Who's the best Auto repair YouTuber and why is it ChrisFix?

Who's the best Auto repair YouTuber and why is it ChrisFix?

You best think that over again, sonny

fpbp

begone scotty

EAT SOME HOT LEAD

nigga looks like nico bellic

lies, chris has no face.
don't forget your threadlocker for everything

Chris looks like Steve from Blue's Clues.

You mean Steve's brother who couldn't get into acting and ended up starting a youtube channel about cars

I like chrisfix overall, but theres a certain level of confidence that he has in his methods that i dont like.

i cant really explain it, but i am straight up triggered by chrisfix and his nice editing, focused videos, and his almost lack of humanity in his videos, its like hes literally never made a mistake in his entire life, its like hes perfect or something

i have straight up accidentally fucked up my cars just by not knowing things, and i feel like he has literally never done anything wrong ever

EET SAWM HAAHT LED *purses lips*

From seeing his videos it seems like he has autism so that might explain his robotic overconfidence

Why would you admit faults when you're trying to get views

you viewed my post, and i admitted that i fucked up my cars in the past

i continue to view youtubers after they admit mistakes

its what humans do, we make mistakes and we apologize, fix it (or attempt to), and move on

what makes you think he has autism

I mean i just thought he was a strange dude who didn't like other people seeing his face, and is like obsessive with not showing license plates

>what makes you think he has autism

Just the way he goes on and on about things delving into every minute detail speaking so damn quickly like he doesn't even need to think about what he's saying. He might just be on some stimulant medication or something idk.

If he's in the spectrum, it's the mildest one.

I think that's just the result of his rapid fire very well done videos, if you listen closely enough it doesn't sound like one take, youtubers like RCR, hoovies garage, and doug demuro do their videos with less editing, and fewer cuts in the audio track

i was on stimulant meds for years, i never spoke like that, i usually shut the fuck up on the meds.

i dont have autism, at least i dont think so, i mean i do browse Veeky Forums after all......

most likely

Probably asperger's then, something most of us are likely to have if we frequent 4chinz

Yeah true, I guess he just writes and produces his videos really well and he's just verbose by nature

>his nice editing, focused videos, and his almost lack of humanity in his videos
I like his videos. They are not about promoting himself or bragging about himself. They are about the topic. I saw a few of those videos made by that pretty flirty girl trying to use cars as a topic to break into the media business. Those are more about promoting herself than about fixing cars. One appalling video had her talking and smiling while someone else did the brake repair on her brake repair video. Sure, you prefer her to ChrisFix. Probably lots of guys masturbate to her and they're unhappy they can't jack off to ChrisFix.

Guess I'm not the only person to think Chris has something a little special about him. However I need to delete the image of his face because all I think of him is just a pair of floating hands wearing nitrile gloves.

Nothing against his face but I want to keep that floating hands illusion.

Honestly this. He even goes out of his way to hide his face in videos and is always talking to people in the comments about the topic

I have noticed him making some minor mistakes that I would avoid from time to time. Like when bleeding brakes in one video he used the 12 point box end of a wrench instead of a flare nut wrench
Hello strip city

>Who's the best Auto repair YouTuber and why is it ChrisFix?
He has a lot of highly edited detail-oriented repair videos compared to others.

He doesn't shake the camera around like some jittery asshole that looks at something only half a second before moving onto something else. Thus you can actually see and focus upon the content.

He does the work himself unlike some other youtubers that have other people do the work while they talk about it.

ChrisFix gives details that I want to know instead of always assuming that I already know all of the little details. And he also occasionally mentions contraindications unlike other youtubers. That increases his content reliability.

Does he sell a lot of Soapy Wooder to make it worthwhile?

A bit DSM biased but a lot of his videos are applicable to vehicles in general.
Jafromobile makes some great technical videos that he puts a TON of time into.

haggard garage for dumb bullshit
chrisfix's videos scream click bait, but are worth their weight
engineering explained seems to be high quality
scotty is based if you're looking for a general knowledge

That's an affect. He puts on the Billy Mays routine for his newer videos as part of his "Chrisfix character." Watch some of his older ones and he just sounds like a bored young guy.

I like Tavarish.

Scotty is the literal definition of boomer. His fucking fear mongering over newer cars would be hilarious if her weren't serious and people didn't swear by him

Just owning a fucking tripod alone already ascends him to the top 10% of auto-repair youtubers,
As well as no:
>*kid screaming in the background*
>"HEY SALLY PIPE DOWN DADDYS MAKIN A VIDEO"
>"Umm...*fingering the microphone screech*.... this is uhh"

chris is fucking based and if youre lucky and leave a comment he'll give you words of courage in return

I like ChrisFix but he only does basic repairs

Chris Fix and ETCG are the best for learning
Scotty is the best for screaming
Ricermiata is the best for shitty teenager garbage

>scotty is based if you're looking for general knowledge

Especially if that knowledge includes getting crushed under a car because you didn't use jack stands

>this far down
>no SMA

shamefur dispray

you don't understand scotty's videos. they're not a definitive guide, they're like a summary of what a project probably entails. when he says 'lift the car' he really means 'lift your car and put jacks under the frame', and in a couple videos he actually does explain the safety of jacking the car.

>Chrisfix is #1 for repair videos and general how-tos
>ETCG has a lot of small tips & tricks that are nice to supplement Chrisfix's how-tos
>More Skids is best for comfy videos of two dudes just trying to have fun with cars and friends
>Backyard Built is great for interesting, yet attainable projects, great music, and not a ton of BS
>BoostedBoiz is best for young kids who waste no time getting shit done and content out. While other Youtubers make doing an engine swap a 30 part series, BoostedBoiz knock it out in 3 days.

Honestly I just watch them for the shouting and smug grinning and talking shit about mercedes. They're not so bad basically I was memeing.

That guy is so fucking stupid. He doesn't really know anything about the cars he's buying. He has a lot of money and makes newbie mistakes as he spends it.

He explains how to do DYI shit with no extensive knowledge nor many tools nor your own lifter or space. Not "how to fix a fucked up block" or "engine swapping"

>liking anybody from jalopcuck

REV

is he the dude on the left? lmao he should keep that helmet on