twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja a best and canon

Fuck off Raul. Tharja is utter shit and has no semblance of being canon

Off yourself faggot

Azura is shit

I want to fuck Lukas!

Azura a best!

post titanias

I wanna shoot my fire onto Mae's thunder thighs!

So... I saved both the Water of Speed and Water of Attack Springs.

Can I make my bro Luthier usable with this?

how good was the puss game for saber to not fuck off after the first five minutes

Azura is SHIT

Really hoping the next game has a older sister with big tits that wants to fuck you.

Ugh... so I really like Python.

RESETTING, LADS

Gonna get both him AND the Dracoshield. Just watch.

Go for it. Maybe he won't be bullied by Delthea as hard.

you dont actually think this, it's just something you post

>tfw no Fury 3 fodder for my Tits annie

Not them but I believe this now. Remove Azura she keeps ruining my arena runs.

see

Unlikely we'll ever get the faggot banned because he's sucking some mod's dick, but we can hope.

No I strongly dislike her character and her posters

Faye is just the best

I want Mae to Silence me, and then rape me when I can't cry for help!

I need nuibaba to crush my cock and make me her slave forever.

Stud man is based, good choice.

Not really.

That doesn't really explain much about why she's so attached to him. A lot of it is the same kind of stuff that Camilla gets criticized for.

BIG

How does she keep herself so young?

Yanderes were a mistake.

I blame FE's characters being too flat for their popularity

Are Tatiana and Zeke on the same page? They better be.

>Rolled 3 Azuras during the Hero Banner
>I've killed 2 of them for feathers both to promote either Skill Fodder or part of my actual team and to feel proud that I've killed two Azuras.

that's my wife kissing her best friend!

Fuck off. You are a blight on this general.

I have the same problem, I need more Hinatas for my cavs.

Please don't compare Faye to the likes of them. She's closer to a Cordelia or Catria obsession than those two

>Not killing her for that sweet sapphire lance+ instead

30 minutes to fucking nothing lads.

she baths in the semen of her slaves

You're absolutely right. She's more obsessed and one-dimensional than Camilla/Tharja.

nth for a coven of witches raiding prologue ram village and having their way with the children

I want to stab Hinoka with her lance and kick her off of her pegasus mid flight

so basically tharjafag except you don't like the character you are obsessed about but instead hate them.

I'll give raul this and only this, at least his devotion isn't misplaced.

I have both the NoA and Heroes JP twitter open hoping they'll post a trailer for who's gonna be on the Bride Banner.

Trip back on

Nice reddit meme

Yeah at least Tharja and Camilla actually have some other aspects to their personality other than their obsession with the MC.

You have a mobage problem! uninstall Heroes right now and play some Echoes!

If by one dimensional you mean "her behavior has an actual psychological cause behind it and she isn't just a quirky meme stalker designed from the ground up to make reddit like her" then you're right.

(lol

>this is what raul and mentally illmilla fags think.

Faye is just as bad if not worse than the 1D sluts of Awakening/Fates.

>Not liking Yandere cuckqueans make you Tharjafag the autismlord

Faye is mentally unsound and just as bad as Tharja and Camilla.

It's probably too difficult for him, like PoR

If I was Raul I'd have just said Tharja, since last I heard he doesn't like Camilla.

Hello FE General. Could you please help me
a bit with the new FE?

How did you guys like Echoes? Is it worth getting? Can I play it well without online mode? Or do I need it like in fates to share my base and skills etc.?

Tharja and Nowi's support was pretty good.

Faye and Slique is just a shy priest and a crazy cockhungry bitch.

Forsyth unironically has my favorite endgame quote.

Echoes is the best FE I've played on 3DS. Fantastic game I would get it. You can play it without online mode just fine

Honestly, the fact that people show concern for her and call her out on her obsession is enough to make her leagues better than Tharja

Ah yes, such great personallity aspects such as "massive slut" or "child abuser." Take away the obsession aspect and you're still left with shitty characters.

>no reply

Tch, that's what I thought.

I need a gif or webm of that "like i give a fuck" shrug he does after KOing something
>he still does it as a bow knight, just on top of his horse

Absolutely based

It's just a tab open in the background while I browse online and play Heroes on my phone. I'm only hoping to see who it is so I can know whether or not to save my orbs

I'm playing Echoes on hard mode right now, I'm going through the Fear Shrine and the second or third swamp map, but I got a little burnt out since I just played the undub version on normal a few weeks ago.

In that order, yes?

Why is Faye and Silque the patrician ship in Echoes?

Ah yes. Boobs and Child Abusers have great aspects of character

>while I browse online and play Heroes on my phone
uninstall and play Magikarp Jump instead! Heroes is bad civilisation!

Child abuse is more personality than Faye has.

this

How's my Perceval looking /feg/?
Absolutely no stat boosters were used, I promise.

Not really. She doesn't go around stalking Alm, threatening Celica/Clair for liking Alm, abusing little children, threaten to commit murder suicide when rejected or other crazy shit like the other two. She's pretty normal and tame compared to them.

As someone who didn't like all the bullshit extra stuff in Fates, I loved this game. Online isn't necessary at all. It's a very quirky and unique game when compared to other FE games, but it's also got that old FE feel where the scope is restrained and they aren't trying to make The Biggest Fire Emblem Ever(tm) like they did with awakening and fates.

Tell me about Tharja's great aspects besides pandering to MU neckbeards user

Camilla Tharja and Faye are all shit.

At least Tharja apologized to Noire.

She's still bad but she's less terrible than cuck yan.

Child abuse is better written and more interesting than psycho cuck. And that's depressing/shouldn't be a thing.

>Magikarp Jump
I see you have taste, it's actual more hardcore than Fire Emblem, unlike Fire Emblem when a friend dies they're done for, forever. I've lost Reinhardt (the Magikarp) to a Pidgeotto, Magikarp (the Magikarp) to a Voltorb, and Benis (the Magikarp) to another fucking Voltorb.

No it's not she's just an awful person

are you guys retarded why would it be today they post early reveals? they literally just posted the promo pic

Like who? Who does this? Off the top of my head are her parents, and that's just them asking her to talk about herself rather than Alm.

Her support with Nowi.

I wish I could go back to the days when Lynfags were the worst waifufags and even they knew how to keep it in check and not shit up threads.

Could be better.

>apologized
Oh user I'm so sorry I experimented you. I'm great now aren't I?

Wow this sounds absolutely amazing! Thanks for the info, I did not expect it to be that good.

le rng cursor meme/10

I fucking KNEW I wasn't alone with the idea that the trainer is fuckable/cute. I'm actually modelling a little scene of the trainer fishing out a Magikarp because I want something to do, and I haven't made a truly finished product in a while.

Meant

imgur.com/a/plTX9

Who will you get to choke this point?

>gacha cucks
>ever not retarded
They want their fix already.

What an amazing and interesting character that had to hide all this good personality in one support among many. In dlc.

Still 1 more good support than Faye has.

Honestly the reason I despise Tharjafag so much is because Tharja has some nice character besides the MU pandering.

Like she has good supports with Libra and Stahl, and I think her being abusive is interesting in comparison to the other parents. Its just half the time she's obsessed with robin

me on the right

Faye would do that. She still lusts for cock she can't get and vanishes doing who knows what.

She'll eventually do something horrific.

She's still shit but better than Faye. Her sins are terrible but she's more coherent than Faye

Not him but sometimes little personality > absolute shit personality.

I'm ready to roll!

Silque and Alm both show concern for her obsession in their supports. Even the narrative makes it clear she's a person with serious mental issues, like with her ending. That's a far cry from tharja and camilla, where you're supposed to find it endearing and funny that they're completely obsessed with someone.

What about a character with no personality like Hinoka?

I am not going to pull a Godwin here but your reasoning is shit. Also you forgot trips, spic.