gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo
>Gameplay Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo
>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Charcter Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/2AAmwwbB

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/album/nxzsn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss the guy that was giving you a keg at the start of every thread

>>Leaked Premiums & Campaign
>streamable.com/album/nxzsn
shit is not working

There is nothing that gets me harder than seeing Queenscrubs deck getting fucked and 2-0 them because I know they wanna blow their load in the last round.

>this faggot had 2 clear skies in his final 4 cards when I hadn't played a weather effect all game
okay that is retarded, literally anything else and he was fucked.

Oh yes. Enjoy their tears!

Lifecoach is a big boy

>start accepting that in todays world you are a betatester

Yeah, I'm not saying otherwise. I'm saying is impressive that wasted months in closed beta only to show a worse product in open beta.

>lose game
>dont GG
heh

>enemy plays rnr, drought, gigni
>enemy is running qg, dwarfs or ng
>dont gg
nothing personnel, kid

>play GREAT SUN
>blasting foes away with my spies
>feel like conquering the north via massive intel network

Feels good man

I don't gg against weather effect spamming mongos

>enemy is anything but NR
>dont gg

basically

>when you draw a game but gain 6 rank points

TEMERIA
THAT'S
WHAT
MATTERS

so basically anyone?

Are there actually any good Gwent youtube channels to watch? I'd prefer someone who is decent at the game and mildly entertaining while not being a screaming, "HEY SHOUT OUTS TO X FOR THE 15TH MONTH SUB SUB HYPE HYYYPE SUB HYPE THROW SOME KAPPAS IN THE CHAT HYYYPPEE" sort of guy.

Not a very high bar, I know.

You just described kingblacktoof

What're each factions answer to QG?

Neutral - necromancy, Wiley sorta
Monsters - Griffin, katakan, caretaker
Nilfgaard - vicovaro
Northern Realms -
Scoia'tael -
Skellige - Donar an hindar?

what are your MVPs?
I'm running starter deck spies and it is awesome, going to be able to afford some cards soon.

KingBlacktoof
Swim
if you dont't want to get cancer, don't get memed into watching trashy cunts like mogwai or merchant

>Nilfgaard - vicovaro
>not Letho

Nilfgaard - based boy peter
minsters - ghoul (you have to play him right after he discards qg though)
skellige - maybe birna
scoia - 2-0 them with dorfs

which one should i take? i haven't really decided on a faction yet

Letho isn't worth a gold slot anymore since there's no way to bring him to your side

Oh come on, Mogwai is okay.

I want out of this Skellige hell
I want to defend the North with my bros

Carnathir is a god-like legendary in monsters
villentretenmerth is really good and neutral, don't play a lot of high value cards though, else you get fucked.
menno is good in spy decks

I like Mogwai, sure he's loud and makes some shitty jokes, but the content is interesting, also has some pretty good streams.

He can certainly come across like one of those Pewdiepie types but he's actually not that bad and he comes up with some interesting decks. He's fine.

if i wanted to see ng gameplay I would play the game myself

>plays a cancer mill deck
>makes an obvious missplay
>receives a "who taught you to play like this?" emote
>starts spamming emotes like a salty faggot when he starts winning
>constant screaming and overreacting
>shitty commentary during the challenger (oh fion wants to save us all some time, decoy operator)
he's okay if you like to watch shit like pewdiepie

Vicavaro Novice is pretty strong, most of the time I'm either thinning (novice on emissary -> novice etc.) or just buff insanely with a potential 13 swing (+10 from spy and 3 body).

He literally put up a Henselt Reavers deck today.
I fail to see what's so bad here since most of this general whines about emoters, whines about weather spam, and most of you want to play cancerous, yet hipster decks.

that's a terrible fucking OP pic, dude

Mulligan ST is incredibly fun to play.
Recommended.

For you

Caranthir for frost rowstacking monster. Very good deck

or

Villen for scorch memery

>Caranthir
Delete this right now.

I want that bitch in my Wild Hunt deck.

>win
>don't gg
>lose
>don't gg
>draw
>definitely don't gg

i'm not giving you free shit you bloody communist

Fuck, NG is real cancer now.
Was there any reason to buff it so much compared to how it was at the end of cbt?

why did they make different prints of some bronze cards holy shit

like there are 3 different queenguards but you still can have 3 each making it into 9 cards total when you still can only put 3 in a deck

this game is totally not a cash grab scheme

because the emotes are cancer, but geting mad like this and spamming dandy-lion on a loop because someone hurt your fee-fees is pathetic
Also:
> and most of you want to play cancerous, yet hipster decks
there is a difference bwtween creating decks like this and doing a "LOL look at dis guy get milled/weathered hahaha, isn't that fucking cool, kiddies? now go make that deck for yourselves!" videos

Swim cant handle the volume or is way under the average of every video in utube
I have to turn it up just for his girly voice

>13 swing
>he doesn't count the ambassador's body

what

you know you can play the same copy more than once, right?

My man

my little hearthstone player cant be this retarded

In ~130 packs, I got
>RNR
>Ciri: Dash
>Avallac'h
>Caretaker
>Leo Bonhart
>Rainfarn
>Xarthisius
>Ithlenne
>Milva
>3000 scrap

I'm not quite sure what deck RNGsus wants me to play

It's different pictures and it looks cool if you have all three in a row

I don't mind the different card art, but the fact that they don't tell you how many you have of that card type is bullshit. It should say how many of that art you have, then how many you have in total.

How do I make Ves work?

you remove her from your deck and just masturbate to premium art

>The state of Level 5 right now

yes having three different queensguards or frost doggo arts is nice

but why the fuck do they stack up to 9 cards total when you can still only put 3 of them in the deck anyway holy shit

>Milling nilfgaard
>Control nilfgaard with guardian and xarthisius
>nilfgaard ciri dash deck
it is your destiny to play /bestfaction/ it seems
>reveal nilfgaard

Tried, tried, and tried. Even crafter Trololololo. It's not worth it user, she's like a terrible Roach.

At least the Nenneke I crafted for her has another use

Yeah but it actually sucks that you have to keep track of them when picking rares. Like, I got 1 one of each Temerian Infantryman and one of them is premium, so now when I see a choice of a Temerian Infantryman with just one card in my collection, I have to remember that I have the other two. What's worse, one of them might even show up as if I have none in my collection, so I need to remember I have that specific card as a premium.

jesus fucking christ
just end your life hs baby

I want to make my Henselt x Ves OTP work damnit

was kbt drunk in his latest stream? he was acting pretty weird

I got all 9 non-premium reaver hunters within 7 levels plus 2 spares that milled. I think I've opened roughly 40 packs total. Fun fun fun.

Doesn't feel bad since it's easy to get 1-2 packs a day though.

The info in this game could use some work for sure
It's ridiculous how you can't see exactly what cards do before picking them, you have to look them up on google or something to be sure.

put a trip on

>because I know they wanna blow their load in the last round.
Wut? It's vital you take round 1 so if anything that's when they should blow their load, nobody leaves up a lot of shit for round 3 since you already have a 1 card 30 point lead.

all garbage?

>reveal is the only Nilfgaard archetype
I forgive you NOT

iris is the best out of those 3
very fun in swarm and meme decks

If you consider Summoning her once per game as working, craft an Operator to guarantee the Hunter trio every game.

You CAN use Nenneke to try and Summon a second time, if you draw your hunters properly

Also use reinforcement to fetch Nenneke

The problem is, there are much more important silvers: Margarita, Dethmolt, Nenneke, Operator and Reinforcement you kinda have to keep

at least reaver hunter is a common, they just come, whatever

the problem lies with rares where you might pick a queensguard over something else that you could use only to realize later you already had the 3 you needed.

I know what you mean. The Gwent UI is a fucking mess. Especially the deck builder.

Why the fuck do they love horizontal scrolling so much?! There are much better ways to design a proper UI. But it's not just the deck builder.

Why are you not able to click on the icons in the upper right corner to got to the shop / leaderboard or trinket area?

One of the basics of good UI design is to have multiple ways to navigate through the program.

>gee, user, how can your mom lets you play all 25 cards?

I sure do love manually milling cards because I have premiums

So, I opened 205 kegs today (I didn't get a chance to play the closed beta until the weekend) and I pulled 16 legendaries.

So I had about an 8% rate of pulling legendaries over a decent sample size. The faction I pulled the most legendaries for individually was Nilf.

How did I do on Nil leggos? I haven't kept up at all with the PTR/patch changes, so I just picked legendaries that I thought seemed good. Letho and Rainfarn were given to me in the first 4 cards, so I didn't get to choose those, but Rainfarn seems good.

another big problem is, often playing the reavers on separate lanes is best, just to avoid Igni

there arre only 4 cards that do this and they already said they are working on this, if you are smart enough to bitch about it every time you are smart enough to remember those 4 cards

looks okay, Stefan can fit in every NG archetype desu

Yeah the UI definitely needs a fix for the rares in 5th card position. You're absolutely right about that.

>get a legendary in the first 4 cards of a keg
>it's bloody baron

at least they know I wouldn't deliberately pick it

>MFW PREMIUM BOTCHLING

I PICKED A VILGEFORTZ LAST THREAD AND NOW I GOT ANOTHER ONE FROM THE FIRST FOUR CARDS

YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Hmm, an interesting choice.

give it to me

You blind, bloody fool...

free epic of your choice ,yay

two

Very nice actually, you could craft Tibor and start winning games easily

You got a free 200 scrap.

>73 kegs at the start of open beta
>2 (sometimes 3) kegs per day
>rank and season and level rewards
>only 20+ new cards every 2-3 months
>ore and scrap rewards for gg's
I'm going to get a full collection before the patch if this keeps up, this game is too generous

is there any reason not to play ranked once you reach level 10? except for testing decks of course

one

nothing wrong with me

Something's got to give

>tfw you steal all of your opponent's Queensguard round 1

Jaggerous a qt. She is also doing a blind Witcher 3 playthrough since she started with Gwent and not the other way around. Pretty amusing to listen to her reverse engineering the Witcher lore in her head as she plays it.

MY BOYS

> sometimes I dont gg temeria as well

halp

Which decks/cards/combos would get someone stabbed in a tavern in the Witcher universe?

anything but NR siege is stab-worthy

left