My body is ready

my body is ready

>mfw it looks basically the same as the old one but an even more unreliable piece of shit than it currently is

Are you a southern white bitch, OP?

I got excited for a 2 door Bronco, fuck you OP

What will it have over the current apart from a raked windshield and turbo 4 banger?

i see independent front suspension. woo

And with that, I think we can declare the Wrangler officially ded. Rest in piss.

AHAHAHWHAHAHAH!
Actually, that makes me sad. Fingers crossed it's just a cut price 2WD bitch spec mall crawler special?

wtf I hate better technology now

>IFS
>better

Why comment about shit you know nothing about?

>LOL MUSTANG IS A PIECE OF SHIT
>SOLID REAR AXLE
>LOLCANTTURN
>IRS OR DIE

Jeep upgrades
>LOL IFS IS STUPID AND WORSE
>SOLID AXLES PLZ BASED JEEP

>comparing a road car to something thats supposed to be used offroad

Thanks for proving my point.

wow it looks like any other Jeep

so exciting

>off-road SUV vs high performance muscle car
Retard

his next trick will be

>b-but people who buy jeeps dont offroad them so that doesnt count!

>IT'S NOT A GOOD OFFROAD CAR UNLESS IT HAS SHIT SUSPENSION

lmfao

Post your offroad rig with god-tier independent suspension.

>if it independent suspension hasn't been done well in the past for offroad vehicles, it surely can't be done well now

>confirmed busrider talking about shit he doesnt know anything about

Yep as I suspected.

It's likely going to be another unibody crossover, you waited for a big dissapointment

>having shit springs

I can't wait for OJ to run away again

You miss the point. An axle will ALWAYS have a set ground clearance. Independent gets less clearance as the suspension compresses.

Is that actually the new Bronco?

>fake news
You do realise the picture you've posted is of a vehicle that's BOF?

Geometry=!springs

It's a Ford Everest (Ranger SUV) test bed that the new Bronco will share platforms with.

heat resistant ceramic that keeps the space shuttle from bursting into flame on re-entry is cool but i don't want it on my kite.

i want carpet in my bedroom but not my bathroom

i want a medium rare steak but well done chicken

different things are different
except you, you're both a moron and a dipshit

you dumb mother fucker, that vehilce is right hand drive. it's obviously the everest.

They're gonna LHD convert it and slap bronco badges on it and call it a day.

Fuck you, alright? You don't have to be a jackass about every little thing I say. I was trying to point out that the Bronco prototype concept wasn't fake and you come in insulting me for literally no fucking reason other than it makes you feel better about your pathetic life. Who the hell cares whether or not Ford ends up making the Bronco a unibody crossover or not? It's not important to my point and you calling me names serves no purpose other than to show how much of a dick you actually are. Go the fuck away, nobody wants you here.

:^)

The JL will fix most of our customer (not off-roaders) complaints about the current JK. I don't believe that we are going to have a manual version though.

>xboxhueg mirrors
why

SeeI'm with him. You are a dumb mother fucker.
Spreading unsubstantiated news with monikers such as "likely" when it's been proven otherwise, then attempting to vilify those who express doubt or even correct you is quite pathetic.
Now open wide princess, there's a big serve of humble pie headed your way. While you're at it, stick to lurking.

nigga u gay

is that … … dare I say … … God mobile

Never post again.

I dared to close to the sun

im sorry i dont speak italics

fuck you italians
ford is the future of jeep as it was the beginning

long live bronco iii

I can't wait for Ford to give the Ranger/Bronco the same treatment the Explorer got.

>rectangular windscreen
when are they gonna fix the buzzing at high speeds
arent those side mirrors really big, why dont they just put cameras and sensors, rock climbing fags will be more satisfied

>when are they gonna fix the buzzing at high speeds
that's a feature, bud

>IFS
>IRS