding unless its a support on a shit team

Because she is one tough Tsundere deep down.

Isn't she really more a yandere tho?

> tomboy that shows zero displays of affection
>yandere
only canon smite girl that yandere is Izanami and technically Aphrodite if you ignore how much she gets around (and the succubus serqet)

Anyone wanna party up with this nice event goin on? Add B0bertzz

I think Hel could maybe be a Yandere too right? :)

Well she does want to beat your face in, so there's that

What the fuck do I do in conquest? Win or lose I don't feel as if I affect the outcome of the game at all. Least favorite is jungling as map awareness is huge in that role, I enjoy mid, support, solo, and carry if I have to. when I'm on a team that knows what to do I just follow them but beyond that I have very little knowledge on the mode. I guess I'll stop bitching and ask a few questions.
At what minute mark generally should a team start bunching up for the team fights?
What minute mark for oracles, gold fury, and fire giant?
What are some good duo lane comps?
Which role should be roaming the most besides jungler?
I know some of the answers will vary based on how game is going but the general minute mark is what I'm looking for.

around 10-15 mins is when teams start roaming around supports are the first around the 10 minute mark. jungler should always clear a buff or lane before swtiching or roaming somewhere else. adc just sits in his lane the longest while a fed solo will try and gank asap. supp roams and helps other lanes usually starting with a mid gank. gf and fg are a pain to start in pubs lucky for someone to even try if the enemy team is alive

>At what minute mark generally should a team start bunching up for the team fights?
I would say probably around 15-20+ minutes
>Oracles
These might as well be a regular camp, the supp and adc should try to get these if they are outclearing their opponents.
>gold fury
5-10 minutes, but gold fury attempt is mostly dependent on where the enemy team is. 3 or 4 people in the solo lane killilng your Solo laner? Take that Gold Fury in return.
>duo lane comps
Although Im not good with specific compositions, I can instead tell you what gods are good in the roles
ADC: Rama, Cernnunos, Hou Yi, Cupid, Medusa
Supp: Terra, Fafnir, Khepri, Ganesha, Athena
Although now that Im thinking about it I can come up with slight synergies
Khepri synergizes with Medusa well because his pull can set up her petrify ult(same with Athena), and Khepri is also good with Rama since Rama can ult to try to escape damage the Khepri can use his ult on him as soon as he lands to try to save him from dying when he lands. Cupid ult can set up Fafnir ult as well.

Any drawfriends still around? I would like to see Nemesis cosplaying as 2B.

I like playing Rama but u tend to avoid crit builds because I feel less comfortable building them, what's a good crit build for Rama so I can dip my toes into the crit waters

Why are you scared to build crit? Usually people new to the game build crit like crazy and are scared to use a non crit build because they think it won't do enough damage.

>skadifag literally scarred smgen into building crit on hunters
lmao

Im scared to build crit or pen/attack speed
Because I dont know what my build should be at all on Apollo
Please help

Power and pen. Crusher, titans bane, jotunns wrath, qins and asi. In no particular order.

>someone on my team picks a character I don't like
>immediately go to their lane, follow them everywhere and ruin their farm with gold xp split

>ruin their farm
You know that if you split XP in smite a minion will give more than 100% and the guy only lose gold if you are the one to last hit?

Reminder to vote for Bellona to get tier 5. This meta is heaven for me

>waste a tier 5 on yet another shitty war skin

>russian and spanish on the same team
Oh my fucking God they spend the whole game feeding and insulting each other in their own language and broken english.

it's the circle of hate

Daji fucking SUCKS holy shit

Why the fuck do I tilt myself losing 1on1 if I already know I'm a fucking shitter.

Not trying to be humble, talking serious. I know I have no skills or they are seriously inferior.

Then why the fuck I still tilt when another fucking user fucks me 1on1 or they go at 10hp again and again?

If I already know I have hard win a match WHY THE FUCK TILT MYSELF.

Thanks.

Khepri is so comfy to play when you have a team that isn't full of salty people.

Salt keeps you hungry, but it can fuck you over too.

Thing is, why. I mean, I know I'm bad, I should be apathetic when losing or being fucked up, not angry as fuck over thousand suns.

What was Hirez thinking with Da Ji?

She has no real ability damage outside of her 1. Her teleport is incredibly telegraphed. Her ultimate is just garbage. She has no escape because she can't cancel her ult early. She's just garbage.

I had the same problem.
Go practice solo, in casuals.(then ranked if you're already low ranked). It really helped me to develop 1v1 mindset. Learn all solo gods and remember what they can do against you and box as much as you can. Try to develop sense of danger as in when to retreat, what to expect, incoming ganks etc.
Solo experiance helped me in all other roles and solo is my favorite role now. Still can't jungle for shit. Although be warned, Bellona and Ositris are broken right now, don't even think about boxing them unless you're fighting someone who has no clue in what they're doing

Rate my build.

Should have sold boots for winged blade.

I need another egyptian waifu Hi-Rez, preferably a warrior, the last one was Serqet 3 years ago.

>niggergy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>NRG up by 5k gold and multiple kills
>look away for like 10 minutes
>they lost

I don't think there's going to be a threepeat boys

why are pro games so opposite ended
>in one game no one gets a kill for 20minutes
>in the next game there's 15 deaths before the 10minute mark

Rpg Bellona. Every stance changes her class. Knight. Beserker. .............. ......... .dominatrix.................

YES
E
S

When did terra turn top pick? did the med nerf shake up the support meta?

Since last split, her and Fafnir are the best support right now, people remembered that even if healing was nerfed a global sprint that give you CDR and 100% mana reduction is still pretty strong.

Is there anything better than cheesy ranked strats in the pro league

>blue stone and shifter shield hou yi
is this latam?

>The papis
Spanish team, so not a lot of difference.

I refuse to continue playing a game as solo lane if you come over, take my blue buff, never rotate then spam Bye when I get ganked. I've had this happen to me three times today and I am about one more game from committing murder

>all right team how can we throw this game
>it's cool i've got an idea
>*picks jing wei*

Playing your waifu>>>>wining a game

HEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

>not winning game with your waifu
It's like you don't want to protect her smile.

Hey look a Morrigan mid in spl. Suck it smggen

Obey Alliance?
More like SPLIT Alliance am i right? eh? eh?!

>one morrigan in spl
well at least we know whats gonna be instalocked for the next week

>all splits so far
>even NRG
CRAWLING

KAPPA KAPPA KAPPA KAA!

it's pretty prime, he's literally the only player that plays her. She just has a high skill cap so she might not be used til Dreamhack if not later

It's not about skill cap for pros. Her ult is still unreliable as fuck and gives you wrong person if you spam preset. That can fuck you up big time in team fight

Friendly reminder that you always build Ninja Tabi if you're going to build trans on a hunter.

I literally slap my hamster every time I hear that

So when is Freya gonna get a rework? She's fucking garbage in this burst mage meta.

Never. She's already too good.

>Rework a god when literally the only problem with her is she doesnt fit the meta
DO you want to rework Janus too?

Who is the best girl of the Mayan pantheon, and why is it Awilix?

>implying Janus doesn't fit in the meta
There's literally nothing wrong with Janus my man

unless you want to count the goddess of suicide or the goddess of filth as possible contenders shes the only decent one

>girl

REMEMBER LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO EVERYONE WAS BITCHING FREYA NEEDED NERFS AND WAS OP AS FUCK?

Goddammit wait like 4 more months and she is gonna be back in the meta again and people are gonna bitch and moan how OP she is and repear for forever.

>serqet builds full tank
>thor goes 3 crit items

god damn the weekends are the worst

bump

>goddess of suicide

Added to Smite when?

morrigan was a few patches ago

Jing loves thick cocks.

why would a seagull like chickens?

taboo

don't die pls

Claim your waifu.

Then say lewd things about Jing

Best way to build Rama?

that's cheating!

I love base Morrigan tho. It's up to her if she want to get kinky by turning into other goddess.

Duh