/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Yamato buff when? edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.5.1 Live patch

>0.6.6 PT
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt066/

>0.6.6 PT changes
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/05/26/wows-0-6-6-pt-further-changes/
-German HE buffed to 1/4 pen
-Iowa/Montana citadel lowered, deck armor reverted to pre nerf state
-Lo Yang gets 5.5km sonar

>Memorial Day Weekend (NA) x3 XP
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/memorial-weekend/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlisquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prec

Previously

hello

Tried to go all in with all the Commander signals including Restless Fire but didnt get the 200% win, had an epic game including a 78k Montana Detonation

i want grims soft soles on my face

That the little bote is sitting on? Yes, that's part of the citadel armor, the front is similar.
It's already angled, as opposed to a giant box, which is why she can't angle it in game like other BBs can and why she's easy citpens if you're not directly bow on to her.

hello hello

What is every discordfags in game name?

Why do you wanna know?

Can float plane catapult launch fidget spinner?

>can't work out their names

I

HOOD
O
O
D

Hotel_a_QT
Abrach
Chain_Chomp
JakeNS
Cruiser_Oakland
F22xRaptor
Randgris
The_Squid_Lord
boogbot
MoshMallow

Feels bad man

Ah the former NTR shitstains, got it. Oh course the biggest pieces of shit are the ones that stay around the longest.

t. Tioga
You'd think you'd get sick of shitposting about NTR after they wouldn't let you in years ago but autism is a strong force.

What's the highest Commander XP you guys ever got?

If you had a choice out of the following people:
>Hotel_a_QT
>MoshEvo
>Chouhi
>Boogbot
>LunaticRed
>Grimalkin
>Arlios
>WARBEASTY
Which one would you choose, if you had to be stuck on an island with them for three years? However, after three years you are rescued, and this person will be your division mate in WoWS for the rest of your life.

I would follow mein Führer anywhere.

warbeasty because I wouldn't mind killing him and eating him

WARBEASTY, whatever doesnt HURTU makes you stronger.

if i murdered this person while on the island would that mean i could only ever play solo botes?

>Grimalkin
I don't know why anyone would want to be stuck on an island with him.

only 33k
This event + flags is good stuff though.

Grim. So I can finally see her feet.

>tell myself that this time I was going to complete the Bismark campaign since I got bored doing the graf spee one.
>its pretty much half over already, only on mission set two.

I just can't muster the motivation to play everyday and a bad loss often makes not play for up to a week.

>Buy Ichizuchi on a whim
>The ship is actually fun to play and breddy gud
I'm surprised.

Gross. They're meant for kissing. :^).
No.

Wait a second! You are an imposter Unryuu poster!!!!!!

What did he mean by this.

gee I wonder what ship with secondaries like that could possible be in behind that smoke

>Playing Amagi
>Hit Großer Kurfürst for 10K damage
>Matched with Bismarck/Tirpitz
>Hit for 1020

yeah i hated when i first got it (back in release) but now its just relaxing while getting others mad for breaking everything and setting shit on fire

Please, i will be your slave!

Okay, message me on Discord.

How

wrong pic, but you get the point

How do you feel about exploiting some poor user with your feet?
Why are you doing this?

I'm doing a bit.

It's not really unsurprising to see warships reach higher than designed speeds. During the Bismarck chase HMS Rodney was doing 28kn even though her design speed was

*During the Bismarck chase HMS Rodney was doing 25kn even though her design speed was

Is there anyone with a bigger ego than HP_Lovesauce?

>48% wr -> 60% wr
>thinks he's the best

Thanks Jake.

I am the best

the best at thread deading maybe

Does the 2x count for free xp as well?

Why would it.

Doesn't it work for captain xp though?

Are carriers good? What nation has better carriers?

I haven't played since alpha, they were SUPER good against shit players and kind of ok against good players, then got nerfed into worthless against good players and kind of ok against bad players. What are they like now?

No and Japan

Fuck this stupid event I was 14k Damage away

>Years since i played
>Still a BB meta

why are russians so incompetent

>150 hits in Kutuzov
>109 of them just shattered
Fucking love when this game decides I'm not allowed to win.

BETTER ROLL NEXT TIME!

get IFHE retard

Because majority of players want to play BBs. You can't nerf them because people would quit. Best they can do is what they're doing now and have giveaways, ship centered weekeds and premiums.

>thinking CV will be meta when you can't interact with planes besides activating meme bubble and praying in every religion

>get IFHE retard
Yeah let me just run over to the skill point farm and pick me some fucking skill points off the skill points trees.

don't play high tier without a good captain retard

>don't use your premium ship to train up your captain
>oy vey goyim you can't expect a ship to perform properly without sinking hundreds maybe thousands of hours into our number generating simulator!!!

When does German Dd stop bad

All german ships are trash.

i bet you think USN is bad to

let me fight you in a fistacuffs match you dumb chinese drawings watcherswwwwwww

Nah they're just shit.

That's not true. Leningrad also gets her trial speed of 43 knots. And on top of that, Minsk also gets Leningrad's trial speed, even though her own trial speed was only 40 knots.

Unless you're not on NA it's laughably easy to train captains even without a premium account or ship. Get good

Maybe if I could piss more than 4 hours into this shit heap every week, I'd have decent captains.

Russian bias is alive and well.

I literally can't do this Mikasa task and it's fucking killing me

Should I take CE, IFHE, or something else on Tashkent

you be taking AFT and that's only t4 skill you of need comrade

RL can be nice too

At least you have an exclusive event to get a free ship.

GERMAN BB NERFS WHERE? TORPS! 10KM FLAME THROWERS! IMPENETRABLE ARMOR!!!! EVERYONES ABOUT TO OWN A BISMARCK!!!!

Not going to get I don't think, I just can't seem to do the 125k damage in one battle gone on a massive tilt played 20+ games today.

Just as I said that I did it, now I only have one task left win and sink 2 BB's and finish in top two for xp

never! theres nothing wrong with bismarks and they're easy to penetrate, gitgud the secondaries don't even affect BB's

>p-pls don't nerf muh master race

They're overloaded

You mean well balanced

just shoot them dude, they're easy to kill

t. DD cuck

Holy fuck, some fucking shitter in a bismark just like me lost his shit in a game because he went all off on his own at full speed and died. He got so vehemently pissed at me for not backing him up and staying behind islands of cover ala playing smart. After telling him to fuck off he defaulted to pointing out my 53% winrate which who gives a flying fuck about. God dam people take this game way too seriously

Sounds like you're one of those shitters that can't take a hit without pissing your pants.

So why couldn't you back him up? Were you scared? Did you now know how to? Why didn't you at the very least shoot at the people who were concentrated on him giving you a free shot at them with no repercussions?

>20 minutes of premium time left
>need my first win of the day with all these flags and camo
>tears of the desert
>epicenter
>our CV is AFK the whole match and one BB logs out after seeing what mode it is
>our only DD is devastating striked by torps sitting in his smoke
>I'm the only one on the team who gets a single kill
I really fucking hate this game sometimes.

>why couldn't you back him up

A bismark goes the same speed as a bismark so if he goes off on his own I can't back him up because I can't catch up.

He was a whiny bitch that went off on his own and died because he didn't go with the rest of the team then bitches how the team didn't back him up.

>do something retard
>"wateva I don't take this seriously!"
Then no one gives a fuck about your rant, virgin.

>going off on your own to face the enemy team isn't retarded
>not going out of your way to help some retard die less quickly is retarded

Pissers throwing a fit over winrate are the scum of the world they're like stat circlejerkers instead of having fun with the game

So you don't know how to back people up or just blatantly refuse to, sorry to hear that.

>wow why didn't you jump off a cliff and kill yourself like that retard did

maybe because I'm not retarded and stick with the rest of the team. Not my fault you're so fuckin bad you wanna go off on your own and die 1v6

>on your own
You admitted twice now he was on his own because you're the kind of moron who doesn't follow when a battleship in front of you is tanking and giving you a chance to shoot all the enemies unopposed.

Maybe he won't be "ON HIS OWN" if you follow him when he's in the ship that tanks if you're such a pussy who needs to hide in a BATTLESHIP?!

Were do you think you are? Did you get lost on your way here?

>somebody else must be at fault for me hiding in a battleship AFK even when I'm not being shot at!
This is why you lose half of your battles, potato fuck.

Hilarious.

Well he didn't get much of that teamwork you keep talking about when you left him behind.

>you're a moron because he went off on his own instead of sticking with the team
>you should have also broke away from the team to go be retarded together.

Nah I'd rather do a lot of damage, stick with a team and win as a team than go kill myself alone.

>1/10 ships goes off on his own
>dude you should have been that extra 2/10 retards to go die

>You should totally go face the enemy by yourself with no back up
>you should ignore the tide of the battle

good he was fuckin retarded he deserves to get pissy and die alone because hes retarded

>wow why won't you be retarded and try to take on 1v6 ships?

Why do you underestimate the ability to hold off a corner with a small force? Sure the odds are against you and it's likely that everyone there will be finished off but it's still more useful than just a single person alone and still has the ability to let the rest of the team do push their side.

>please stop laughing at me! I l-l-like doing damage in my battleship by hiding in the back when someone else is being shot
That is a good method of getting a high damage number and a 50% win-rate. You are sacrificing your team-mates and making your team lose just so that you can live a little longer and score a little more damage.

Getting mid-range and helping your other battleships also results in more damage, except it doesn't do it by leeching off the work of your team-mates and being totally useless.

You have achieved the king of potato status, where you become such a pussy that your number is artificially inflated only because you're not actually helping contest any map territory, capture any objectives or protecting any allied ships.
>B-b-but I scored 65k instead of 50k damage that must mean I don't suck!
If you didn't suck you'd win games. Warships is about getting one side to 1000 points first, not about who hid and farmed battleship heals.

Two fucking games in a row lost because my carrier is a bot. When is Wargaming going to deal with this? When is this class getting removed from the game?

>You are sacrificing your team-mates
Yea I must be just teleporting to their computers or sending mind control signals across the internet to convince a retard to go off on his own and die to the enemy team who has grouped up themselves completely ignorant of any sort of strategy. Yea I must be totally retarded to not jump off a cliff to my death and I must totally be contributing to the greater good of my team by going off and committing suicide so early in the game getting far lower damage, far lower kills and having far lower utility and oh yea giving the other team points towards victory. I'm sure helping the enemy team with my suicide is totally good for my cooperatives. I'm sure we could have won the match had I just offed myself so early in the game so one team could have two retards doing literally jack shit for the greater good.

>6 ships
>small force