Guilty

What are some of your guilty pleasures?

I'll start: Neo Chrome headlights

These turbo-blowing, understeering, entire front removal-neding for a simple timing belt change motherfuckers.

A B5 S4 is seriously higher up on my "want" list than an E46 M3 for no objective reason.

Just curious, don't know Audi that well, why not the B5 RS4?

Way rarer and more expensive.

And they never made it to the US, although that's not an issue for me since I'm in Europe.

Big ass trucks.

Fair enough, but yeah, I personally like them more than m3's as well.

If you do get one, good luck, my pal had one and fucking hated every part of maintenance. Fun car tho

Lifted lowered stanced hot rods.

let me fuck your wife i'd ill let you drive my big trucc

kys.

Matte chrome wrap

No, I'm not a sand nigger

>Matte chrome wrap
K.

Meant for but w/e

Jesus fucking christ I'm retarded Brb killing self now

My best friend has this car, it's a dark blue one.

It's fast as fuck, I don't know much about cars but he replaced his power steering pump and then something like an ECU tune and then straightpipes?

IDK it's a V8, it's loud, it's fast.

JZX JZX JZX

Aftermarket rear view camera

you are gay gtfo of Veeky Forums

Factory option Glass roof

old barges even though i prefer driving compact cars to boats

If it's a B5 with a V8 it's been swapped, since it never came with a V8 from the factory.
The B6 and B7 S4/RS4 do have a V8 though.

underglow.

T H I C C

I want ugly body kits from the 00s for shitboxes to come back.

And not-so-ugly body kits. Rice in general needs to make a return.

You people fucking suck at trucks.

Triple step lips

These are unpractical as hell, but damn, they're sexy

ARe those 240z lights

>Doing that to a coupe

I'm really into Daihatsus, so I guess I have no taste.

>Matte chrome
so like silver? or gray?
or do you mean like pearl?

nothin guilty about that brother, she got a PHAT ass and it's good

>Rice in general needs to make a return.

I am really inclined to agree. It was a fun time to see so many oblivious faggots driving around. Plus, for all of their faults, the cars WERE unique in their own ways.

850 is pretty much the only car with pop-up headlights that actually look GOOD.

Not just passable, but GOOD.

whatever pic related is

I love stock MR2s and will probably never modify mine this extremely, but this gets me going. If it had some sort of active aero it would be damn near perfect.

is it called the MR2 because it's mid-engine, rear wheel drive?

did i just accurately use my brain? for thinking?

The fiero had a similar coding for names
2m4 was two wheel drive, mid engined, 4 cyl. 2m6 was the v6. Love these kinds of shit beater sportsters

big wing
BIG WING

ay did u talk to the dude on insta about what exhaust it was?

nah, the original nip name stands for "midship runabout"

massive wings that produce massive downforce on cars that are too slow to need that much downforce

>or all of their faults, the cars WERE unique in their own ways.

calm down, this kind of reasoning will make you condone stancefags in 10 years

Nice tonka truck

>unique in their own ways.
they were all one of a kind pieces of shit

God. That fucking riced out trash makes me want to vomit.

This

Cute!
CUTE!

MUH

So ugly, yet so sexy

Obscure AWD turbo hatches are always good.

I was considering importing one from Japan and putting the internals into a 5 door hatch. Keeping everything stock but a front mount so there are no bulges in the hood.

Choking hobos in the back of my cargo van.

Um... Sir.... Your wheels are sideways. Those go *on* the ground. Not next to it.

?

Really dumb engine swaps get me going. Like putting a Volkswagen 2.0t in a 1968 Camaro sort of dumb. Also bike engined super minis.

Obsolete shitboxes from the Eastern-Bloc, like Lada, Trabant, Wartburg, Skoda...

No power steering.

Just feels better to drive for whatever reason.

Old lady cars.

They drive so smooth ;A;

eyelids

Everything about the 8 series is good looking.
It's literally the most gorgeous coupe ever designed

this

Stancefags aren't unique, though. They all look the same and act the same and their idea of a "build" consists of financing a GT86, chopping its springs, and sticking on cheap replica wheels for Instagram follows. It's no longer about making your shitbox look fast because everyone knows you don't have the clearance to as much as climb over a speed bump without having to take it at an angle. The only thing they put effort into is staging pictures of their "workshop", similar to how chicks take hundreds of selfies to pick one out to claim that they "woke up dis way".

Rice was dabbled in by morons in shitheaps who want to muck about trying to race Mustangs at stoplights or along the highway. They were poseurs too, but they at least liked cars and stupid shit like bolt-ons on NA 4cyl Civics was done in the right spirit of things.

better

You mean brushed aluminum you idiot.

last month i looked at a chevy ss 6 speed. loved the car and engine, but i didnt know it had a gas guzzler tax, and i couldn't help think that as fast as it was, if it was more modern it could have better gas mileage than a tahoe.

maybe thats gay, but i couldnt get it out of my mind that with VVT and cyl deactivation and so on the mpg just sucks.

nice car but i do not want to spend that much on gas. shame because i dont think there are many cars that large with a stick

>Gas-guzzler tax
That's disgusting. I thought you guys were free from Yuro-style car cuckery.

you have to have really shitty mpg to hit that though. and it does. quite literally guzzler

Overall just old square body trucks, especially this one sans the blacked out headlights. I don't know what it is about beefy tires and "offroad" mods that gets me goin.

I could only consider myself redneck in spirit, I prefer small shitboxes myself.

Its always a treat to go back home to sub >200 pop Kansas town and seeing all the older trucks still running around out there

That's because it was built in a country that doesn't have cuck taxes.

don't you be dissing bolt-ons user.
bolt-ons are sick.

BIG WANG