What's your cars name?

Rocks right here

Looks exactly like this, and its name is Peggy.

Actually now that I stare there are heaps of differences.

I call mine "piece of shit" because a 2008 corolla s seems like a "fun car" cuz of that manuel and body kit but in reality it's probably the biggest shit heap made in the last 10 years

dodge dynasty "demon" /
DDDD (daily driven dodge dynasty)

Fellow Almera owner here

hatches are ugly and suck

>factory rice
dude

Jamaal

Scarlett, because she's red and I'm not original

The Ghost.

Did you know that cars come with names from the factory? If you need to be more specific, you might additionally refer to it by its color and if you feel especially nerdy you might use its generation and/or trim designation.

Naming inanimate objects is something women do to create greater emotional attachment. As a man, you should already be more attached to your car than is probably convenient which is why it can also be acceptable to refer to it in disparaging terms such as the fully Veeky Forums approved "shitbox"

Women before me called it Roxanne so I just shortened it to the male variant. I love seeing people's car and what they call it.
Phenomenal name
Any reason behind the name?

I call it "2008 Volvo C30"

Don't know my current ones personality well enough to name it yet (2000 civic, only had it 2 months)
But past ones:

91 Blazer: Mis-stitch
89 Blazer: Fortuna
89 Blazer: Kurohime
88 Blazer: Rhythm of the Master
97 1500: Agent Orange

Rose

Bought it on Valentine's day in 2014

The Ford's name is Clifford, and the Fiat is just the toaster

naming your car is fucking retarded

Eileen

We'll I asked what's your cars name, not what's your opinion on naming your car.

you're fucking retarded

>tfw not creative enough to name my car
Haven't been able to think of anything good since I got it 4 and a half years ago. Usually just refer to it as "the Subaru"

Ya got me there

'03 Trailblazer with 600k, Named her nancy. Like nancy sinatra, old and with many miles. Still kicks though

>naming your automobile

SHIEEET

>Names vehicles by the first creature hit with them

Currently..
Accord - Toad
Project F350 - Mule (Mule deer)

Previously...
Acura TL - Pigeon
76 Fury - Coyote
88 Stang - Whiskers (Cat)

By this logic mine would be named "car"

Veronica
First car was an Black Intrigue named Betty

Woman is a terrible car name

Alexys
Because it's a Lexus

stella

"Stangief"

I got a good chuckle out of that. Now I need a name for mine (2000).

makes me giggle

black Land Rover → Laura because I'm weeaboo trash

>w140 s500
>is called hans
autism or not?

"Shitheap"

of course it is

Cherise

pics of f3fiddy

Utilitarius.

Same thing as pic related, I call it the shit mobile though my friends call it the swaggin wagon, which is a carry over from the 07 Passat wagon I'd been borrowing from my parents in high school.

>Any reason behind the name?
My family started saying it as a joke I think, don't know why but now I've started doing it.

Mine is just "the little blue car"

Kinda cute I guess but it's still a piece of shit

Ai Hia

A term of endearment my Thai mother would often call me.

>First car was an Black Intrigue named Betty

my first car was an 85 Chrysler 5th Ave that my wife named Betty

>naming cars

Crucible

Beautiful second gen, very jealous.

car

I call my Asuka, she pretty much looks like this but with different wheels.
Why? She's german but owned by a jdmfag, she has a hole in the exhaust, she's been crashed before I owned it but tried to hide it, and her license plate reads ASK and some numbers inbetween.

Hell because it puts me there.

Something about this image just seems so cozy.

I'm really digging that color and wheel combo as well.

It's too modern and unobtrusive to have earned one, even after three years of ownership. It's a total bro, always works when I need it, always comfy, always blowing hot or cold when desired, never breaks. But it's boring.

My old car was called The Rock. Why?
> Can't stop the rock
AWFUL brakes. Took so much force to use them, so if I had to slow down rapidly from 80MPH I was pretty much standing on the brake pedal while braced against the seat, ramming it down through the gears for engine braking.
> Can you smell what the rock is cooking?
I sure as fuck could, and it smelled AWFUL. The wind blew at the wrong moment during one of the frequent oil topups, and I dumped oil onto the engine instead of into. That, apparently, included bits right next to the cabin air intake and heater core. Burning oil smell whenever I ran the heater.
> Super stable at high speeds
Compared to my mother's old Fiesta that I was borrowing prior to owning my own car, which wiggled around in sidewinds and slipstreams.

My motorbike is Mary. It seems like a Mary; weak but stable, and with a tendency to go wrong randomly, and some deep-seated trauma.
I fell off it on the way home from buying it, and that set up issues with the side-stand switch, which I just recently had to bypass. And the shitty second-hand battery a previous owner put in it flat-out died on me one day, stranded me 30 miles from home on a sunday, and forced me to push the fucker two miles to a pub so I could look up options for getting home. Which turned out to be hiring a random white van man to give me a lift home.