/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Greatest memory edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sG5YwPtetk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mugi!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Kuzu!

Stop being weird, drg.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

tsumugi big bug

So how do you fuck a ghost?

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

I want to hug Meaty!

tsumugi big mouth for eating bugs

Variety is the spice of life, without it, life is bland.

Is a bug enthusiast!

ki-bo's big hard long robotic dick made in Idabashi

It has to be the original one too, obviously!

youtube.com/watch?v=_sG5YwPtetk

I want to engage in playful sexual choking with Saihara. After going a bit far, Saihara makes the hand motion signaling he needs some air.
I want to not stop. I want to tell him that he was wrong to get involved with me.
I want to tell him that i'm going to kill him. I want his eyes to widen in terror. I want his pathetic and weak limbs to flail in panic and tears to start falling from his eyes as he realizes he's going to die. I want to watch the last bit of life leave his face as he loses consiousness. I want to hold him there until brain damage settles in, and he no longer attempts to breathe.
I want to gently tuck him in to bed, lightly kiss his forehead, and wish him a pleasant rest.

>Takemichi Yukimaru
>popular with girls but not really interested in any of them
>therefore he is 100% gay

This CG is probably one of my favorites from the game

Reminder that Hoshi, Tenko and Angie are cheap and worthless.

I'm just saying, there is a limit before it becomes out of hand.

Too much of a good thing, you could say.

>Korekiyo, Sato, Tenko, Takemichi
Really? If they are going to put ambiguously gay characters on there, why isn't Ishimaru on there as well?

Koko!

Also, Kek at being reporting for "invading privacy"
I'm probably gonna get banned again.
You're welcome, anons.

I want to flop my dick on that tum tum

>sexual choking
>I want to gently tuck him in to bed, lightly kiss his forehead, and wish him a pleasant rest.
I wonder who is behind this post.

You really never learn. You only have yourself to blame.

>master1200
Can't wait for you to get banned again. Hopefully for good.

>Kuzuryuu avoids you the whole time, disappearing for most of the night until you catch him outside on the front steps playing with a switchblade and you sit down beside him before he can scurry off again.
>"I hope we can still be friends…" You say, laughing sadly.
>"I know it’s not a very ‘mobster’ thing to say, but I don’t want you to act cold around me because of my family. I mean we both know the struggles, shouldn’t that make us closer?"

>Kuzuryuu shifts his weight and doesn’t answer. Your small smile drops because it looks like he might just get up and leave.

>"I don’t mind being friends, we can be friends since our dads like each other, but that’s what we have to stay as - just friends."
>You shoot him a confused look as he sighs and mumbles under his breath.
>"And I don’t want to be just friends…."
>It takes you a second to figure out what he means, and when you do you’re a blushing mess, looking for the right words to say but only small sounds of surprise are exiting your mouth.

>"See, we can’t be fucking together like that-"
>"Who says we can’t?"
>You cut him short, finally finding your voice.
>"Our families? You do remember that even if we’re on friendly terms, we can’t marry into other families."
>You fluster again at the word ‘marry’, but Kuzuryuu doesn’t seem to notice and you fret once more until you shake your head.
>"That’s not a given- after all, silly things like that shouldn’t break people in love apart…"
>You whisper, looking down at your fingers.
>And plus, we’ll never know how our families will react if we don’t at least you know - try.”

>This time you look up Kuzuryuu who’s staring down at you, the permanent pinkness in his cheeks turning to a bright red when he realizes what you’re offering to do.
>"So - that means you- "
>"I like you too, yeah."
>"But we’ve known each other for a week?"
>"That didn’t stop you, did it?"

Yeah, it's true.
I was just saying a famous quote because I've always wanted to say it.

What was his fucking problem?

You were completely fine for a while, I don't know why you had to start with that shit again.

Nothing.

No idea, but he's pretty damned scary in that chapter 4 bonus CG scene.

Retard strength

I wonder why. Here's the second version!

I swear it's like you do this shit on purpose.

>Tenko
>ambiguously gay
You can't be serious

Tenko literally wants to smear her saliva over Himiko.

Remember the prologue where Kaede and Saihara talk briefly about 'those people'? Who do you think they are?

>Implying you wouldn't have taken the opportunity to BTFO Valwin
Nothing.
I'll be good next time.. Or I'll try.

Seeing that sort of shit makes me feel ashamed...
There's so much shit that needs to be fixed it's not even funny, considering in some of them they haven't even played the game so are using translations which may or may not be biased or have misinformation as fact...

>Mikan
Top jej. Didnt play the game

Is Ibuki really gay? She makes some /u/ jokes, but she never really expresses explicit interest in women, right?

Does she state point bland that she likes girls? If she doesn't then, while it's more obvious to call her gay, it's still ambiguous.

I guess that's something, but that's still creepy.

Stop bringing off site drama.

In the artbook, it mentions that she likes cute boys, but she also likes cute girls.

>hey let's bring my cancerous fight with another autist over to the threads just to show off how totally not autistic I am
Please get banned for good this time. The threads were literally heaven when you were gone.

You can shit on Valwin all you want, just don't bring it here.

It's never really confirmed which way she swoons.

>Does she state point bland that she likes girls? If she doesn't then, while it's more obvious to call her gay, it's still ambiguous.
...She says she is attracted to Himiko, to which Kaede misunderstands.

>he thinks I posted the tweet
Alright then, Gomen.

You mean when both Angiebro and Jewell were gone?

Basically, Tenko is confusing because she definitely likes Himiko but her dislike of boys is based off a misunderstanding and we do know part of why she was taken to Himiko in particular involved idols. Aside from that Tenko saw Himiko as someone who had trouble expressing herself and wanted her to do so, which is still something a friend might want.

Tl;dr There isn't actually anything that says Tenko is into girls in general as her reason for liking Himiko had a lot to do with the hidden side of her personality rather than Himiko being a girl.

Angiebro is toleratable at least, it's more evident now.

Why is Shinguuji here? He obviously only has romantic feelings for his sister, and it could be that he has casual sex with either gender to see more of humanity's beauty, but not because of his sexuality.

>Does she state point bland that she likes girls?
She does actually.

Don't overthink shit.
Most of the staff are tumblrites after all,
I can attest...

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

This. Whether or not it's truly sexual attraction is left ambiguous.

Unlike Himiko who is pretty clearly straight as an arrow.

And Ishimaru never expresses any romantic interest in boys, yet everyone accepts that he's totally gay.

True, I only use the wiki for transparent V3 sprites anyway.

Honestly this annoys me the editors in general anyway.
How about they edit when they have actual information and proper spoilers in hand and haven't just read some poorly translated summaries of each chapter without looking in-depth (or put some character(s) in the wrong category due to their delusions)?

I want to fuck Kaito.

Angiebro isn't as bad as Jewell.

You know now that you mention it, Ishimaru is like the inverse of Himiko.

Ishimaru is devastated by the loss of the first friend he ever managed to make while Himiko feels regret and guilt that she did nothing but push a potential friend away.

Huh. Interesting parallel.

It's a fanmade wiki, you can't expect them to approach this with a professional mindset, most of them are probably still in high school.

Rape hotel I guess, it's not canon and even then Shinguji explicitly says that he could never love Saihara, though gender probably doesn't have anything to do with it

Good idea to use it as a base for assets.

I keep telling them that, they were trying to work on the V3 presents too but I told them to hold off until the English version, so things would have been worse.

This, which is why I'm happy that Kuzu fixed the DR1 sprites (which had the green outlines in them before fixing).

It's difficult to take fan translations seriously if I don't know their background, or how much they have done, so I haven't been keeping up on everything that has been translated, but i'll take your word for it.

Thanks for explaining it better, user. There is definitely some lines that stick out from what I have experienced and heard from others, but I guess most stuff is going to be left to interpretation.

He is the only male, beside Yamada, that doesn't like the perfume present that is supposed to help attract girls, among his general apathy towards all of his female peers, and he is never shown to be attracted to any of them. This doesn't go into all the stuff he does to protect Mondo. He also daydreams about the both of them naked together in one of the mangas. I doubt a personality change and wanting to kill himself for him can be explained with only having platonic feelings.

From my own understanding at least it looks like Tenko really wanting Himiko to come out of her shell and as said before that doesn't necessarily translate to love or sex because it's a big point of her character to express everything with feeling and she saw that in Himiko.

Do they not know that bros have been a thing in worldwide culture for centuries?

> Shinguji explicitly says that he could never love Saihara, though gender probably doesn't have anything to do with it
Agreed, it likely had much more to do with his sister.

>Jewell is banned for 15 days

True, he probably doesn't love his sister just because she is a girl. But he definitely isn't interested in anyone else, so you can't really call that a confirmed LGBT character.

They had the same logic for Kiibo's love hotel scene.
I asked why they put him in the LGBT second and their response was
>KIIBO DOESN'T HAVE GENDER THEREFORE HE IS LGBT BECAUSE HE WANTS TO EXPERIENCE LOVE IN THE HOTEL

The only thing that proves is that he isn't interested in girls, and that doesn't automatically mean that he's into boys. Manga isn't canon and he was so devastated because that was his only friend in his life. I'm not denying the possibility of him being gay, but it's definitely not confirmed.

What, really?

>15 days

Is that what you get for "invading privacy"? I've never received bans higher than 3 days.
Then again the first one I had I did while I was having a giggle...

Thank God. So now we'll have two weeks of peace.

(You)

I'm just saying, why characters like Sato and Takemichi are on there, but not Ishimaru.

You're welcome! In my case at least I don't really care about sexuality but find it annoying when people don't look too carefully at the way a character reacts and jump to conclusions that they're gay. For example we can infer pretty accurately that Juzo is gay as he reacts badly to Junko's threat to out him and his devotion to Munakata is something that goes beyond mere friendship.

For all we know Ishimaru is legit just that awkward, he thinks stuff like dating is inappropriate as a high school student or none of the girls he knows here are people he'd be interested in.

White Angie!

Sounds too good to be true

Idk why people think Ishimaru doesn't like girls when on Sayaka's chart he seems in awestruck by her noting her beauty and smarts.

>15 days
woah that's a lot.
I only got banned for 15 minutes when I posted the korekiyo mlp nee-san is magic pic.

True. There's more hints for Ishimaru than for the other two.

Delet this

What's next for DR?

If this post ends in 52, we'll get V2.

MORE CAFE EVENTS BABY

That one looks fucking shit.
So I made a better one because I can't stand looking at it without making me throw up my karinto.

Cancellation hopefully

"Amami is sooo gay!"
"No, he's asexual!!"

His awkwardness and being uptight on rules are understandable, but that also doesn't explain he is also so adamant about perusing male friendship. Ishimaru is also the type of person who doesn't really understand that he might have feelings for someone, and in this case Mondo, which is why he went as far as he did for him. The circumstances of him turning into Ishida are also really similar to Hajime's transformation at the end of the second game. Don't you think love can explain why they both changed and were finally able to continue forward after being at their lowest point?

I always read it as him not understand whether she is supposed to be beautiful or not, because he is asking himself that because he doesn't know.

V2 game never ever

He's a bislut.

>tumblr

>assuming he's asexual because he doesn't want to fuck Saihara
Sasuga tumblr
This

V2

Idk he looked pretty awestruck to me when he said that about her.

I dunno, my point is basically that bros being bros is a common thing in both fiction and history. That is to say I accept the possibility that Ishimaru is gay and he just never caught on before he died but it's also a possibility his BSOD coincides with losing one of the only friends he ever had. If he had plenty of male friends and still acted this way after losing Mondo then it'd be a lot more possible he really is gay but just from reading what he said alone that doesn't seem too likely (That's my opinion though).

She sure looks weird like this, what the fuck.

What if Amami just doesn't give a shit about romance and sexualities? Why does he have to be asexual?

>also doesn't explain he is also so adamant about perusing male friendship
I don't know, maybe because it's the first time he actually had a friend?