pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc (embed)
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0 (embed)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc (embed)

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23787/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22010/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24248/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12936/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18979/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16229/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17945/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9126/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14404/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14115/
pastebin.com/X3mqHPmB
pastebin.com/armYwTqz
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17012/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8156/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23071/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13147/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17691/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12685/?
youtube.com/watch?v=DASukF7PFFI
youtube.com/watch?v=CyE2n1BJsM4
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56156/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60431/?
mediafire.com/file/n0b0bnoott7km3q/Robo Clothes 1.2.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are there no motorcycles

Bethesda

Since we were talking about Nexus last thread, I've got another little Nexus horror tale for you.

>Going through mods for Skyrim
>Find a mod that has a thing that I actually want
>20 endorsements
>Looks legit
>Download, try it out
>Doesn't work
>Check comments
>This mod doesn't work but I'll give you an endorsement anyway!

Ghouls think they slick...

>Since nobody replied to me last thread here's me attempting to ruin this thread
>Completely predictable result occurs
>Reaction image from 2008

There is a reason people call the Nexus a hugbox.

And then there is this guy

maybe it's because it's a neat idea idk

>its a texture mod is 240x240 and adds irl versions of shit like all those energizer and jack daniels and marlboro things for mf cells, whiskey and cigarettes respectively episode

>Shadman magazine covers

Post cool mods no one really mentions, might help reduce mod recommendation questions:

Automatron RE and LS rate -changes automatron related random encounters chance from 50% to a fair 15%
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23787/?

Atomic Warlords - Awesome armors
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22010/?

Makes crippled limbs a gameplay element again, both for you and NPC's
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24248/?

Below the Belt - Groin VATS shot like in classic Fallouts
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12936/?

Weapon Disarm - Shoot enemies weapons out of their hands like in previous 3D Fallouts
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18979/?
Quicktrade - look at npc, press R key to trade instead of going into a conversation then selecting the option
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16229/?

Eating off the Floor - Like quicktrade, but for food. Eat items directly instead of picking them up and going to the inventory
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17945/?

I wonder why stuff like that isn't considered copyright infringement, now that I think about it.

>quicktrade
oh shit thank you a lot

>New comment on mod
>I want this mod really badly but it needs Archive Invalidation to be on, damn.

We've all been there Buff

>Realistic Crippled Limbs Effects

Very nice, HOWEVER, wont this make shooting right hands overpowered since you cant use left hand to shoot shit?

>can you make a version where script extendor isn't needed

Maybe, but I got an ultra survival thing going so everything hurts. From what I've experienced in the mod so far, it's fucked me up more than anything. Plus, if your right hand is crippled YOU can't shoot either.

>Can you make this DLC based mod work without the DLC

why is there no mod recommendation lists in the op?

because we are too fucking lazy to make one.

>Mod has a butthurt version
>everyone makes the same joke about not being butthurt

I've run out if things to do in FO4. The mods are pretty meh as well to try and add value to it. I already played through FO3 and NV so I cant even go back to them to find new stuff.

Feels bad.

play brotherhood of steel

Fastball - Baseball Grenade
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9126/

(Far Harbor) Trapper Helmets
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14404/

(Far Harbor) Trapper Diving Suit Fix
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14115/

I imagine it's a mix of and because Fallout modding is still in it's infancy. Just as I am writing this It's just not in a place where someone can make a solid list. Maybe I'll make one and force it down this general's throat. I'm already halfway there.

LF Thicc body presets for NV.

Not obese, but more motherly.

Well you aint gonna find one retard. Making the armors fit them is a pain compared to 4

I really hate the BOS.

Actually someone told me Skyrims Outfit studio works with New Vegas.

this first one is from 2016 and might need some updating, but it would be a good framework to build off of.

pastebin.com/X3mqHPmB
pastebin.com/armYwTqz

This is Curie!

She's a scientifically minded robot who recently acquired a body to experience the world more closely!

Say something nice about her!

Kinda, but you still need to manually alter every outfit to fit your obese body. And you can ditch your hopes of having unique player mesh.

Fuck off.

Pip-Boy Customisation Framework & Aether89 Pip-Boy Customisation Pack - Customize ur dang pap boy
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17012/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8156/?

Scrappy Signs - Lettering for your settlements. Make better signs
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23071/?

Typewriter - save Resident Evil style
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13147/?

Ground - Build flat ground in settlements for better farming
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17691/?

Journey - Fast travel replacement. Fast travel only between settlements you have connected through supply lines
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12685/?

Does anybody else here carry both an automatic pistol and a revolver in New Vegas for different situations? Maybe it seems a little gratuitous, I dunno.

what are some mods for 4 that are considered essential?

While she is booksmart, I find running around with her is like babysitting a 8 year old in a 30 year olds body when it comes to social encounters. If you bang Curie you are basically banging a 8 year old.
Not that theres a problem with that.

>raider power armor chopshop
>some assembly required
>power armor overmodded edition
>tribal power armor
>sik outcast power armor
>anchorage power armor
>minutemen paint for all power armor
>railroad paint for all power armor
>institute paint for all power armor
>x-01 bos paintjobs

>tfw no good power armour mods

There is literally nothing wrong with FCO

So it looks ugly, but this is a pretty decent automated gunner farm. I recently added more, but it's far enough up that they die from fall damage and usually land on the conveyor belt or right next to it. Anyone else trying to get a auto farm up and running?

youtube.com/watch?v=DASukF7PFFI

Same-face the mod. If you like the general aesthetics of it whatever, who cares. I think it's shit tier and would rather NVR2+Hall of Face

that pipboy customisation is a great idea but holy shit there isn't a single good colour choice in the entire pack

She's cute. I would have her as a companion and possibly a bride in Fallout 4. Alternatively I would have Codsworth or Dogmeat as a companion. Everyone else is undesirable and I wouldn't even interact with them outside of the main quest if I can help it.

I never carried multiple weapons in the same class unless I was going heavy roleplay or was hurting for specific ammo

W-what?

Do NVSE mods like JIP LN still do that stupid legitimacy check and then disable themselves?

What don't you get about my post? The gunner cages are in the air, when I open the doors they fall to their deaths and then I harvest their bodies for materials.

I was wondering if anyone else is setting stuff like this up to give me some tips to make it better.

Post 'em

put some spike traps and those springboard sheetmetal traps to ensure they stay ded

Nah I tried all the traps and they do pitiful damage. Gravity is the best way to kill them in one shot. It's weird how they added these traps but made them do so little damage. Same with the bear traps and caltrops. Why add them if they are useless?

If this is you I applaud the bravery of posting here. Some criticisms:
-Too many ums, I guesses, alrights. Essentially you use too much filler words and phrases. Funnily enough I do the same.
-Obviously you need a better mic
-Edit your videos. It takes 4 minutes for you to actually do anything.
-40 minutes is a lot too watch. Edit it down to 20 minutes MAX, you get more videos that way too.
-I don't get a sense of direction from your video. At 7 minutes I still don't know what you are doing other than walking around and talking about nothing.
-you say you are tired, well your commentary is monotone and you sound bored as a result.
-Exclamation point at 12 min

Good things:
-You seem nice, definitely not obnoxious in any way.
-Sometimes you almost seem entertaining. There is some personality buried in there!
-Recording quality is good
-Your mod set up doesn't seem autistic
-You don't talk during dialogue

Anyway, good luck with the let's play! Here's mine youtube.com/watch?v=CyE2n1BJsM4
I suffer from some of the same things I mentioned about you as well.

Anyone else think that the Boylston Club in FO4 is oddly disturbing?

I can't really put my finger on it. It probably creeps me out more than anything else in the game and I don't know why. It's this mix of being creeped out, disgusted, and angry.

They're lucky enough to have survived the bombs and then they all calmly gather together several days later to party and kill themselves. It's disgusting.

its the masque of the red death user or whatever the fuck its called

It's kind of unrealistic and unimmersive to have floating buildings, and to have the gunners climb up there to get in the box and then forget about doing that and die.

So why not just give yourself a bunch of resources with the console if you're just going to make magical buildings with memory loss people in it anyway.

Unless the death machine is itself the goal of the exercise, in which case it seems effective.

Aren't there some ok gunners? They're just raiders in a better hierarchy, but wouldn't there be a not-insignificant percentage of them that join up because they actually want to be mercenaries? The real kind?

We hate them bot Quincy and because they strongarm travelers into bribes/tolls, and because most of them shoot at us on sight (for some reason), and a few other things, but theoretically.

They shot at Cricket here on sight too, I wonder why they would do that? Wouldn't they have incentive for there to be caps flowing in the commonwealth? Wouldn't some stable infrastructure, that people would hire them to protect, be a good thing for them? Wouldn't she be a potential client?

She blasted them all though, I was proud. This was before I knew her secret

I can't afford a better mic you limey cunt

I've tried to do shit like this a lot, especially since I have seen a few really good examples. Still having a hard time of it though, enough that I end up getting discouraged and just go buy crafting mats instead.

One of the best quest mods for NV

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56156/?

>Unless the death machine is itself the goal of the exercise
Different user, but from experience trying this too, that is definitely the goal of the exercise.

The point is the death machine. It's all an exercise to try and see the best auto trap. Also, I don't care about the logic of stuff that I can condition in the game. If I can build it in the settlement, then I don't care, but I do care about the logic in the game where the developer made it.
I'm just some autist thats doing this for fun, developers get paid so they should have to care. And as far as I know, the only okay gunner is a ex-gunner and thats the companion MacCreedy. Blame that all on Bethesda. The gunners shouldn't be a auto flag, but they are. No matter what or who you are the gunners will attack you. It's boring.

Your vendor is a traitor to the living, synths are people too!

It looks ugly as sin, but it works. I expanded it to about a dozen cages and the conveyor extends to the whole line. Gravity does work the best, If I had a higher settlement vertically I might be able to make it look better, but as a whole I hate settlements.

The bonus is that the oil I produce from the operation pays easily for itself. Makes the whole thing worthwhile. Yay for cutting fluid.

I can't believe I had a crush on her. Really activates the almonds.

Maybe I'll make an institute friendly character next playthrough, and she won't be pro synth and therefore not care about Cricket's secret and could therefore hold her hand.

Forgot my update picture. Trying to get this human body industry going.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60431/?
I came to trigger.

This is Julie Farkas!

She's a doctor and a researcher for the Followers of the Apocalypse!

Say something nice about her!

anyone got a link to the automatron mod that gives assaultrons options to have nukes as tits and maid outfits and shit?

your best ending is running away with your tail between your legs with drug lords

JSUE is the best overhaul mod in new vegas

Do i need to btfo both of you again?>

This skull has many of the classical traits of a Mongoloid skull.

The orbits are tall, relatively circular and non-sloping.

There is a classical Mongoloid overbite and the upper incisors appear to have an East Asian cross section.

It does not have a prominent nasal spine.

Congenital absence of third molars.

Possible negroid admixture.

I don't think .44 mag and 10mm are "in the same class", especially when you're using them for different purposes, though carrying multiple sidearms probably makes more sense for a gunslinger than anything else.

However if you're a hardcore survivalist you likely carry all the weapons you can carry.

brapppppp

please do, I'm shopping around and want to know why it's better than vicious wastes

Sorry pal, you were too late

she has cool hair

She's probably one of the best looking female NPCs in FO3 and NV

But why does she have that hair? She's a doctor! So unprofessional!

mediafire.com/file/n0b0bnoott7km3q/Robo Clothes 1.2.rar

I thought the mutually beneficial deal with the Wrangler was a pretty good set up. What's wrong with it?

Some of these things you can't really tell from the image...and it's an older game...

and this one I really don't get. She isn't even showing off her butt.

the followers have always looked like that, with dyed hair too

Bleh, I just googled her

My Courier fucked the Vault 21 chick anyway. I imagine after the events of the game my Courier settled down with her and raised a family of little mailmen

>that art

That is THE ugliest fucking furry ever.

Don't embarass yourself, Buff.

But if you want a more edumucated response, the Followers in FO1 generally had an anarcho-punk kind of look to them, and this was part of one of the minor things of the game -- sometimes what looks like a bad guy isn't the bad guy. In the 90's it was generally accepted that if someone had a dyed mohawk they were a violent street punk that needed a lead pipe wrapped around their head rather badly, as most beat-em-ups were presented in such a fashion.

Come Fallout, you had quests surrounding siding with local street gangs that were, in fact, the good guys all along against clean cut "peacekeepers" that were in fact extortionist dickheads (the Regulators in Fallout 1 were actually not a nice group of people).

So between the Blades, Followers like Nicole, and oddballs like the Brotherhood's head scribe Bree, it was one of the few games that played up the whole "don't judge a book by its cover, even if it's the post apocalypse" angle.

Besides, the Followers might be the closest thing to organized medical professionals the Wasteland has, but they're still a bunch of anarchists at heart.

Not gonna lie, when I first saw that picture, I thought it was a hyper extreme case of tumblr nose on a self insert.

Is there a character creation guide so my characters don't look retarded?

Sell me on fallout 4.
Playing the free weekend. Still on the fence.
The gameplay is fun, but the story seems total generic shit so far. Worried i'm going to quickly hit that point were i'm OP as fuck and nothing is a threat, and then the story sucks so no reason to keep playing.

If I do get it, what DLC is worth getting?

Patrician taste desu

>If I do get it, what DLC is worth getting?
Far Harbor is worth getting. Nuke world isn't and the rest depend on how much you care about settlement crap.

>DLC
Far Harbour is pretty neat.
I enjoyed Nuka World too
Mechanist or whatever it's called could be worth it if you like robots, otherwise it's kinda meh
Out of the crafting dlcs the most (only?) worthwhile is probably the Vault one - if you care about the city builder minigame that is.

>t. bought a pass

This is Proctor Ingram!

She's the head engineer for the Brotherhood of Steel stationed on the Prydwen!

Say something nice to her!

And I love'em for it

>you will never remove her power core for a good laugh
wasted/10

I liked her enough that I wished she had Flirt options. She has personality and an interesting character concept.

It would actually be nice to be able to forge 'romantic' relationships (shallow as they are) with NPCs that don't come adventuring.

And, it occurs we sort of have. I mean, the only example I can think of in FO3 was Bittercup. New Vegas had Sarah and Red Lucy, but they felt more like booty calls than anything that might become a relationship.

is there anything worthwhile past the Glowing sea in term of weapons? I found the T-60 power armor, but I don't use those.

Has the Join or Die poster you can see in the Red Rocket been added as a settlement object by any mod? I use a mod that's supposed to add all the posters in the game, Gruffydd's Signs of the Times, but it doesn't seem to add it. Or maybe I'm just blind.

Yeah you should buy the game, and pick up a season pass while you're at it. And I'm a little insulted you don't enjoy the story

Anyone got the DLC data files?
Is there a website I can just get only the DLC.

Got the game on steam