Buy burner phone(s), hosting and domain name

>Buy burner phone(s), hosting and domain name
>Make legit looking websites (can just copy the layout of an existing one and change some things)
>Make it look professional
>Put yourself down as an employee of a decent position at this company(or these companies)
>Get ez job offers

Explain to me why this wouldn't work.

In fact I'm even considering somehow working on this idea and selling the service to NEETs to get them into jobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bLGIU6ZZc7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it takes 2 seconds to check out a companies history and it's done to check at what company size someone worked for example. Guess how the reception will be when the system finds nothing?

I'm sure you could pass at some HR departments as some don't check anything at all but it's not hard to tell.

It doesn't have to be a big fake company.

Maybe 5 employees, very simple. Just something to buff up your resume ?

already done at fivr

This is a decade old idea

>Oh yes user, good morning, let's start with the interview! That's an interesting work history I see here, what exactly did you do at your last position?

Ah yes, i was lead importer/exporter at Vandelay Industries, leading a team of 15 people.

.thats so interesting, could you give us a reference of your boss please/

this is a perfect example though.

more important than where you worked, is your competence in that area.

if you completely fake being an importer/exporter, and the interviewer is familiar with the subject, you'll quickly be in hot water.

one more thing. don't you see the irony in having a "decent" position at a tiny company?

>OH WHY YES I WAS THE FUCKING PRESIDENT…of this company with...

5 employees...

Well obviously you'd need to perfect your competency in the area, that's a given.

We're talking about NEETs/very low level workers. I'm sure if you dressed the part and also researched the FUCK out of the position/company/field you're applying for you can make it work.

I mean like spend 1-3 months actively researching the field/position and learn all the buzzwords you can drop in the interview, and just in general make it seem like you really know what the fuck you're talking about.

if you TRULY believe your own lies others will too.

>one more thing. don't you see the irony in having a "decent" position at a tiny company?

Well yeah you'd obviously not be lying about being CEO at a fortune 500 company, this is just to get neetfags like me into the world.

>Doing this to get a wagecuck job and not copying some cloud mining webpage to acquire 1000 BTC in prelaunch subscriptions and wiping the site the next week.

>copying some cloud mining webpage to acquire 1000 BTC in prelaunch subscriptions and wiping the site the next week.

I think you might be on to something.

In fact, isn't that hugely profitable for tons of things?

Make a similar url to something legit and make a ton... I've read people do this with like illegal credit card shops. They'd just copy the site and have a different TLD and dumb criminals would send bitcoin to them lmao

they'll sniff you out. I am an econ major and i can tell if somebody doesnt know what they are talking about in about 3 sentences max. I mean could be anything, for example if you say 'usa needs more money' instead of 'usa needs higher gdp', or you dont use industry specific words, you'd be quickly found out. The thing is, if you are doing any poistion for 8hrs a day for couple of months you will inevitably gain huge amounts of knowledge on it

>I mean could be anything, for example if you say 'usa needs more money' instead of 'usa needs higher gdp', or you dont use industry specific words, you'd be quickly found out. The thing is, if you are doing any poistion for 8hrs a day for couple of months you will inevitably gain huge amounts of knowledge on it

Dude that's why I'm saying you research it for 1-3 months.

Your econ shit doesn't mean anything, I could skim through 3 University textbooks on Economics for a month and make it seem like I know a ton about it.

On resume: Worked for NigBank
Reference: George Glass
"Oh I'll call them and ask about him"
>20 something pretending to be management
>cannot answer questions about specific examples of work performance
>stories might not align between you and the customer
>employer will ask about your "company"
>Realizes NigBank.com is a wordpress with stock photos and no location or an actual company

You're this reporter
youtu.be/bLGIU6ZZc7Y

no you couldnt. People dont just sit on their asses for 4 years. You cant learn all that shit in few months.

I'm saying just learning about the company and buzzwords.

Besides, you don't need to know everything about the field for an entrylevel job.

>selling to neets

That's not a bad idea, get 10 or so domains and a few vps's and you could very well be able to sell if you can market without getting caught. He'll you may end up with a legit business unironically.

Doing illegal things is rarely an actual legit business.

It's not explicitly illegal to lie for your references or resume.

I don't know about finance but in the real world people often don't use the complete/correct words. If you don't understand any of the abreviations or specific language, you'de be indeed quickly found out.

If you want to say you had work experience that's completely ok, no one will go to check if you did perform well at that telemarketer position because why would you lie about that shit right? If you apply for manager position after a few books you're fucked. You can't properly lead people to do something you've never done yourself, they read your fucking book too.

why not actually start a company, set up a front website, do absolutely nothing with it, and then sell it for "an undisclosed sum" to "a person who has asked that i respect their anonymity" and claim that you built a successful small business from nothing and achieved a modest exit?

>it takes 2 seconds to check out a companies history and it's done to check at what company size someone worked for example. Guess how the reception will be when the system finds nothing?

You claim to know a lot about this process but you're extremely vague which leads me to believe you're just pulling all of this out of your ass. Explain. What "system" are these HR people checking to see how long a business has been around and the size of the company?

Results may vary on country but there is a trade register for EU which lists all companies with it's creation date and additional documents. This is public to anyone.

Depending on company form you should also be able to find balance sheets which lets you infer company size.

So really no big secret here.

But as i said in the beginning - not everyone cares that much and i also know of stories like a guy who managed to fake a professor seat for years. I think it was psychology. So people certaintly get away with faking it.

delet this

srsly need to do that my man

For shits and giggles, I looked at this trade register of yours and when I searched Ireland, only 9 businesses were returned. Right off the bat, this isn't a complete directory of businesses, nor does it contain any of the information you were talking about.

Secondly, balance sheets are only available in simplified formats IF the company chooses to release them. Even if a company provides you with a sheet, you can't make any deductions from them and if you're dealing with a fake company, you'll never get one of these anyway.

Don't know where you looked but it's certaintly not the right place. You can't even put a search querry without a company name because they list over 20 million corporations. (At least they say so, obviously didn't verify)

Regarding balance sheets - LCC are forced to release those (might be not every country). That's why i said it depends on company form.

You can of course pretend to be listed simply in a country outside EU and avoid it entirely but it works for the shit i listed.

Provide sources.