Thoughts on this thing

meep meep

both the roadrunner version and this one are the most sexiests things merica has ever done

All homologation specials ever made are great

This. What more could you want than shockingly fast, rare production cars?

Rice of it's day, but it was factory rice, so it was pretty cool

It is the exact opposite of rice, nobody thought the car looked cool when it was new or for decades after, it was made so they could field the fastest NASCAR car.

They weren't faster in the street. They were slower in the quarter mile due to weight. Street car transmissions only went to 120ish mph.

Complete bullshit.

No u

>that one time burgers discovered aerodynamics
One hell of a beauty. I dream of ever owning one.

>Americans discover aerodynamics
>ban it

I personally don't like the black painted on the front but the rest is badass. I've seen one at a car show I went to, it was white and was overheating when it pulled in.

Do want.
>121 inches long
Man, I thought my Buick was a bitch to park. This is a whole foot longer!

It's ugly as sin, but I still want one.

This is the first thing I think of when I think "muscle car"

I know there are more iconic muscle cars but whatever

I owned a Road Runner for a while. All cars that body were so cool outside, and so boring like a family car inside. Still, I'd love to have a superbird.

I think I read that they would tend to overheat it driven slowly due to the aero sections on the front. Not sure if true or not.

easily the ugliest car ever made

>boomermobile

just kidding, that things super sexy

It was pretty advanced for it's time. It's Cd was/is pretty low and the race version was allegedly stable at 200+mph. The road going versions were geared a lot lower and the engines were down a couple hundred hp. So you basically got a charger with a bodykit.

>that giant wing for that \\DOWNFORCE//

Some things never change. Those MOPAR Madmen.

Lazy question: Is the wing attached to the trunk? Or can you even open the trunk past the wing?

That is the Superbird.

Fun fact: The wing is as tall as it is because the trunk had to open. Therefore, the wing is that tall and it just worked out.

So, did they think the aerodynamic effect would be the same, regardless of the height of the wing?
>Americans

no, it would've been put lower, but still in clean air.

JIMMY GIBBS JR