Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests (Billy, Medb, Astolfo, Sumanai, Boudicca, Sanson and Serenity) and Hunting Quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kawarin15/status/864790636943126528
raw.senmanga.com/Fate_Zero/63/7
raw.senmanga.com/Fate_Zero/63/18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for witch

10.0 thread.

My girl's gonna get her strengthening soon

>nobu
DELETE THIS

Think it'll make it?

Hijikata wants to fuck Nobu though

s-suki

fuck, marry, kill, ignore

I don't bloody think sharia allows it.

Ushi a cute

Ignore Illya
Fuck Tamamo
Marry Saber
Burn the witch.

kill illiya
kill tamamo
kill jeanne
kill saber
kill some other servants

summon waifu

What Servants would help EMIYA kill ISIS?

If I stick my dick in that will I die?

Considering they didn't announce an end date to the contest? It would be hard to lose for now.

They don't care either way though; this is just a chance for them to get the fans to shill for them. They win either way.

Marry Illya, Kill Tamamo, Fuck Saber, Ignore Jeanne

Do you think spritzing Hyde with holy water would bring back Jekyll?

Best boy.

Fuck Saber
Marry Illya
Kill Tamamo
Ignore Jeanne

Much obliged baker-san.

do the Muslim servants fast? granted, Servants don't need to eat, but several of them seem to enjoy partaking of food.

I'd like to see more religious Servants being religious

Can Servants drown? This is vital for the fanfiction I'm writing with Rider Jacques Cousteau.

>Burn the witch.
TRIGGERED

What's this about an Onigashima rerun I heard?

Is it the internet's truth?

Marry, fuck, commit infidelity with.

Sita when?

Weddings in Chaldea must be really cool.

Get Illya as daughter
Fuck Jeanne
Ignore the others

Fuck Illya
Marry Tamamo
Kill Jeanne
Ignore Saber

that was a meme

cute Arondight

Is this from one of the latest fate mango chapters or is this fan-art?
It kinda reminds me of the Gawain cameo in apoc.

Kill Mozart and Henri
Make d'Eon(female) into bodyguard
Marry Marie
3P with Marie and d'Eon(female)

>rerunning Moriarty with Kiara
>activate his third skill
>evil boost Kiara
>mfw

Well I guess I finally have a reason on leveling up servant gramps third skill.

JK already killed Tamamo's heart.

Just about all servants are religious.

you'd trigger half the servants either way

>Mfw i need 24 blue saber cookies
Farming 10 ap is the best way right?

Yes
t. guy who farmed 50 assassin cookies today

got it from this
twitter.com/kawarin15/status/864790636943126528

translation?

Fuck and marry Illya.
Befriend Saber.
Ignore the other two.

I don't think Servants need oxygen to survive, if that answers your question.

You could make him drown in special mana infused water that cuts him off from his Master's mana or something I guess

Roa: Yo, Chaos, bro! Just when I thought there was somebody dangerous coming close, who'da thunk it'd be you

Nrvnqsr: Hrm... The last time we met, your character had become slightly cruder, my friend, but this time it has just fallen into an abyss of despair, Michael. The archangel has really fallen into hell indeed. To imagine, the day would come where I was called "bro" by the pioneer among mages who reached "eternity!"

Roa: Oh, come on, it was just a little refreshment. It's not everyday I get a new reincarnation. Really, using the dialogue that comes with the vessel is damned fun! Not like there's a choice in the matter, either. I'm still this person called "Tohno SHIKI" as well as "Michael Roa Valdamjong," you know?

Nrvnqsr: I see. The gradual loss of both of our egos is the same. How appropriate. My consciousness is melting into assimilation with this Chaos and yours is being diluted by your many reincarnations. It actually makes me sad that this may be the last time we trade words.

Roa: Yeah. It sure was a barrel of fun back when I perfected the Soil of Genesis for you. Ah, those were fun times indeed. I almost subjected the princess to my will during that point, too. A part of me would like to work together on cooperative research and whatnot with you, but... (sigh)

Nrvnqsr: You are unable to hold back the destructive urge coming from your vessel, huh? Don't worry. I'm starving, too. Let us savage each other as is natural for vampires.

Am i the only one who does this? I rather save the xp for other characters

What did she mean by this?

It's on the latest zero manga volume. There's a design for sane Lancelot now thanks to Fate/Grand Order so hey why not use it.

>The strongest Knight of all times, Sir Lancelot
>truly, he is a Heroic Spirit above even the King of Knights herself
>his sword, Arondight, is at the top of holy swords, along with Excalibur, its counterpart

It means she's best girl

raw.senmanga.com/Fate_Zero/63/7

You're not supposed to level them just for the final ascension art, user.

Post nobu while hijikata is asleep!

their Carnival Phantasm skit was great

Kek that's not what it says Lancuck

Melvin pls

There was something about that in Fragments. Paracelsus briefly entraps Brynhild with water spirits. IIRC, it's said that servants in such a situation will experience disruptions to their mana circulation. It will slow down, grind to a halt. I'm not sure whether that means "drowning" is deadly, or if it puts them in a state of stasis, or if it just slows them down a bit without actually stopping them completely.

Tamamo will be victorious in the end. She's the main heroine here, JK is just an obstacle for her to overcome.

Wasn't that specifically because of Paracelsus' elementals, rather than what would happen with regular water?

BBAs are the best!

Dr. Phil is strong!

>permitting anything that fails to follow the thematic and setting conventions established by Rakkyou, Tsukihime, F/SN, and DDD
>possibly believing Extella remotely managed to capture those conventions at any point
>insipid fanservice garbage at worst which utterly destroys Nero's character
>the most inconsistent braindead shounen idiocy at best
>not full autism rage at the state of the setting and Nasu's increasing incompetence, given the existence of F/GO
>EX rank fucking everywhere on everyone
>all of these pathetic attempts at humor in the years following Mahoyo's fumbling publication
>now all the fucking memes are the most prominent thematic and setting conventions within Type-Moon works because they've been used more than the original ones Nasu wrote of during TM's first 7 or so years from 1998 to 2005
>Tsukihime remake never, which is probably not a bad thing

>TM will never return to creating deep characters with strong ideologies, complex world building, thought provoking conflict, evocative and expertly written prose, etc
>We're stuck with powerlevel wanking, waifu baiting and powerlevels

Nasu's work was so detailed and internally consistent. People will question this consistency due to the introduction of exceptions to rules (especially prevalent in Fate onward), but in the past, there was always a solid, non-bullshit explanation - concepts, though occasionally convoluted, made sense. Even more so than that, his characters had a way of exceeding the limits of their basic descriptions. Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime read more like plays rather than the anime that most light and visual novels try to mimic. The characterization has effort put into such that the characters transcended their archetypes and became something more, something sympathetic. His characters had to evoke emotion because he didn't have the benefit of flashy visuals or huge art budgets before Fate. All he has wasTakeuchi (who clearly isn't always the best influence, but he is what he is).

Looking back on it, Nasu isn't and probably never was quite as good as Urobuchi or Meteo or Romeo, but he did his best. His world was interesting and had a sense of moderation and care put into it that was charming.

But I can't say that about Type-Moon or the Nasuverse anymore. I can't just blame Fate for it. The only thing I can fathom happening was that Nasu stopped caring. His work just doesn't have the passion it used to. Mahoyo was what truly made me lose hope, because it is so overly polished that it has no soul, and Aoko, Alice, Soujuurou, and even Touko are miserably boring characters compared to the charming ones I remember even within Fate/Stay Night. The powerlevels have gotten too out of control, losing the well-toned sense of restraint the Nasuverse once had.

And I've lost all hope of this stopping. Because it's popular, even though it's dumber than it's ever been.

>EX rank fucking everywhere on everyone
Now you know that ain't true

It's copypaste time!

TFW still nobody upload the jeannu x gudao x arturia alters doujin in sadpanda...

I can't wait, because it means we get to see JK's third sword soon.

I do this just for event characters that I don't plan on using, just in case their ascencion mats are time limited.

Marry Tamamo
Fuck Jeanne
Kill Illya
Ignore Saber

breed

FUCK I want to impregnate her

Why are Fate's male characters so much better than the females?

No, reform

I want to bully this BBA like her fouteen-year-old self.

They're at like 34,000 right now. It was at 32,000 this morning. I say it will reach 50,000 by Mid June.

Is this cookingpriest?

wonder what that BIG NEWS will be.

My god crying Saber in this context is so fucking out of character every time I see it. Urobuchi is a fucking hack and this mangaka too. Strangely enough, I don't have issues with her "manly tears" in UBW when she was forced to stab Shirou.

I can't read Japanese, so I can only take it from the crappy BL translation. But at least there it doesn't say anything about drowning only being possible with elementals involved.

Fate VN being translated and being sold in America next year, I wish

Release date probably.

Whos the worst fate writer

Okay I'm going to tell you what I read on 2ch when Extella came out:
>Extella wanks Nero
>sidelines Tamamo and Altera
>sidelines even harder Gil and Emiya
>Fucking Sakurai
>This is not even a real prequel to Extra
>Archimedes is interesting (they really liked him)
>Liz is cute I want to bully her
>gameplay is shit
>story is shit
>Nasu needs to drop the aylmao shit
>If the next game isn't a RPG I'm not gonna buy it
>I wanted Gil-sama to step on me not this bullshit
>When is Nasu going to let us protect Emiya smile
>Where the fuck is BB-chan?
>Karna is asking me to rape him

Jetfag

>>Karna is asking me to rape him

Higashide and Sakurai were neck to neck, but then Sakurai was clearly behind Shinjuku and that was decent, so I'm thinking Higashide.

Why do old TM fans hate Extra and FGO?

Who????

>trying to start shit when no one is talking about Extella
When are you going to realize nobody cares about Extella? Fuck off to BL or something.

So pretty much the same as here

What are the worst entries in the Fate series

Extella.

TYPE - MOON Character "I've done it" at the level remaining in history.

In the sense that it means "to unexpectedly awakens a ridiculous existence ", there are examples of Tsurugi 硯 た as it has created Yubusutakuhito von Einzbern and black cherry blossoms who have put Henrimayu in the Holy Grail Unlike those who did not understand the actual circumstances of the subject, as you know what Moi Cell 's Chiara did "I know" Seraphix was invited, the room for defense is infinitely thin.
The fact that Chiara of "Fate / Grand Order" was acting as a perfect therapist by a miraculous encounter, and Zepal's erasing it altogether has also spurred a bad impression on him.
In fact, BB concluded that the last term of Zepal was a causal response, decided that the case of "Deep Sea Dragon Ecological Seas SE.RA.PH" was not an imaginary event, and although all the staff of Seraphix was rescued, it is the source of the incident Chiara that manifested as Zepal and Beast III / R In addition to saying that weather is not It was excluded. As a result, the opportunity to recover honor has been completely lost, is this also causal?
It is astronomical that we will meet "Kyoikuin Kiara" by the absence of these ideas and by humans who will have billions on Earth Gacha I have acquired intense retrogradeness from the misery of the way of luck, being corrupted by human pleasure and falling and regressing the infant.

The ability of Zephar in the original is specialized in mental / romantic relationships such as "infertling women", "changing the shape of human beings", "amplifying the affection between opposite sex". Is it the second ability to take Chiara out of Zepar also because she was covered with marble · Macintosh skin?

The Arondight part is here faggot.
raw.senmanga.com/Fate_Zero/63/18

But what is the Dogfight?