Any other Dallas/North Texas fags here?

Any other Dallas/North Texas fags here?

I spent an hour last night trying to get 13 gallons of gas for my Charger, paid a total of $47 at two different gas stations in order to get it.

Please end my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

automobilemag.com/news/noise-vibration-and-harshness-preparedness-begins-at-home/
businessinsider.com/burger-king-launches-whoppercoin-digital-currency-2017-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dallas here, the fucking lines are abysmal.

You could have prepared better

automobilemag.com/news/noise-vibration-and-harshness-preparedness-begins-at-home/

I was able to get into a local station and fill up, two hours later there were still lines everywhere. A QT next to 35 on my main street ran out of gas yesterday morning.

>not filling up all your tanks and cans days before the storm
>not having several gas cans to fill up
If you live in a place that gets hurricanes you must always prepare for the worst

t. south floridian

13 gallons is 49.21 liters for non-retards.
13 gallons or 49.21 liters would cost $84.92 here and that's the regular price.
It was 15.13% more expensive during this summer.

Stop whining.

Anyone in Texas want to sell me a rust free muscle car? I'll come down south from canada with a tanker of fuel as payment. It'll be like a mad max transaction.

>gas still under a buck a liter

I wish gas was this cheap here.

God damn yuros are poor

>$84.92 burgerbucks for 13 gallons

kek

Elon wins again!

>burgerbucks

Not a meme anymore. Americans actually did it.

businessinsider.com/burger-king-launches-whoppercoin-digital-currency-2017-8

Where you at pussy ass faggot bald ass bitch boy. Punk ass nigga
Oh and nigga thats why you prepare. You knew them storms was coming but you didnt prepare. Serves yo hoe ass right. I got gas nigga. Fucking loud and fuel haha. We jetlagged

>[floats away]

huh?

you can go into any gas station here, no big lines

Lines in Dallas were bad leaving work, I just went a bit further south to a station between Cedar Hill and Midlothian and the wait wasn't bad. 2.49 per gallon.

It's looking pretty bad, but i'm still comfy with 3 vehicles fully gassed. Must suck to have a long commute.

>must suck to have a long commute
I don't live in Texas, but I do have a 70 miles trip both ways mon-fri.

Lines clogging intersections here in Austin.

A little bit of rain and everything is going to shit... You people are fucked if there's ever an Apocalypse, War, Zombie attack, etc.

>little bit of rain
Nigger it got to a category 4 at it's worst

Is this in Grapevine?

I just pulled into that QT to restock on beer

Irving here. Just went out about 5 mins ago and its hopeless. Lines are long and half the stations are out of fuel. Saw a couple of cars following a fuel truck, they dont even know if there was fuel in it. Went by Kroger and everyone there were parked and engine off at the pumps and down the road waiting for the fuel trucks to come. Heard a place in FT Worth was charging $9/gal. Went out for a walk earlier and saw a guy cut in front of a bunch of blacks. Thought it was gonna get worldstar/liveleak but nothing happened.

Good thing I am unemployed, I got 1/8 a tank and no fucks given.

Arlington here, filled up my 4 banger this morning for 2.40, $12. Feels good man. Lines are fucking nuts, people buying coolant, dumping it and filling the empties with gas.

going to start seeing these things all over facebook in the next few days.
I live in Austin, TX.
literally every gas station i saw after work today had cars lined up into the street.
i must've passed 13 gas stations.
it was normal this morning.
/amber.rust.3/posts/1405093149545361

Is this all due to the hurricane?

t. non burger

yep. shut down a fuckton of oil rigs and refineries.
people gonna kill each other this weekend. Labor day weekend and no gas? LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLL

I'm in houston and I've been able to get gas, but it just takes a bit more time to find than usual. Flood areas are obviously completely fucked

friday night places were out, or had lines. sunday/monday it was out nearly everywhere.

what a cuck.

t. EV driver

and I have 2 generators and solar panels on my house too. one of them is natural gas and feeds directly from the pipes, the other genny is a diesel with a 500 gallon tank buried in the yard. I can get with out grid power for indefinite time. I can go a week with just the diesel and solar going.

fuck off texas, my gas in colorado got $.30 more expensive today

reported you to the FBI.
obvious unabomber in the making.
(just finished watching "Manhunt Unabomber - S01E06 - Ted.mkv")

>not just stealing gas from your neighbours

Wew you faggots really wouldn't survive a real crisis.

I have enough propane here to drive to the next state and then some.

According to the TRC (State regulatory board) it's entirely caused by panic and the state has plenty of reserves

It's only going to get worse.

Boo hoo, thousands of people lost their homes, cars, most of their possessions, pets, and even some of their lives. Your $0.30 cent increase is not even close to what they're going through.

Keller here, went out at 10:30 to get gas, RaceTrack was wrapped around the building, little mom & pop Shell down the street wasn't bad but only had Super at $3.50/gallon.

At least I have gas now.

I bet the marinas have gasoline. Just don't let the taxmen know you put boat gas in a car.

I'm this guy :
I drove around my hood and the gas stations were all sold out.
After I get home from work tomorrow, I will only have about another 60 miles worth of gas in my tank.
I'll be one of those idiots waiting in line for 24hrs to get 8 gallons of gas

go out at 3AM to get gas. Won't be fighting lines then.

How is this real? I got gas in katy fucking Texas that got hit pretty hard and didn't even have to wait in line. I just had to drive 10 minutes to get regular unleaded and it cost me $3.20 a gallon (-$.10 kroger discount ayyy) and I had to go to a different station to fill up my diesel and it was about the same price.

Picture fucking related my moms house

its just panic. mostly DFW area. everyone freaked and overloadedthe system now there really is a gas shortage. there is gas they just cant get it to the pump fast enough.

desu I can see why there's a ton of people filling up.

Labor day weekend people need muh gas to travel.

Also everyone thinks gas is going to hit $4/gallon so get gas while it's cheap

I live in fucking Alberta and gas went up fifteen cents per liter because of this. Houston is almost four thousand kilometers away!

It doesn't matter. The cost of fuel can and does get driven up by speculation.

>mfw 1.50€(1.78$) per litre

End me

Plus it probably doesn’t contain ethanol.

It's the 1970s all over again

>plenty of reserves

But problems delivering it to local stations. No power, flooded roads. The popular (cheap) stations near me take more than one truck delivery per day to keep up with demand on normal days.

>Is this all due to the hurricane?
>t. non burger
It is also due to this weekend being Labor Day holiday weekend with various official businesses closed on Monday. So, many people are home from work all 3 days (sat,sun,monday) and want gasoline for travel or simply to drive around to parks and restaurants during the holiday. Labor Day is typically a "driving" holiday in the USA.

>Houston is almost four thousand kilometers away!
Profiteering only needs some "emergency" to occur which allows them to escape price regulation scrutiny. Then they raise the prices as long as they can get away with it.

A perfect of example of how speculation fucks up markets.

People have no clue how to be reasonable.

Ge the leaded fuel.

Mckinney here, it's not that bad today, but there's still lines. It's my first time in a gas run, my local QT seems to have things pretty under control, with employees in safety vests controlling the lines. I waited maybe 5 minutes in line, wasn't too bad.

Witness me

and people still want globalization

>and people still want globalization
I don't think that most people want globalization. It is the vocal people (corporate and greedy people that stand to benefit) that want globalization. But over the decades because most other people don't get involved, their opinions have no effect. Now, so many globalization laws have been passed by lobbyists and their pet legislators that only a major revolution in trade laws will stop it.

That's the price and penalty of neglect by the mass of uncaring people. Just like people who don't take care of their teeth and suddenly wake up to WTF is happening, it's too late for easy fixes to repair the problem. Only tough major efforts can work at that point.

>tfw haven't had to leave the apartment for like a week

>fellow browntown poster
thank you haveaniceday

>filled up at Buc-ee's when it was still $2.07
>still have half a tank
>plus a five gallon jerry can
>plus my truck with ~30 gallons that I can take out of

How long can I store fuel in a Jerry can? No point in reservin fuel if it goes bad or evaporates after a month

2.59 with a long ass line, or 2 blocks up the road for 2.79 and no line here in SW Dallas.

I think that was the joke.

Hi is the situation today bros?

With some stabilizer it'll last a long ass time.