Street builds

looking for a clean street build, torn between sti and a 300zx opinions? leaning more towards 300 but not much
post any street build pics you have laying around as well

tf is a street build?

They both high maintenance, but it is obvious you want street cred.
Go with sti and you can join that vape gang you always wanted to join

a clean ass car you drive on the street

So a car?

ya

How old are you OP?

U?

>why does everyone always ask on this board
>19
>thats not op

Get a civic

Sti? Have fun with the blown head gaskets, 300zx? Have fun not being able to change a alternator without pulling the motor. Go for the 300zx, every time I see someone drive a sti is a IT guy who thinks he's HIP. Also u don't see 300zx often. I see sti's everywhere but I never see a 300zx "ooooo look a sti" "bro who cares I saw like 6, but look at this clean af 300zx, damn I would drive that." U choose but I would choose 300zx

If you're gonna slam it like that I suggest a Taurus so nothing of value is lost.

nah man i hate stancing it will be closer to a drift build then anything

>IT guy who thinks he's hip
Nah they drive new lexus's where I'm at

The sti guys are usually some vapelord college dropouts

>drift car
>on the street

Listen here OP; don't get either of those. Get something that's not shit, and please don't slam the fuck out of it. I think the best car for you is probably an S13. Don't drift it though cos drifting is gay as fuck.

blobeye doesnt really seem to have the same reputation post facelift does, mostly because it looks like a toyota corolla with a scoop and wing

>get something that's not shit
>recommends car with noodle chassis thats worse than both options hes considering

kek

i must start from scratch because i want all details of it, if you can find me an unmolested s13 in the midwest ill consider it

good input retard

>s13
>please don't slam the fuck out of it

Lmao. Good luck finding one that hasn't been molested. That's more impractical than both of OP's original choices

Veeky Forums is just people hating on every car expect the metro geo or the twingo because their such a joke theirs no point to joke about them. What's the point of coming here

better than every other response in the thread tbqh

you guys are so fucking cringe

>gtfo bus rider

Ok then, if S13 is a noodle chassis and ""IMPOSHIBLE TO FINDU CREAN EXAMPRLE"", get a Civic.

well op since everyone else just wants to shitpost and has nothing to add

gj keeping up the cringe factor

>calls everyone a joke
>doesnt mention the best possible
>toyota turdcel

Stop posting

have fun with working on a Z32 if you get one tho

Id still go for that over STI just because theyre everywhere and sound awful without equal length headers

have some input you braindead american

too many local hotboys 1 too many crashes any respect civic had is now gone
>clean street build
>civic

OP doesn't know what he wants. A drift slut as a "build" is dumb.
>posts a car scraping off its bumper cover

/thread

Wait, you want a car for "respect" and not to drive it?

drifting is fun tho

Shut up cunt

I just gave you my input you inbred

I'm not disagreeing, but OP seems to think a drift slut is a suitable street car.

i want a car to drive that wont have people jump right on the "ricer" bandwagon (cringe) just because of its badge. where i live the only acceptable honda is an s2k and its even a little shunned

anything is a suitable street car if your not a pussy

Get an S2000 then, it's a great car and not a ricer POS. It's got the street cred you want, RWD for some skids once in a while.

bruh I guess you getting a 300ZX then

Subaru is like right behind Honda in Ricerdom

know too many people with them already

true true i saw one with a built in vape on craigslist in texas the other day

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Why are you looking at cars based on some hardparkers' approval and not your own criteria?

if i were to get one wed be rolling 4 deep to a meet

im not these cars fit my criteria

Do you like the way S2000s drive and have the money? Get one. Why the FUCK is image your primary concern? It's a sports car, not a table centerpiece.

What is your individual criteria? I haven't seen you list anything other than others' approval.

What's wrong with having a gang of S2000 drivers? You not man enough?

thats the thing i dont like how the feel i need more space and i hate convertables youve spent this whole time ragging on the fact i wont buy one instead of asking why i wont

He not gay enough that's why

So there you go. An S2000's not for you. What didn't you like about its driving characteristics, now that we've narrowed it down to hot hatches, 2+2s, and performance sedans/wagons?

>space to fit snowboards/skateboards/bikes
>hardtop
>decent power
>decent reliability
>a fun ride

Too bad they're not gay.

You just ruled out the 300ZX with your own criteria. Get a Skyline or a JZX100, that would suit your needs.

you're not gonna fit bikes in a sports car mate

i hate that everything intererior is driver centric and i hate how far back relative to the front end of the car the driver sits

>not man enough to drive a honda
cringe

You're like a Brosifine with even dumber opinions.

a bike is a once in a while thing and the front tire comes off in like 2 seconds not a deal breaker

what years should i look at for 300zx and 240sx?

Get a Skyline or a Chaser

s14 and z32's
this one isnt op btw

cant afford skyline insurance cause it falls under classic car
>inb4 "300zx and subaru insurance are awful" i get a discount as long as its not a classic because of my dad

A z32 is a 300zx, I would get a s13 hatch or coupe, get a coupe and do a Silvia front end conversion, shit would look badass, join the S-Chassis gang

>inb4 "300zx is classic"

i already explained i want it pretty much bone stock find me and unmolested s13 in the midwest and i will get it

300ZX looks cooler but it's significantly less practical than any WRX STi.

I'd recommend a bug eye WRX wagon.

How much I willing to spend?

maybe i wish they made a hatchback of the blobeye, iwouldnt have made this bread if they had

no more than 15,000 to get the actual car itself
>inb4 blobeyes go for more than that all the time

Given how small the "wagon" is it might as well be a hatchback. It's more a shape thing than size, given that it's about the same size as the more modern hatches.

I have an 01 Grand Prix GTP, old sleeper, put around 2 grand into it, not amazing but the only race I've lost with the basic mods 2.8 pulley ect, was to a Duramax somehow, no fucking clue how that 9,000lb truck was so fucking fast.

thats why i like the hatch more is the styling wagons are nice of course and they make great sleepers

not into diesels and big yee yee trucks dick isnt small enough

>Dick isn't small enough
Sure sounds like it.

i have a pretty average dick i am no one special

Me either, I'm sure that was a 50k truck with 10k into it, must of been twin turbo or something cause that fucker took off like a fuckin GTR. 4wd launch for sure.

So why not get one of these?

out of price range ususally

Well the thing about Diesels is with less than $1,000 in a monitor, and tuner, they put 500+ horse, and almost 1,000 torque down, which is cool, and all but they usually fry the tranny unless they get a 4k build into it, the Duramax has the Allison so they get away with a little more but it all catches up.

that looks like a rx7

z31 300zx pop ups only sort of hide/pop

After reading this whole thread I have come to the conclusion that OP is some 18 yo kid who just wants a ricershit whore for a car.

Get a 3k civic or a CRX. Its quite literally what you NEED to get OP

>recommending ricer fucks to buy a classic honda

oh yeah so he can put dragon dildos where the shift knob goes and shit

kys

Own a Blob wagon. Super practical and fun for AWD.

Go for the 300zx not much harder to work on than an ej20 subaru despites the memes. If you can find a fully optioned one it will be far comfier than any sti could ever dream to be. Plus if the engine kick the bucket you can rb26 swap it and have what the 300zx should have been from the factory.
And it's one of the best handling gt car out of 90s japan despite being so heavy

I bought and Impreza and my insurance actually went down $10 from when I drove a Tempo

Impreza is diff from a impreza wrx and impreza wrx sti

This by miles