Car Nicknames

What are some endearing names for rust buckets/hoopties/shitboxes?

-Rust Bucket
-Ol' Unreliable
-Bessie
-The Chum Bucket
-Lucky Starter
-Humpty

I call my geo metro shit missile

Buddy of mine had a rusty GS 300 on Fifteen 52s, called it the Turd on Tarmacs

I called mine the green menace because I'm a shitty driver and a menace to society. And then car was green

I call mine hothead because it has a clogged rad and overheats a lot

I call my mustang "Stangief" reason being is because When I drive it it feels like it's gonna fall apart but seems to always get me there and back safe
Just like the Russians engineering

I drive an old champagne Accord with a fuckton of miles that I occasionally refer to as "the golden turd".

I call my beat up Jetta Gretta, whenever I hear Gretta I think of a sturdy German woman. You could hit that Jetta with a hammer and not notice the dent.

Audi Murphy

>He doesn't call his car the Aluminum Falcon

I call my jetta "clutch" to myself. Because I burnt through two clutches learning how to drive manual.

My New Edge will forever be the Brostang because it reminded my last girlfriend of all the rednecks and douchebags where she grew up who'd yell racial slurs at brown asian girls like her.

What has creepy-chan done since Top Model?

mine is aids dick it's a 90's caprice

honda civic

Ex gf named my beat to shit cherokee "jericho". I am not one to name cars but it is actually a somewhat decent name.

PT Bruiser

my rusty old SC2 is named extreme stunts and my lexus is ojiisan

I had an old GMC Yukokn that i kept having to dump money into. I christened it the JEWKON.

5.6L V8
German

My girlfriend suggested Eva Brawn

I had a panda'd out mazda 323 wagon I called the russian shuttle, because it seemed to fit with how rusted to fuck it was, along with the white and black. The back hatch was almost a sieve, but the engine and heater worked fine. Ironically, it wasn't the rust that did it in. It started eating up wheel bearings, so I had to retire it.

>gonna go get gas for the jewkon

this is ol' cumdrop.

with the curves and "chaste" white coloring, FD looks like a glob of jizz.

Mine is called "Rotes Miststück" which roughly translates to red piece of shit and I think that's beautiful.

Damn that's sexy.
>not calling it the Führungsfahrzeug

Black Panzer was the alternative

My uncle's Roadmaster is the Roadmonster.

He's also recently acquired former VA Highway Patrol '96 Caprice has an LT swap, manual conversion kit, Impala SS wheels, and a Firebird tranny. But the acceleration and power output fluctuates below minimum highway speeds, and backfires at anything above that, so any cool factor is completely deleted by its inability to be driven worth a shit. I call it Bad News. He just calls it the Fuckin' Caprice.

>not having Jagdpanzer as alternative
step up your german car naming game

I call my avalon Ava.

Call mine Gutless

I call mine the "Why Did I Spend All My Savings On This What The Fuck Was I Thinking?"

>Use to drive an old brown Nissan Sentra
>Friend glued an SS emblem from a Camaro onto my '85 Sentra
>Asked him what the fuck
>"It's now the Shit Streak"

>E32 750
Frau Bismarck or Prinzessin
>E38 750
Bismarck Zwei
>KE70 Corolla
Nut&Bolt

Who is this semen demon?

Young Kaley Cuoco I think.

>someone on Veeky Forums actually a gorgeous SEC
Saved the image, prayed for its longevity, thanking you for the post

Thankyou an/o/n.

375000km but in very good condition. Bought off a 75 year old Dutch guy who's wife was making him sell it. Basically had to promise to protect it with my life before he'd give me the keys. This car is the same ageas me and I want to hold onto it and least as long as he did.

Read the back window.

Lucky you. How much did he want for it ? What engine is in it ?

17.5 in AUD
5.6 m117

Call the ol' RRC "rusty but trusty" it's not at all though

>17.5 in AUD
17,500$ ? Money well spent fellow.
>5.6 m117
My goodness it was a flawless one. Take care and have fun. I'll keep searching.

Nice

GET GET GET GOT GOT GOT
BLOOD RUSH THROUGH MY VEINS

That is not an appealing color for that car

Seems like this scenario is quite common here in the Netherland, I sometimes see ads with little sad stories about how the family is getting bigger and the garage needs some space. Basically just dudes getting cucked into selling their pride and joy. What do you live? I hope you take good care of that god machine. I know a friend who'd kill to own one. Take it to the car wash everyday if you drive it during the winter months.

Allison Harvard

I call my FiST Zippy

I call my Firebird "Direbird" because so much shit has needed repairs on it.