pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Toddler Add-on/Vampire Pack/Bowling Night Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-29-69-1020-and-crack/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?9lpja1y5tbf7ffb
mega.nz/#!O1oTySYb!KYEPPqz2LSLYLy8CruysT1lw2wcluX9AIWc5LRJw09M
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html
wickedwhims.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ryth should kill herself

This thread is dedicated to the booty.

Nice vampire you generated there, EA.

>she
You mean he because hes a disgusting spic

>couldn't even make it past the first post without discord faggotry

Youre the one talking about honeyvanity in /tesg/,so what is your rounds? Do you start there first then come here?

>the sims 3 general

Who here is excited for the new GP?
I sure as fuck am!

ITS THE BEST PACK YET
SACK LUNCHES ARE THE BEST
I'D PAY $20 JUST FOR THOSE ALONE!

Heh, I love when someone notices the little things I do to the op image from time to time. Sometimes I'll change the plumbob color or other shit.

CUUUUUUUUUTE

why no daughters??

Thanks my dude.

Soon, our 4th one will be a girl.

I can raise sons fine but daughters I would have no idea where to start.

No dating until she's married.

Exactly.

So I made the next vampire. Can you believe that EA actually fucking forgot to include the swatch on the right? I'll have to make my own swatch for an EA default sim. Wow.

I blame BR for all this faggotry.

This is my first time on this board and I have to ask. I feel kind of weird playing a game that is essentially a virtual dollhouse so how many of the posters here are straight males?

More than you would think.
Except me, I'm a faggot.

We're all young nubile women.

Apart from Rhyth. But he'll still do things to your penis for free.

So you're telling me that most posters here are women and gay guys? Not sure why I expected differently. So where do you guys get your CC for Sims 4?

over 9000 hours in photoshop and I've remade the missing swatch. Time to see how it looks ingame.

>Modthesims
>Google
>Lanaccfinds tumblr

Those are the ones.
Once in a while TSR has some good shit but I try to avoid it because the quality is pretty low on majority of it.

OH SURE You'll help this faggot without a single bit of shittiness but when I ask about career outfits, as someone who literally lives in this thread, I get treated like shit but this fucking fucknoob gets coddled. Fuck you, man.

He asked politely. You threw a tantrum.

Thank you, that tumblr has a lot of cool stuff.

No need to be this upset friend

No fuck you

I'm a straight male. I've been here for years.
If I were to estimate there are roughly 15% women, 35% men and 50% homosexuals here.

when is she getting home

Speaking of rewarding non-shitposters, here's the next vamp as requested. Complete with his missing swatch CC.

mediafire.com/?9lpja1y5tbf7ffb

>as someone who literally lives in this thread
Why would you lie about something like that lol it's not something to be proud of, even if it's a fib

Thats awesome! Great work!

the op used to have a list detailing the pros and cons of each sims 3 expansion, does anyone have it?

AYY
AY YO
AAY YO

H-
HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

childish racism

My point exactly. I mean, Literally WHO in their right mind would play the black character.

Even black people don't play the black character. Trust me, I know this.

what would mature racism be

So is Tom dead?

And now for the Sims MaxisCreator01 actually released, good job on those sims btw, filling the gap and all that.

I mean this is basically for pirate friends since these are actually on the gallery.

mega.nz/#!O1oTySYb!KYEPPqz2LSLYLy8CruysT1lw2wcluX9AIWc5LRJw09M

He actually fucking said "AYO HOL UP!" before pouncing on him and drinking all his blood. Can you believe that shit?!

kek

never ever

I don't get what is funny

is this a circlejerk thing

is the zlorigin actually worth using? I heard it was buggy as shit and you're better off with cracking it normally

Those files used to be in the s3g google drive, but the link went dead a long time ago. I sadly don't have any of that stuff. I'd love to find it too, especially the custom cities.

This looks like shit

Kill yourself

That's a lie. I swear by ZlOrigin now. I got the latest update only a few hours after the buyfags did. Plus a lot of CC won't show up in skidrow releases for some reason.

don't know where you heard that but it's not buggy at all
only real downside(and a pretty big one too) is that you have to be online everytime you start the game

so no for me it's not worth it
if you're okay with that then you're good

forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html
This setup fine? I'll try it out if it works that well

The soundwave posts are great. I hope you live a long and happy life.

This looks correct. Let me know if you have issues.

Sure thing it's going now. So you get all updates day of? That seems pretty nice. Can you access the gallery?

Gallery doesn't connect, but it doesn't work with reloaded either. It's not a huge dealbreaker though. Most of us just swap trayfiles.

I guess I'm just getting it for the update then, but it downloads crazy slow. I might just uninstall and just reinstall the isos I have. It's telling me 3 hours just for the base game when I could torrent it way faster

The speeds vary from day to day. It was less than an hour for me.

fugging hell my luck. I'm just gonna reinstall what I had though since I haven't played for well over a year. When more updates come out I'll give it another go. Thanks for the help

Anytime m8, have fun

thank you!

Why did it break?

Why's the thread so slow tonight?

Lucian broke it in a fit of rage because he was hungry.

What a little shit

My pleasure. It's nice to have 'em all.

Just returned to this general for this question.

Before I return playing sims 4 are there any good sex mods available now?

Wickedwhims.

wickedwhims.tumblr.com/

The latest patch borked my saves. Ah well, glad I backed up the family before updating.

Thanks, by the way is the games4theworld version of the sims 4 good? will it work for this mod?

Wait what is this ZlOrigin thing? Is it actually safe to use or will I just give Russians all my computer info or something?

it's safe

It's safe. I know it seems kinda sketchy at first, but apparently there's a huge BF4 scene that uses it for their private servers. Getting TS4 is merely a nice side effect for us.

Yeah. I personally prefer FitGirl's or Corepack's repacks though.

Slow is nice.

Shit, this seems almost too good to be true. How has EA does nothing about this?

Not really anything they CAN do except bribe the scene groups.

I think I'm going to give it a try, I just hope EA doesn't arrest me or Russians don't hack me

See you in 20

wait up, does this ZlOrigin make all Origin games free? and updates them as well?

You'll be fine.

Not all of them, but a lot of them.

fifa when on zlorigin desu

Haven't played sims in awhile. What are some settings changes you think i should do to mc command center/whicked whims?

>son rushes downstairs to give you a big hug as soon as you come home from work
Toddlers are too cute.

it's a /pol/ thing

Sister fucking

I want to sleep on her fat belly.

I want to sleep on your fat belly.

So did you play the game while Veeky Forums was down, /tsg/?

Do you need to enable that, or can the incest trait bypass that so everyone isn't sisterfucking?

Yes I was

Anyone mind giving a run down of what skin replacement/dick mods etc they use? I feel like I have some overlap somewhere and it's fucking up my game