Previous thread: PS vetra and jaal suck and deserve to die

gigi-chan best waifu

Patch soon

Killing Jaal is an act of mercy

DON'T SAY THIS FUCKING WORD FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gas the Angara

Patch coming within and unspecified time

I want to teach EDI about LOVE!

Liara is the best waifu who changed waifus forever!

EDI is available for Jeff only.

Is it a reference to something?

Liara likes to get dicked! By THREE at a time!

I thought of something.
You know how we can breed livestock in artificial wombs. Or at least create an artificial womb that works, sort of. in a hundred years I imagine kids could be grown in what are basically plastic bags of amniotic fluid and an IV. Basically what a womb is.
So, what if you took an alien chick, jam an oversized and stupidly stretchy tiny artificial womb/McburgerDonald takeout bag all the way up in her womb or species equivalent. Fill it with your baby batter and a cloned/donated/gene-engineered egg and let it grow. Alien chick would take the hormones of her species to facilitate the 'pregnancy' and fluid and nutrients would be added through either an implanted port or some kind of system that leeches water and compatible nutrients from her bloodstream or something else.
When it's time for birth you cut her open or give her some labor inducing meds and voila! Kids!

Cant wait for it because when a patch is released the previous one is getting cracked.

t. falseflagging landwhale.

Volus sex is a traumatic but intensely pleasurable affair involving traumatic insemination. 'patching' is a crude slang for the act, referring to the way the receiver has to patch the hole the giver creates if he's sufficiently endowed.
Piercing weapons carry heavy sexual connotations in Volus society, partly why they get so creepy around quarians and the oft carried boot-knife.

Shut the fuck up Jaal

What is even in the patch?

The gays and more importantly CC improvements

>putting a human womb into a body that isn't suppose to have a human womb, nor does the body support it

Nothing can go wrong.

>CC improvements

Like what? They just unlock the male and female hairs for all genders?

Shhh user. It's the power of LOVE, you gotta accept that!!

Game needs robit love!
You can't make a body like that and now allow me to worship it with my hands and tongue!

TUMMY KISSU

Liara is so cute...

>"Bioware, you homophobes, the gay crew mate has a better sex scene than 2 squadmates. That's not fair! Pander to us!"
>"Oh, shit, do what they say. Everyone, we care about the gay community. We will be improving their romance options. Please, don't hurt us."
Works every time.

Correlation =/= causation

To be fair Vetra's an alien, who's the second though? Liam?

To be fair, you're playing Mass Effect, there's aliens. What point was trying to be made there, I don't know. You guys will obviously get Avitus in the sequel.
Liam is the other. I heard he only gets a cuddle scene, but I don't know who actually romanced him.

I'm just saying they don't exactly know how the make a scene with Vetra because she's turian and dextro

That's a shit excuse. It's their IP, they can make her body look like whatever they want. They're just too afraid to do it because they think it'll hurt people's expectations, their preconceived notion on what they look like. They've done this before. They've been doing it. You know why Jaal got a nude model right away? Because they weren't in that position they think they're in with established aliens. Don't know what them being dextro has to do with them not being able show at least some skin, or even a sex scene for that matter.

If bioware can get someone to design every crevice on Jaal's wrinkly dick then they can probably figure out a turian too

Is the electrical bolts weapon augment worth it? Does it make weapons worse in any way? Or just helps vs shields?

Well then I can't really explain why Vetra doesn't get one but that doesn't stop her from being a good romance with more time and content than Gil or Suvi

I don't think they care about peoples expectations on turian nudity, it's not nearly as big a deal as pic related

There's really no way to make a scene. The little skin Turians show pretty much tells you how the rest of their body looks like, regardless of shapes. It's wrinkly and scale-like. Ultimately why xeno/furry works in fanart is because the detail of individual hairs and scale pieces are omitted for a more cattoonish look that in the end still gives the impression of just a differently colored smooth human skin.

If they would actually make a real 3D model of naked Vetra I think even most of the fans would be just forcing it on themselves.

I've seen many peoples takes on it, and it seems easy to make sense of it. At least to them.
All you have to do is put plates on at least the areas that need protecting from radiation, like organs. Maybe have them on other weaker areas, like shins or knees. Continue the plates going down their head, all the way down their spine. Make their collar make sense. Easy. Fill in the rest with their normal skin, some random spots of chitin.

Then explain why neither Garrus or Vetra got anything? Laziness.

That's stupid. They can show as much detail on the rest of the body than they can show on the face.
>implying

That pic makes the scene where Tali pretty much jumps on Shepard's face take on a whole new meaning.

>talking to SAM about Ellen's death
>option to say you don't feel like death is the end
>expected Ryder to say something about Ellen living on in our hearts or something
>Ryder goes on about how he feels she's still out there
Ugh

She is, though.
Spoilers.

Ryder isn't really wrong tho.

You mean electrical conduit? Does the same damage, just fires a stream of electricity instead. I suggest you use vintage heatsink with in on the Soned or X5 ghost. Also if the guns aren't that effective against Heavies it'll still suck against heavies.

>ywn have tali wrap her face tendrils around you
>ywn panic at first but find you can still breath and its warm.

>ywn feel her face tendrils because it's not canon

Not that user, but why VHS and not bio converter? I thought bio converter was the superior option, or is it only so for low clip-count weapons like the Isharay and Black Widow?

I'm honestly more curious to see a suitless volus. We know almost everything about quarian body because of their tight suits but volus could be pretty much everything - furry hamsters, yet another toad species or dwarf-looking humanoids.

I just imagine them as Tuskarr from WoW.
More or less like I imagine quarians as petite NEs with wierd extremities.

Just got done with Ryder Family Secret. That's some heavy stuff Ryder has to keep to himself, especially the logs,

>You mean electrical conduit? Does the same damage, just fires a stream of electricity instead. I suggest you use vintage heatsink with in on the Soned or X5 ghost. Also if the guns aren't that effective against Heavies it'll still suck against heavies.

Yeah, but is it better against shields or not? Like what is the point of adding it. Also, beams. They seem pointless. At least electric conduit probably should be like disruptor ammo.

This.

>Renegade interrupt and dialogue wheel at the same time
>the interrupt isn't even on the right side

Shit.

SHIT!

>Can't talk to Tann about Jien's murder, the benefactor, or the Reapers.
Really disappointing

I've never used bio-converter or low clip count weapons, but yeah you don't reload anywhere close to as much as you would with the Ishy ow BW so it would just be a waste.

I haven't done any comparisons so I have no idea, but since they were such assholes about consumables I doubt that it would have a noticeable effect. As for it being a beam weapon it has a bit of a lock- on mechanic since its an electric arc.

>those b**bs

Dang! That cute nose, too.

Damn it guys, Joker is not for cucking.

lol
no

>manfaced dyke

Joker is for facefucking[/spoilers]

And break his nose? And his jaw? And possibly his entire face in general? What is your problem user?

He isn't that fragile

Joker should have been healed so he could fuck Jack

>the lulz

>dat ass

He is constantly worried about breaking something when fucking EDI though.

Yeah, his hips. That's it.

I'm still pretty annoyed that there's no immediate recourse to tell anybody that your entire galaxy has been a petri dish for life-culling sapient starships for a billion years and everyone in the AI is the last of their people. You can't even tell your sibling? What the hell?

I'm assuming it'll be addressed in some manner in the DLC. It just makes no sense that Ryder wouldn't tell anybody at all. Or have the option to.

I want to KISS Ashley and touch her BUTT!

Thats more or less how I always pictured them.

Why can't we have real "alien" aliens, because of hambeasts only?

Because she's a robot

Valve was always a little extreme with that but I think they got it absolutely right.

Sex sells I guess

iirc the brittle bone disease affects the whole skeleton.

In the first game he talks about only his legs in relation to it. If it affected his whole body he'd need a full body cast or whatnot.

Bioware said the aliens should to be bipedal, have human like features and easily recognizable emotions. Mostly for romance reasons.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't care if Vetra has a sex scene, I'd prefer her to have more dialogue in a pillow talk scene. Kind of like Cora's alternate scene except with the implication that sex happened beforehand. A sex scene doesn't actually add anything narratively. She can even immediately be fully clothed post-coitus like Tali and Garrus if they're that lazy.

We have Elcor

And yet they skimp on the alien romance, so they need to make up their mind.

There was a scene somewhere where he literally said he broke some ribs just by sneezing hard.

So like Gil's?

I wouldn't have minded if all we got was an afterglow scene, like Gil got, but fuck that fully clothed non-sense. It takes me out of the moment, being fully clothed in bed afterwords. Show at least the top half of her chest.

Yeah, they were fucking lazy, considering MEA has been in development for 5 years.

Lazy or cowardice. Either way, they're both pathetic excuses.

>Dating crabs

I dont understand this lol

Kinda.

They'd have to make a whole new model for that one scene (there's a reason every naked female human/asari uses the exact same model with different colored skin). They're too lazy for that and beggars can't be choosers.

Why?

How can anyone like trannies like Ash and Aria or skanks like Jack when this beautiful devoted girl exists?

And yet, they modeled the naked salarian. But they won't ever be a romance option, so they can't hurt anyone's expectations.

Maybe they prefer humans or men

>implying asari aren't just blue humans

Then they should kill themselves I think.

Aria is a thunderdyke. Thunderdykes are always the best sex beasts. They also go both ways.

>blue men

It's so damn stupid he has the same physique as every maleman in the game. His concept art had him thin as a rail. How does he get muscles if he can't lift?

>good point

Dykes are literally the most repulsive and useless creatures in the universe.

They make me sick, and Liara is straight in my headcanon.

>blue girls (male)

>Also she fucked Mordin
>I think he used his fingers

I recall something along the lines of Joker training his musculature specifically to make up a bit for the brittle bones. No idea how though.

I used to know a little girl with that disease. Shit's fucking hard man. Even worse since she lived in a farm.