Is this the vehicle that will completely revive Lincoln?

is this the vehicle that will completely revive Lincoln?

>they arent even selling
lmfao

Try to low its price, then niggers will flock.

I'm surprised the Continental hasn't, its a beautiful car, but I never see them on the road

because they're all in the shop already

reported and saged

If Lincoln makes a coupe Continental, i'll pay with my limbs just to get it.

I don't care if it's a glorified Mustang, damn it I want this.

Is this the autist shilling SUVs no one here cares about?

>glorified mustang
with a FF/FAWD layout and no v8 option?

Oh right, Ford is forcing Ecoboost in everything they make now, especially every Lincoln car.

Nevermind then, but at least the engine is swifty...

Cars like this make me ashamed to be an American.

I don't hate ecoboost but I also can't help but be sad that they no longer have v8's as a kinda flagship.

Also the town car should be there come back.

It will give them copious amounts of Chinabux to fund cool future projects.

>it's a high end Expedition and sells for $100,000 in China

Why would it be a Continental and not a Mark IX?

Take the Mustang platform, give it a couple more inches of wheelbase, give it a cabin you can see out of, leave it 2-door and RWD, and give it the styling of the rest of the Lincoln line, then market it as a personal luxury car. Boom, Mark IX.

true

So you really don't care about performance but just about the amount of cylinders?

Ford engines are already shit and you want people to trust their engines with added turbos?

why is this shit thread still getting bumped?

sage

Are the Ford shills even trying to hide anymore? Really doesn't seem like it.

Don't need to lower price. Just have the financial analysts for Lincoln financial introduce a 192 month loan

>ayo you gotta get my payment down
>aight cool as long as I'm paying under $350 a month we good senpai

I would take a V8 with 50 less horsepower just for the glorious sound it has over the v6, also it'll be more reliable and durable as it's less high strung.

Even old boomers aren't stupid enough to pay $60k for a glorified Taurus. That get's you into a pretty decent German luxury car. And after seeing the prices of used Tauru's and Lincoln's you might be actually be getting fucked less by the German depreciation.

wow

i know right?

alphonse will never be able to afford this.

>62 confirms

The MKZ and Continental are both pretty nice all around, and Lincoln is a cut above when it comes to American manufacturers. Their only issue is marketing.

cadillac is better

reported and saged

Fuck off and die, Lincoln shill.

Did you report and sage, because I did.

Of course Cadillac is better.

Lincolns are granny cars.

I make them at the kentucky plant.
And the answer is. No.

Ive only seen 10 go down the line since their inception. They are just minivans now.

>mass quoting
Way to make everyone completely ignore what you have to say because you posted like a faggot. I didn't even say anything negative about Cadillac in my post yet you still quoted it.

I did sage and report, but not because you gave a (You) you fucking annoying little fag.

American luxobarges are shit btw.

Lol, get out of here Muhammed.