/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slhdp0mYoSs
youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
youtube.com/watch?v=OHgULB431Os
youtu.be/PKW3fc5MFRE?t=56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is your waifu still ugly user? What's your excuse after six years?

inb4 yuih garbage

Which bird mod is the one that doesn't suck?

Vampires among you.

Birds and Flocks.

Chesse postin

COFFIN NOW

You know what needs to happen Snake

>COFFIN NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=slhdp0mYoSs

They could be anywhere

I think the nose is the hardest part of the face to get right

what do you faggots do to keep this game fun after 6 years

mods and roleplaying. There's really no one way to go about it due to the various things different people enjoy. Your only hope is to think hard about what game aspects you personally enjoy and look for mods that enhance them, and then branch out from there. Every modlist is like a snowflake or whatever, unique to the user.

most of the sliders are for the bridge and the area in between the eyes, which pissed me off. I use use sculpt afterwards, but would be nice if the sliders had more options for the actual nostrils and such.

>implying I'm not playing Oblivion instead

Is nexus down for anyone else?

Works for me.

Seems to be shitting itself for me.

pls

qt pie
would dance with/10.

Is the spooy edge wolf you could get from the card game shitty looking, in your opinions?

I have an old man altmer who contracted vampirism and was left to die inside a colapsed cave and went insane from the solitude while trapped there and now he's actually rather jovial and happy to be able to socialize again, if mentally unbalanced. I think the edgy wolf would both compliment his vampiric nature and contrast with his sincerely friendly and kind demeanor.

Post waifu presets so I can rape them.

So I made this milf...

Oh I'm sorry friends this isn't the TESO general how silly of me :)

Nice NPC

looks like the bitch my dad left our family for

he tries his best

I like the way her neck hovers above her body

how do i fix neckseams

Why do people keep posting that screenshot she isn't even all that cute

You don't.

To get replies like that one.

Ava looks pretty decent in armor
:^)

she looks like a witch, I'm gonna play her as a witch

Is that Marshmallow?

>do a clean install of the game
>remove every mod that was before it
>download just alternate start and USLEEP
>still get a vanilla start
what the fuck went wrong? my mods work perfectly in fallout 4 but i get jackshit in skyrim.

i want Yrsa to sit on my face and break my neck.

Are people actually that bored?

A master dickromancer.

Stop being retarded.

What mod manager are you using

You're still doing it.

That is true. I am still doing it. I wonder why?

is osex worth shit now? did schlongs finally stop shitting itself when using it with osex?

ye

skyrim mod manager

Anyone still play Morrowind in this general or is it all cowtit vampire waifus in this thread?

yes to both questions?

NMM or MO?

take it off

Yeah, we play Morrowind

>Anyone still play Morrowind in this general
yes

>is it all cowtit vampire waifus in this thread?
yes

Just reinstalled it.

MO the problem occured after i installed skyrim on my new ssd, this didn't happen with fallout 4.

Oh! Well then the answer is I don't know you fucked something up somehow.

Best thing to recommend : Be sure your addons are properly sorted, rebuild your bashed patch.

don't install it in the "Program Files" folder you dumb fuck

You are running SKSE through MO, right?

Yay! Post your characters brehs
The last guy was my Imperial jew; he uses illusion spells and mercantile to make the maximum profit on stolen goods.

I lied I don't play morrowind

Well I mean I do play morrowind, or rather I did, but not recently. It's probably been at least 6 or 7 years since I played it.

I'm too busy masturbating over my cowtit vampire waifu.

How do I make my waifus smile.

mfg console

:^(
Darn

Use the smile slider

it's in the steam directory
it shows an error message, can't find a stylesheet folder even though there is one.

See the thing is that both Morrowind and Oblivion have this thing where there's numerical stats, and I'm the sort of player who gets a little too involved in trying to do a really good build wherein I max out stats. I try not to be but it's hard because I feel like if I don't do a proper build with proper stats I'm handicapping myself unnecessarily.

That's one big reason I like skyrim, it doesn't suffer from the same problem.

but the steam directory is inside the program folder?

>it's in the steam directory
Yeah, but where is steam?
>it shows an error message, can't find a stylesheet folder even though there is one.
Just to make it clear: if you install something with MO, it will only show up in programs/game if they are ran through MO. Run it as admin and try again.

Not a problem for people who grew up with pen and paper rpgs and old school stuff. I like playing gimped characters; it forces you to think and solve the problem how your character would (You know, like a roleplaying game)

theres another steam directory for some of my games in the new ssd while the steam app is in the program files which is in my hdd.

you fucked up something, maybe give admin access to the skyrim folder
screencap the error

I grew up playing JRPGs. My first true RPG was Dragon Warrior 1, then the Final Fantasy games, etc.

I never had a chance to play pen-n-paper RPGs because none of my friends were ever into that. I did play the Genesis Shadowrun game growing up, but that had infinite procedural quests so being forced to choose where to put points wasn't as big a deal.

Morrowind and Oblivion were both fun games and all but the way the stats work bothers me. At least many mods fixed things so your stats would raise naturally, or things like HP on level up was retroactive to when your End increased.

skyrim doesn't show any errors, it loads only workshop mods.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

youtube.com/watch?v=OHgULB431Os
Watch all four videos.

F

weird thing is that fallout 3, nv and 4 worked properly with the nmm but skyrim gives nothing.

That's cool, you have plenty of options these days for games to play. I have to work hard to find a game that plays the way I like, hence why I still go back to Morrowind.

please tell me you open up the game at least once before installing SKSE
just follow poets guide if its too hard for you
youtu.be/PKW3fc5MFRE?t=56s (start at 0:56 if the link works incorrectly)

I find that with Skyrim, I spend far far less time worrying about stats, far less time thinking about builds and about numbers, and more time thinking "What should I do today? Maybe I should go do a few companion quests? Or I could put some work into my house!"

I focus more on content and less on the systems, and to me that feels more interesting and exciting.

>nmm
wait wait, are you somehow running MO trough NMM or something?

>Eiries is literally gone forever
You faggots always drive the best people away.

Okay, you fucked up and don't know where. Here's what you do.

1) Uninstall all mods, all mod managers, everything except the base game. Pure vanilla 100%.

2) Run the game. Get in game. Make a character, spend 5 minutes making sure everything's OK.

3) Install Mod Organizer. Run the game through Mod Organizer, completely 100% vanilla.

4) Download SKSE. Install it, and run SKSE through Mod Organizer. Make sure everything runs, make sure everything's good.

5) You said you have two mods and two mods only. Download USLEEP, SORT through mod organizer, then run the game. Make sure there's no problems.

6) Download Alternate Start, SORT through Mod Ogranizer, run the game. See if there's a problem.

The step where the game fails tells you where you fucked up.

If you want more mods, remember to Sort after installing new mods. The built-in sort on MO 1.3.11 works fine for sorting.

If you want and get any mods at all which add or remove items from the game, you also need to get Wrye Bash and make a bashed patch. Run Wrye Bash through Mod Organizer or it won't work.

now i feel stupid, i didn't it was supposed to be in the games directory.

i got the random alternate start working

Make sure to watch the whole thing, all four videos. It doesn't matter if you're fine now if you're gonna fuck up down the road again.

So the problem was step #3 it sounds like.

>SFO
>DynDOLOD
>SFO billboards
>Enhanced Landscapes
this would be the crrect installation order right?

Literally who

fuck didn't mean to reply

Old namefag

How come when the game won't let me do SAM poses on my player or on NPC's? Is the game homophobic?

Been typing in player.SAE "SAMPose13" to clarify.

Good riddance.

Thing is IIRC Eiries made Euka and Euka is still the sexiest waifu I've seen posted in these threads.

Yes all hail the new circlejerk
Snakestone and yarti king and queen
Long live the discord

Try without quotes.

Riding his dick won't bring him back no matter how hard you do it.

Shame. You've no idea the lengths I'd go to to get more Euka.