/mbgg/ - Mobage General #705

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEZud_74N8GWTZsdDZaVVpfUFU/view?usp=drive_web
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEZud_74N8GdjNIOUhMd0d1Z0U/view?usp=drive_web
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEZud_74N8GelhZeVBMd19YLVE/view?usp=drive_web
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEZud_74N8GT2hiRmF6MHlQbzg/view?usp=drive_web
pastebin.com/vSXxdtw7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mamuru.

Sord

>4 total grizzlies
>0 welrods
GOD DAMN I JUST WANT TO MAKE RIFLE DEATH SQUAD

I SWEAR TO FUCK IF I WASN'T ON DIGITALSKY I'D DROP CASH JUST GIVE ME WELROD

Should I just give up and save tickets for the Childrens Day event?

I'm only missing Calico to make rifle death squad.

Please send that green haired cutie my way.

Actually, I wonder if I can make one with what I've got.

Think I could make a Rifle Death Squad out of my pool of M14, NTW, IWS, M9050A, Grizzly, Spitfire and Colt?

What are the normal ratios for it? 2 Rifles 2 pistols and 1 tank? Or do you just throw Grizzly at the front since she can dodge for days?

Still praying for a loli drawn by Kishiyo for childrens day guns. If it's Type 97 then her voice would finally match, too.

>need to beat bonds in the dark for orders
>can't beat garvin

He's actually got very little health, use a poison, there are a few 4* ones (and probably some farmable, too).

I tried this meme on 5-4E and it worked out decently. I wish I had calico and IWS to ascend to legendary meme status.

Maybe I'll just use WA2000 and ppk/grizzly instead and see how it works but I got a lot of skill leveling to do.

So what's the story for Chaos Infinity?

Most games which aren't named Another Eden unless you really want collab/limited units. It's hard to progress on Another Eden if you don't have at least 2 healers or characters to exploits bosses elemental weakness (if there is one).

Something about Sauce.

Will Lulu become popular?

This is higher than my previous score but the game still display my old score.

Did they change the ranking? It took a few seconds longer so I wonder if they prioritize the time now.

It's funny how large the image is that her face got covered by the text. At least the game understands its priorities.

Tenka novels

Being an EOP is suffering but sharing for the people who can read these.

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEZud_74N8GWTZsdDZaVVpfUFU/view?usp=drive_web

Shiki

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEZud_74N8GdjNIOUhMd0d1Z0U/view?usp=drive_web

Joizumi Masamune

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEZud_74N8GelhZeVBMd19YLVE/view?usp=drive_web

Joizumi part2

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEZud_74N8GT2hiRmF6MHlQbzg/view?usp=drive_web

Gogotai

can you reroll?

i was planning on giving the limit break item to izumi but i feel obligated to give it to momiji now instead since she's been carrying me through this event. why does izumi have to be so useless?

>tfw rolled for Kou and Tsuda
>Got three izumis instead

At least this guarantees I wont ever see her again and that any future izumi rolls will be free LBs

>why does izumi have to be so useless?
People were saying that about Momiji before this event.
Or rather, anyone that wasn't Tsu or Kou.
She'll have her time to shine soner or later, I'm sure.

Damn that free akira is really strong. Just dicking around and i think I could get under 4 mins with 120 chain bonus in HIMIKO if I had the right souls.

notKino when?

Nah, people were actually saying Momji was great and that the tierlist was shit. The only one that got a lot of shit was Sayo.

There was one Izumi user that loved playing as her but I think this current event must have killed him.

I'm gonna save mine for Kogarasumaru, assuming I don't get fucked when I eventually roll for her. Failing that, Momi for sure, I re-rolled for her animal ears and she's been doing work with her brute force.

Nice and thicc

pastebin.com/vSXxdtw7

Tenka guide from last thread.

If anyone has anything to add like more detailed stuff about Yoshimoto (Excalibur girl) or other things that should be added then i'll go ahead and put it in.

Maybe daily dungeon stuff?

I feel like the daily dungeons in this game really suck and aren't really worth running. Much less when they're at full AP cost and not half off.

There a write-up anywhere on the scooter questd in the quest log? Google translate kinda fucks them.

Is there another place to farm Kirins?

Is this team good enough for Chapter 6? Don't want to waste resources on a futile efforts.

>250 days already
Time really flies, feels like it was yesterday when it was released.
Playing since first day but missed 2-3 weeks of login btw.

who here likes swords

Just cheese it with SG.

Made it to Eye tier in Honkai but I don't think I can go up to Lotus, the cut off seems to be floor 27-32 and I barely made it to 21 last tier. 240 gems every few days seems good enough anyway, as long as I don't get kicked out.

I think you can get 4* healers from the tutorial roll.

Aside these reasons, the game still favor whales though especially for daily dungeons since you get more bonuses when clearing if you use characters with higher LBs from getting their dupes.

Fun fact. ASCII Media Works publish both Tenka Hyakken and Kino related works.

>Nemo and Noa get an SOS and go for the rescue
>Some guy is babbling about Infinity X sauce on their ship because they got covered in the stuff and has to be hospitalized
>Two of their squid crewmembers use too much sauce and lose it too
>We can't have none of that
>Noah goes get a job as a maid at Harby's mansion to investigate, helping Lulu
If you recall, Lulu emerged from a pot of sauce Harby was trying to make after losing his R&D job of making sauce. She then helps him develop Infinity X sauce which tastes great with everything. He's now a CEO and being dragged through meetings and other important junk
>Everyone else is going crazy from using too much sauce
>Nemo can't find fish and chips without any of this fucking sauce
>Harby cracks - stress of work and he's not believing what is going on is actually happening anymore
>So he blows up his new factory
>This causes the boss to spawn for reasons
>Lulu knows how to stop it, they need to make a special donut
I think, kinda started going into a whatthefuckamIreading mode
>Donuts are made
>???
>Boss is defeated
>Harby recovers thinking it was a dream - but it wasn't
>Lulu is still by his side and turns out the factory was undergoing remodeling anyway

The more recent one with the timed attack battles is more about a party they're all planning and the two pairs have their own outings.

Isnt everything in this event Cthulu references with Lulu being the biggest one?

Is there a download all button for SHoumetsu?

I'm tired of download screens everywhere

I don't know the lore for Cthulu because I'm an illiterate scrub that plays Japanese mobile games about collecting waifu.

Lulu is fun though, especially in the second stories, along with the outing for food that Nemo and Noah have.

I'm just muddling around in chain for now, gotta get my saint Kiana and shield Bronya finished for some sustain.

Call of Ruru Ru = Call of Cthulhu
Gastronomicon = Necromonicon
Shining 11 Dimension Torus = Shining Trapezohedoron
Great Old Omelet = Great Old One
Ruru = R'lyeh

Does shironeko have town building completion push notifications?

What subway map does it want, that's as far as I get in google translate. Same for the dandy boy quest, just his special stage?

>Subway
Any of the first stages, they only appear on weekdays.
>Michael
You need to clear the fourth one.

Yes

Got this for CM 2nd step, how did I do?

>Jin
Excellent water sub who lets you turn your brain off and just plow through all the traps. Also Underground type, in case you get Souma or Marie Antoinette.

>Tsubaki
Instant fever skills are rare, so she's great. Really needs one more so you can loop them together, though.

>Himiko
Cute, great active, great leader. You've done well.

The 4* are very meh.

>Still kinda want Lulu or Noah
>Had a bad feeling I'd roll a dupe
>Rolled a dupe
Damnit

>Struggle through 0-4 with my 14000 team
>Finally manage to beat it
>Unlocks nothing

i feel ashamed. I used so many repair tickets...

>Filename

We got them, its 15 jewels if you have nemo and 5 if you saw the news. Thanks jewpl!

>Notes say will be given on version 1.1.19 release
>Still on Version 1.1.18
>We got them

Its not even enough for a single roll so why does it matter?

Got a second Universal Bulin in Azure Lane, what do I do with her?

Breed her

Yeah, good luck for the point quests. Enjoy your 'do 100 LSC' and 'burn 500 craft tickets' tasks for mere 50 points.

Soon they won't have to sit on boxes.

What a slutty saru loli.

translation pls

"the pleasure of being cummed inside"

Ching chong look at these things you can get from points rewards ching chong wait for june

what does that mean

I love bikini armor on cute girls.

Its especially silly and boner inducing when everything is armored/covered EXCEPT their torso.

Stick your nozzle into her fuel hole and resupply her until she's overflowing.

What he's really telling you to do is to fertilize her womb with your superior african seed. No need to beat around the bush.

Truly we're in the Age of Saru.

Are you rolling for idols in some days /mbgg/?

Probably not

Sure why not

It's almost like there's generally 500+ points that you don't need to get in order to get all the rewards, but I can understand how a retard like you might have problems counting the points up.

>pulled a dupe from the limited ticket
>scared that the step-up will give me another dupe or Akito or some color I got the lead for
>get my second favorite Tarot who happens to be ridiculously good
Now let's hope I pull Kizuna from the Yoshiaki gacha.

I'll throw all my gems for best tennis girls.

Good luck and thanks for another catarina friend. She seems to be the tarot I have the most friends of too.

seriously though? ;__;

Seriously?

Stop playing recently released stuff if you're too retarded to figure stuff on your own and wait a month or two for people to get guides and wikis up.

Hit 10 days today. Kinda spending more time than I'd like on it but I'm still trying to roll Charlotte. It's not too bad otherwise, if it isn't pairing my level 80 max team against max level max limit broken opponents with multiple Oscroll rackets.

>2 Garvins
>Can't feed one into the other and make the maxed out one L/L because he's the highest multiplier I have on Light.
Is there anything worse?

>Charlotte
I got so many dupes of her when she was released, thank god she is in a separate gacha right now.

saving for setsuna

Post S rank 20 stam fastest clear time.

>we want the fujoshit and faggot audience

Like a min per run?

I'll decide once they're here, but for now I'm thinking I'll skip them and save gems.

I was told there was a large quantity of Sarus in this general. Is this true?

>Aranea has 5 speed
Gumi finally gave us a good vagina

I don't even have her last equipment slot unlocked. Would have been faster but as you can see from the C rank, I got hit a couple times.

You use dupes to limit break

Got my second Super Rare. It's like this game wants to keep me around. Too bad it'll still be the first mobage I'll drop out of the ones I'm playing.

mumi

>Part 2
When though?

I realized way too late that the snake loli boss pattern on 40 also involves the 2x damage boost debuff/buff in return for having a 50% damage reduction at all times, so it's a much more drastic pattern change than Bari 40 that now requires you to change up when you use Drives in comparison to level 39

but now I'm starting to question if there was something about Bari 40 that would have made it extra easier

around june 7h probably

I love this semen demon

I love spats.

She's a pure idol, user

Reminder to add yourself / add others from the mbgg Scooters Friend Doc if you want.

Speaking of Scooters, I'm getting my ass kicked in 1-star co-op quests.
Feels bad man.

She wont be pure anymore when im done with her