/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Last Thread: My Nigga Enel Edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>May 15 - Jun 05: Story Character FP Recruit
- Coliseum -
>May 24 - Jun 11: Hawkins / Vista / Ace / Apoo / Alvida
- Fortnights -
>May 23 - Jun 06: Donquixote Kids (NEW)
>May 23 - 30: Alvida / Krieg / Morgan / Nico Olvia
>May 26 Jun 06: Halloween Pt. 2
>May 30 - Jun 06: Wanze / Young Vivi & Koza / Count Butler
>Jun 02 - 09: Halloween Pt. 1
- Raids -
>May 28: Mihawk
>Jun 01: Aokiji (Shanks)
>Jun 04: Kizaru (Shanks)

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>May 26 - 28: Restaurant Le Crap (3x Candy)
>May 17 - 29: 3rd Anniversary Luffy Socket Book Island
>May 29 - Jun 01: 2x Skill Up
>May 30 - Jun 04: 2x Drop Evolver Isle (+Permanant Drop Rate Increase)
>Jun 05 - 08: Rayleigh Socket Island
>Jun 08 - 15: Increased Meat from Snails
- Coliseum - (Invasion Cavendish)
>May 24 - Jun 12: Shiryu (NEW) / McGuy (NEW) / Jozu / Zephyr / Coby
>May 25 - Jun 06: Kanjuro / Apoo / T- Bone / Kuro / Musshuru
- Fortnights -
>May 16 - 30: Shirahoshi (NEW)
>May 25 - Jun 01: Whitebeard Pirates Pt. 1 (RANKING) / Pt. 2 / Pt. 3
>May 30 - Jun 13: Blackbeard Pirates (NEW)
- Raids - (Ambush YWB)
>May 26 - Shiki
>May 29 - Duval
>Jun 08 - 15: Daily CYO INT Doffy

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wake up
>no Carrot

Made a f2p team for a Bac/Buggy Haloween p2 run, but it's not very fast.
Can anyone think of a faster one?

I'm running this team but it's pure speed, I'm not concerned about getting more drops in a run as much as I am about getting more runs out of my time.

I remember when I first ran this fortnight and it actually gave me a bit of trouble, then the following times (I forget if it's this one or pt.1 that had a rrMoria speedrun team) but it was pretty dicey if I had bad orb RNG but now Blackbeard just smashes through any shields put up and clears everything but Sanji in one turn. Only Dellinger is needed here against Brook and even then it's not really needed, just makes that round a 1 turn clear instead of 2.

dexBeard is a fucking powerhouse (pun intended)

>Japan relegated to the bottom again
DELETE THIS
Just kidding, well done on updating the thread

This is seriously pathetic. I sincerely hope someone who has over 180 stamina doesn't do shit like this.

I was waiting for this comment haha. Yeah it doesn't bother me what order it's in, it's just how it is on my notepad and I didn't bother swapping it around when updating. Japan unquestionably has more interesting events but I don't play it so it naturally goes after Global for me.

That's a nice OP, thank you

wow, you sure showed me

>tfw remembering the arguments of HW Zoro vs FN Lucci

>Just realized RR Tsuru has the same special as Sengoku
BUFFS WHEN

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

Fn lucci has, was, and always will be garbage.

yeah sure
it was a world where FN Lucci and HW Zoro where literally the only 2 good blue slashers

>Only 2 out of 6 legend + forms have actually been good so far (not counting G4 as good since literally nothing changes and it should've gone to Log Luffy)
>Top contenders out of the next ones are Shanks, Lucci and Sengoku
Does anyone even have hope left

not after what they did to Ray, no

+beard is objectively better.
+Sabo is objectively better.
+Ray is objectively better.

I count 3.

Hey we did this when the Halloween Hats first came out. Clear then with the most shit team that can possibly still win. Things like legends and legend tier Raid bosses like Doffy and Kuma not allowed.

>+Ray is objectively better.
Literally the same, outdamaged by RR's and has a special that's only relevant if you have G4

well he's not wrong, he is objectively better, but he is still shit

I'm not comparing him to other units. I'm comparing Ray to Ray+, and Ray+ is objectively better.

I know you're trying to fill your shitposting quota, but you should try posting more stupid things.

What the fuck were they thinking with Rayleigh?

>that's only relevant if you have G4
If only G4 was the top tier lead like TS luffy, effectively making Ray+ into a Fighter theme Sabo+TS Luffy

Losing Cerebral hurts me more than anything else for 6+ Rayleigh, I almost exclusively ran him as a Cerebral lead before I had Croc and it worked really well.
I also hate that they unashamedly made him a sub for G4, it's not even slightly like they tried to improve him as a captain outside of negligible 1.2x HP/RCV and just made him literally the 'G4 Debuff Remover guy'

People are already doing it

Oh you're right. Thats a pretty bad team.
Buggy is a legend but he is also Buggy

Well Ray isn't a captain in the story. He was ways a sub canonically.

Well Zoro isn't a captain in the story. He was ways a sub canonically.

Literally Sabo 2.0

He still can't clear content with barriers. I think the thing that bugs me the most about his new captain ability is that recovery increasing is directly counter intuitive to his main captain ability. You can't grab meat without losing a shit ton of your damage. It's fucking stupid.

I'm just waiting on BB ship that might make Ray + BB combo decent

You're never gonna need RCV orbs when youre bursting, so it doesnt matter

That's... the point. It's completely fucking worthless so why even include it? They could have done something unique like making him the first 2.5 hp captain or something to make up for his lackluster attack boost.

doesnt make it any less stupid
if there's any legend that should toy with RCV mechanics and RCV orbs, that's Big Mom
RCV boosting captains are a literal meme

In all seriousness, what the heck were they thinking with colo Ace?
This shit is insane

24 million bounty master race
newfags btfo

Its a boost
Relax, not everything has to become top tier, and he's easily got a 95+ clear rate

don't worry, he's not even the hardest 30 stam

do you mean hard? yeah it's rather hard for such a shitty character

Actually he was a captain of a crew of 3 bounty hunters senpai.

>Literally the same

Oh look, the /v/ poster is retarded again

But he's one of the worst ones thats chaos locked

Anons, is it worth it to level up Kid if I already have Barto? My striker team is fucking lacking, I have 3 STR characters and since my other captain is 99% of the time barto my team is almost full STR. Any f2p easy unit that I can farm to fill in while I level up?

colo Hawkins

I said easy dammit

user please
colo Hawkins and colo Alvida are easy and decent strikers
maybe it would have helped if you said your level or something, I just assumed you were capable of farming these 2

other good easy F2P strikers... uh...
good question
FN Smoker is all right but who knows when he'll come back
striker story Croc is decent as well

What's the point in TS Robin boosting PSY attack, while she herself is DEX? You will never use her in a pure PSY team instead of Impact Usopp

Gee user, can you guess the best Class/type booster in a G4 team?

I've noticed a lot of recent cards effecting multiple types, like the new Moria.
Will duo type teams become viable?

Prison croc and Fortnight Hannybal are a fun and easy combo

Well, I'm like level 100 and I got basically shit. I already posted here, one or twice, some anons were kind enough to lend me their pell to get Mihawk and he's been very helpfull to pull up another team that isn't complete shit.

I literally can't clear colos and some forthnights are hard as shit. I don't want to gem to win and I'm currently saving all my gems waiting for shirahoshi sugo while praying to bandai gods. I don't dislike my striker team though, I just wish that I had more units to swap things if I needed.

Anyome here plays Thousand Storm?
There's not many players for Sabo medals and I still need to get the last 2 stars of Sabo and Don Chin Jao.

same reason RR Moria is the best sub for Jinbe teams

wait, +Ray came out?!

why are you even playing that? go play duel links or some other game that's not shit tier while your stamina recharges.

Why the new friend list doesn't have a column for legends yet? Is it that difficult to copy and paste?

do I need Kizaru for Shiki if I have a legend doffy with max attack? I was thinking of just bringing a raidhawk for the 6th slot.

Fuck no

>Rayligh points are getting refunded for people who bought Wild Luffy
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
I CAN'T AFFORD ANY OF THIS SHIT

>tfw Rayliegh is the Dark King of optc once more

So it's clear by this current Sugo batch Bamco is just filling with random characters. Who from the entire OP universe do you want to see in RR/legend next?
>tfw legend Thatch is indeed possible
>tfw I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

why? is there something wrong with the luffy?

damn I wish I could get 3k more points

maybe I should sell my inthawk. fuck slashers.

We have some fighting in Fishman island and even end the conflict.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring soy sauce.

>fucking elizabeth is part of the G4 dream team
still can't believe it

>DEX + Reducing DEF + Kizaru effect + Healing
Insane

What's wrong with that? I like that literal who's and shit characters from the OP universe can be useful in the game.

My two candidates are:

"Pirate fleet admiral" Don Krieg
Arlong "The saw"

With those epithets and posters why not? Also buggy already made it.

They refunded the points because there was an error in the wording of his special or some shit

Socket guy again, a day before the socket isle ends and decided to pool the completed sockets I made.
Also need to figure out how to get Beli to give candy to these units.

But what do you guys think ?

it's fucking elizabeth
speaking of fucking elizabeth, even fucking miss fucking valentine is great. it's bizarre

His special description was wrong, so everyone who bought him are getting a refund but keeping the unit

You know the power creep is real when those shitty characters are good.

Why do you hate me God Usopp?

Fatsopp when, I have a god to socket

Is SW Shanks worth using a 5m feast on?

>tfw 2 Doffy, 4 Whitebeards, 3 Lucci, and 2 Sabos

>East Blue batch incoming

Absolutely beautiful. Try doing the Gold Cave with Viola or some other beli boosting captain for massive beli gains.

just gave baby robin 12 (twelve) manuals

How many times did her special go up? 1? 5? 10?

NONE

NOT FUCKING ONCE

Why is it so hard? For what actual reason did they make it so hard? It just makes the game harder to play.

>getting skill ups outside of 2x

>feeding outside a skillup
>expecting results

While it sucks that you didn't even get 1 or maybe even 2 would have been nice, but why the fuck would anyone expect to get even 5 from 12 total?

I maxed kumacy outside of skill ups

BUILT

I gave my Dream Chaser Usopp10 manuals and he specc'd 3 times

Also I'd honestly rather not waste all that space, currently only saving my Doffy books

It's just stupid how there's so little reward for the effort you put in. Why would they make it like this?

Shut the fuck up you little bitch. You're nothing, they own this game and they can do whatever they want. Now buy more gems or else they'll close it down you useless sack of shit.
BUY MORE GEMS.

FOR

I do know how you feel though. I fed my legend Sabo nearly 30 books last skillup event, and only got two skillups. It just makes me feel like, not only do I have to get even more books the next time they come, but also like I literally wasted my entire week. Nevermind the gems, but all that time was for pretty much nothing.

WHY DID THEY MAKE IT LIKE THIS

SEX

FUCK

are you really complaining about space just after a skillup
do you know how long people had to wait for a skillup to happen

BUILT

Why is One Piece hentai so disgusting? It's always giant fucking tits and fat as fuck rest of their bodies.

Who drew this?

Yes because you're going to need to keep plenty of space for those 3 books you'll get.
Good job, not like they don't throw books and copies at you.

this is why you color code people, Red for attack, green for heal, yellow for Hp

>+61 ATK down the drain
lol how does this happen so often