Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>10-4 Good Buddy Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 refrigerated tonnes of premiumdank memes
>34 curb hopping tires
>CDL how get? Private driving school, community college or just do it, pussy
>Sign that lease and it shall pistols at dawn's break, monsieur
>Never turn your back on a supertrucker
>Swift: Best In Floodwaters
>Prime: Wanna drive a truck with a 21" sleeper and make an extra 2cpm? Of course you do driver
>Alcohol is now considered an over the counter medication by the FMCSA
>Eurotrucks: Why should we worry about ze aerodynamic when our trucks, zey can only do 65 km/h? Hon hon hon!

>Truckerfag is busy touring the truck stop bathrooms of the lower 48
>Bepis is out dodging iced up, wayward turnpike doubles
>Gundam is on the freeway at night cruising in his Jettawith the windows down and Robert Parker blasting on the stereo
>Oilfag will have even more time to shitpost now that he has a swamper that can drive
>EF's gonna do what they say can't be done
>Primefag is voluntarily getting behind on his lease payments for undisclosed reasons
>GrainGuy is back and hauling a rich bounty of liquefied earth
>PTL avoiding both humans and namefagging
>Whiney decides to go slum with Schlum
>Bandit's last known whereabouts are his isolation chamber, considered relaxed and extremely naked
>Balam's shifts are writing cheques his transmission can't cash

Other urls found in this thread:

newatlas.com/cummins-fully-electric-semi-truck/51127/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw this at a shipper today. Looks like it'd been there for months, if not years.

The fuck that is not what I chose

that made my balls very tingly

I propose this to be the next pic for OP and dedicated to our European trucker friends.

Well, it does have a truck in it.

Und ja mein knackwurst

OMG I thought gondola was just a meme. He is a real boy, just like Pinocchio.

Good to see this thread is already a trainwreck.

We night rider again boys
>woke up at 9am
>couldn't get back to sleep
>couldn't even nap
>picked up load at 10:30pm
>eta 5am
Time to buy coffee

Much like our lives.

Bruhs Texas is FUCKED don't come here. My house didn't flood haven't checked on my truck yet, I bet it flooded. I'm not driving this week. Shit is fucking bad down here.

My poor little truck hardly handles 3 tons on one side.

And the other side lel

>3 tons
Whats that like 800kg

Except El Paso, where the ground is as dry as our job market.

JDM trucks are aesthetic as fuck. Why do Japanese coes look awesome but yuropoor shitboxes look like compacted garbage?

Anyone in Texas whose house got flooded deserves to have their house flooded. The only parts of Texas effected by the weather are shit parts of Texas that should be eradicated. The only downside is now all the undesirables have been moved into other parts of the state, slightly reducing the quality of life for anyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with the refugees

Looks just like any chinese/euro/jap/russian cabover

REFUGEES WELCOME

You're blind if you think this looks anything like a European truck

She says she's going to bake cookies for me ;^)

Still nothing?

I think Houston has a big middle eastern and asian community, in addition to the millions of illegal mexicans.

It's hard for me to disagree with it anymore tho because of these pretty girls that keep coming from Venezuela and wanting to hang out with me.

It looks like the last gen Actros with chrome.

Looks more like a DAF.

Looks exactly like a euro truck, its a cabover. Are you retarded?

I love cocks and japanese trucks.

What if legal Mexican?

Yeah, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Nabbed this from a furfag on /b/, how accurate is this?

Ok dude but be careful. Working for someone else for many years has taught me that they will screw you at the first opportunity to cover their own asses.
>I met a trucker who said that the key to making money is eat very healthy to keep your body up, and then to drive more hours than you're allowed. As long as you don't go over the allowed miles per day, you are fine. Nobody can regulate how much time you drive. They do it by miles.
>Don't eat truck stop shit. Buy snacks at whole foods so you can stay healthy and stay awake longer.

It's a crock of shit because DOT very much looks at your hours, not your miles.

How do they look at your hours?

This. Who buys a house in a known flood zone or on the other side of a 50 year old dam?

Lol dot will gape your ass if you do that

What are logs

I'm still learning the ropes, but trying to gain as much knowledge as I can.

I figured, just wanted to verify.

I genuinely feel bad for people who feel burdened with white guilt.
I legitimately don't have any. One of my ancestors was hanged for speaking out against slavery in america, because he just wouldn't shut up about it.
Britain didn't practice slavery, either.
And while we're at it, the Empire improved lives and countries in the long run. It's not like we're the fucking french, or anything. There's still countries trying to become part of the empire, for fuck's sake, just to get some of that sweet sweet infrastructure development.

It's not that bad yet; Bandit hasn't posted photos of his dock, and we haven't been bombarded with Dekotora/Eurotruck/Russian log truck pictures.

Have you considered amphetamines?

Some true digits but white guilt is a Jewish scheme.

White guilt is spread by SJWs, not jews. Drop the neo-nazi thing, it helps nobody.

Zozzle.

That's just what a Mossad agent would say.

And have you looked up from where SJW ideology has spawned?

Get back to me when you do, I accept typed apologies.

Didn't a lot of the Katrina blackfugees end up in Houston?

We got them all the way in california.
They refused to leave. 30% of my relatively small town instantly ghettofied. Gradually all the decent human beings left the place to the niggers.
We don't go to ravenholm any more.

Cummins Aeon concept beats Tesla to the all-electric semi punch.
newatlas.com/cummins-fully-electric-semi-truck/51127/

Haha yes, it's not the jews to blame! It's those darned SJWs! Those are the real problem!

>in reference to disc brakes

>“Some Class 5 buyers will spec air if they have other air systems on the truck, though the lower end of Class 5 use hydraulic discs. It depends on gross axle weight rating; there’s a point where hydraulic brakes just can’t do the job anymore, about 32,000 pounds.”
What's the limiting factor? Does the fluid start boiling?

What is the latency like on air brakes?

I'd say the latency is between a quarter and a half second both when applying and when releasing.

Yeah, I'm taking a job offer from Schlumberger but they're in Odessa/Midland.

Jesus Christ Whiney I know this job ain't gonna work out like the 4 other driving jobs you had.

Move to the Midwest if you want a local job that's actually good

>Oilfield money vs. living in the shitty flyover States of America

Gee, it's mighty tempting.

Yeah, thats a real Sophie's choice right there.

Texas not a shitty flyover state.

No it's a swim under state

> good ol uncle Bepis

Kek

>TFW that first thread he posted a picture including his negroid hand
>TFW first instant reply "oh god are you a nigger"
>TFW he got instantly butthurt and fucked off for a while and started trolling /out/, then spent the next few years trying to subtly hint he's not black, going so far as to post pictures that "accidentally" include some white dude's hand or reflection
>TFW pepsi's a negro that hates niggers and goes on the internet to pretend to be white

The fuck is that thing

Alright /tfg/, you guys seem experienced enough to spot obvious bullshit so take a look at this.

>Schneider
>Less than 3 months CDL experience
>Up to $65K a year
>Up to $0.44/mile
> $0.03/mile quarterly increase if I'm not a fuck up
>$2k sign on bonus
>Pick from one of five schedules
>Slip seat or assigned truck

Am I in for the orange weenie?

Lel I remember how butthurt he got when we found that out.

There was another pic of him reflected in a truck mirror and u could tell he was either a mulatto or black

It's CG. It doesn't real.

Yea he's not amistad black, but I think the other half is probably not white either.

>UP to 65k
>UP to .44cpm
>Slip seat OR assigned truck

Lots of uncertainty with the wording my dude.

Sounds like it could be a big fat megacompany load just waiting to be shot up your new driver asshole.

Checking out DBT?

>tfw got parked at the loves north of Atlanta before a big clusterfuck

SAVAGE

He also posted a pic with is reflection in a window. Nigger has that nappy headed ho look down pat.

They hate you as much as we do. Poser.

Kek. The only person to talk to him is the gay sailor with a cruiser.

>when you find a four month old piss bottle in the corner that you forgot about

There's fucking piss mold in this thing!

>$65k/yr
>44cpm
>62mph truck
Good fucking luck driving 147,000 miles a year. You'll be lucky to gross $40k depending on payscale if you have a VERY motivated dispatcher (re: not one that Schneider would employ).

What are job offers to actively seek out as a green-as-grass driver? I've gotten offers from most of the Puppy Mill companies.

I'll give you 2cents/mile to play with my knob while I'm holding the big wheel

Lots of people think I'm Cuban or something.
>tfw got off work like an hour and a half late today because damn Latina at the last stop

I got you on 5¢/mi, less miles but you get to go home every night.

Snapped a picture of him distributing his liquid diabetes the other day.

K coalburner

Solifugae, AKA camel spider.

They live in Iraq and the Sonoran desert. Freaky fuckers but mostly harmless. The worst they do is bite.

>What's good senpai?

10/10

My feet got very tingly watching that. What the fuck.

Are your balls on your feet?

Nah, didn't feel anything in the balls, just the feet.

Dark skinned white man. He obviously isn't a nigger he has a job.

>DBT
Explan dis.

Let's us know how it works out, seems pretty comfy.

Emerson? That place is always a nightmare.

Keks just spotted one of our old Columbias out in the wild, used to be #1202. Somebody's doing flatbed work for a McNeely something-or-other.

Urine is sterile. The mold was in the air.

Daily Bumhole Thread

It's the secret closeted homosexual trucker thread.

40cpm WITHOUT fuel/safety/etc bonuses included in the base pay, and NEVER go with a sliding payscale. Whatever they offer as an average weekly mileage, figure you'll actually get 70% of that the first year, because you'll be on the bottom end of that bell curve. Stay far, far away from companies that push team driving. Always go for a dedicated account so your load planner isn't fighting with 30 more to keep 5,000 other drivers rolling. You probably won't get on one until you cut your teeth, so until then it's just personal preference on whether you do OTR or regional. Don't plan on being home more than 3 days a month unless you get on a slipseat account, but in that case, don't expect to make much more than $25k a year.

I'm the poop trucker

>MFW
That explains a lot, actually.

If you don't use one my pictures for the next thread than I'm gonna tell the company man who has been leaving massive shits behind his trailer.

What the fuck that made me cringe so hard, like I was looking at a BBC with pickle juice all over it

What a tacky truck. Why would you have such a long wheelbase?

Rare bepis photo I got

>used a soda stream bottle
degenerate

>I will not negotiate with supertruckers

Nice looking setup with the slash back stacks. Needs a chrome Bandit Bar though.

Can't believe you think the truck on the jack has a long wheelbase.
280' is pussy ass shit in 2017.
That's what mine is and I feel like I'm driving a Prius. I run NYC as does my 300" brother in a kenworth that can't turn, and my dad in his 310". I do a lot of one off LTL drops where trucks don't usually go. Have NEVER had an issue. Shits been tight at times. Just like my GF's fucking pussy

They ride better, you can hang shit off the rails, they look cool, hang stuff off the front of the trailer.

I rly don't know why a super trucker like me is explaining something like this to user