>100lbs
Who gives a flying fuck its a drift car not f1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJWpRVzemFU
youtu.be/ILzf_imeP3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ls engines don't like high revs
High revs needed for proper drifting
Real drifters have skill, so they don't need lazy ass copouts that the trust fund shitters fall back on (ls swaps)

>High revs needed for proper drifting

This is the most retarded thing I've read all day... Please explain why drifters need "revs" in a lame assed attempt to redeem yourself..

Protip: you can't because you don't need revs. you merely need the ability to break the tires loose when you need to. That is not rpm dependant.

>real drifters

More revs equal more time between gears
Holding it at 3k rpm in 2nd doing donuts in a gravel parking lot isn't drifting... you know rhay right? Gotta be able to bang off the limiter. Touch the limiter with pushrod shit and it's gonna explode. It's known fact that ls1s shit themselves above 5000rpm

Curb your ignorance

>v8 kiddies this mad
Lmao stay mad your shit explodes where real drifters start shredding

Ok kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJWpRVzemFU

>brand spanking new shiny ass fully built engine on a ***stand*** going a little high for a few seconds
The fuck is thay meant to prove. Thay v8 shit are fragile little pieces of shit that need a full fresh build to do for 10 seconds what a junker rb or jz or Sr or ca or any jap engine can do IN a car for HOURS on end ?

Lmao, good job proving me right
Fucking fool

Also forgot,
>free revving on a stand is the same as under load conditions hooked up to an actual drive train
LS fags are literally this fucking dumb
Lmao

Show me ANY "jap engine" that can get more than 600HP naturally aspirated.

It's on a dyno you supertard

Lmao so ass mad making up random ass requirements and shit
Turbos are superior to na, deal with it
and 2jz makes 1000hp on stock internals, NO LS engine can do that. Not a single LS engine not even a single one...

Show me a gm pushrod shit thay has won le mans
Because a 700hp+ naturally aspirated jap engine has:^)

26B

Lol, an 800lb boat anchor
How is this relevant again anyway?

LoL YoUr 1000Hp 2jZ oNlY mAkEs It FoR 10 sEcOnDs, AnD tHeN NeEdS a ReBuIlD!

SURVEY SAYS:
R26B 4-rotor, naturally aspirated. Rated to a max of 700hp and 448 ft-lbs of torquez.

gg you're a retard. I was able to best you with a special snowflake example.

Apparently 100lbs lighter than an rb25, makes MORE horsepower

>Because a 700hp+ naturally aspirated jap engine has:^)
wow
its almost as if
there were no 962 racing that year

Lmao, v8 cucks literally this mad

It made 900hp when not limited from the race
still meets your arbitrary out of nowhere goal posts... and still is more successful than ANY engine gm has ever built and will ever build

god drift kids are so fucking stupid

Wow
Its as almost if
Gm has been racing for almost 20 years
And has still never ever won le mans

Roflmao

Neither has toyota.
And it took Mazda a COMPLETE pants on head take on things to squeeze out one win before their golden goose was banned.

I mean, it could make 900hp yeah, but the engineers were kind of afraid of what would happen.

Still, it did just fine enough when limited to 700hp, didn't it? Little shit probably would've taken off and flown to the moon if they took the gloves off.

>yfw it got banned because all the other makes bitched and moaned about Mazda's win

>yfw GM was the only other competitor that was playing with Rotaries at the time, and Porsche and Ferrari were the ones who bitched the most.

I really do think it's hilarious that the rotary was banned for being too reliable and consistent throughout the shitty conditions of the entire race when they're memed on online for being terribly unreliable shitheaps.

Obviously doesn't apply to the 13B because that engine didn't win Le Mans, it's just a funny contradiction.

Because they fucking are not unreliable.
They get the name because they consume oil, and realistically last around 60-75k Miles.
And then there are the retards that don't put oil in them and they consume it all and die early.

You're preaching to the choir buddy, I've owned an FD for 6 years ;^)

youtu.be/ILzf_imeP3A

>people responding to this baiting fuck

ls fags on suicide watch

>t. a real drifter, i love haraguchi and REAL drifting! 100 mph entries onto banked courses are for pussies!

By his second post it's obvious he's fishing for replies. Stop feeding him.