Post em'

post em'

Good thread.

>Mazda
>Reddit

Get your stereotypes correct

Oh suck a fat dick. Mazda is reddit now.

fpbp

But I only post here and I drive a Scion.

gotem

I know Reddit, Veeky Forums, and tumblr, but what's that other one? I have never seen that logo.

9fag

9gag

No they're not you fucking retard. Mazda is the one of the few remaining car companies that actually cares about driving instead of pumping out shitty cars made cheap just to make some quick Jew shekels. Just because they're a great car company that every smart car enthusiast likes, doesn't mean you have to be the special snowflake that calls them "reddit."

Mazda is literally for fags. Get your facts straight

>Calls me the snowflake after sperging out over a opinion.

lol, fucking snowflake
mazda is still shit.

>Nissan and Infiniti are separate and Infiniti is 9gag tier
>GMC and Chevy and Cadillac aren't together either
>Lexus not even listed
>MB is tumblr-tier
>Licoln and Ford are separate
>Chrysler and Dodge and Jeep aren't together

Who let this mongoloid near a fucking computer.

Calm down mr autism

lmao rekt, how can op ever recover

>toyota
>not Veeky Forums
>tesla
>not reddit
>lamborghini
>not 9gag
???

i don't get it

>get your facts straight
>mazda is still shit
obvious bait. no one is actually this retarded. how are they so shit?

>inb4 "lol becuz the miata is gay xd"

>toyota
>tumblr

I agree, but there should be some differentiation between modern Toyota and 1970s-late 90s/early 2000s Toyota.

My MR2 SW20 pushing 320 WHP should not be placed in the same bracket as the AMGRY FWD cuckboxes of today.

As boring as toyota without the reliability. Not bait, the only people who drive Mazdas are fags and women

>My MR2 SW20 pushing 320 WHP should not be placed in the same bracket as the AMGRY FWD cuckboxes of today.
Yes it should. Stay in your fucking lane

"nigger"

All Chrysler products belong in the trash. Nissan and Infiniti are high-tier. Also, gonna be honest famalam, the GTR belongs under 9gag.

>Nissan and Infiniti are high-tier

>Nissan
>Reddit

>GT-R
>Veeky Forums

You're fucking retarded.

He literally says as the RX-7 owner flexes his left arm and looks over his bicep at you while he drives.

Fuck off, furry

>he doesn't like G35's
>he doesn't like Micras
>he doesn't like sleeper Maximas
It's like you have objectively bad taste, buddy.

>thing I live versus things i dislike.
wtf good thread

[citation needed]

Also, thanks for the (You)

See, this is what I'm getting at. Mazda owners are literally homosexual

BTFO

Except it's the kind of thing a rotary-obsessed frat guy drives, not some fruity faggot who drives a Prius or a Tesla.

Miatas aren't gay because they don't look intimidating. Chicks like them, and it's easy to pull pussy in them when chicks know you drive one.

>""""""as boring as toyota"""""""
>implying the miata doesn't exist and isn't the best selling roadster in the world

>ricer trash
>retarded econobox
>sleepers stopped being cool a decade ago
It's like you just graduated highschool

>Micras
>retarded econobox
I don't even like them and I know half of Veeky Forums loves them.

Plus, G35's are fun to drive. The coupes are great drift missiles.

>Except it's the kind of thing a rotary-obsessed frat guy drives
Uh huh. And all Honda owners are bad ass ninjas. Stop trying to spin an economy brand as something cool

>everyone rants and raves about Q U A D R O T O R RX-7's
>"""""""""ECONOMY BRAND""""""""""

you almost got me with the bait. you got a reply. 3/10

This is their flagship model. A bland, slow econobox. Mazda doesn't even make rotaries anymore. But keep being delusional

Well it sure is a good thing we were talking about the 90's in which we had the RX-7 and Miata. Hell, even the mid-2000's Mazdaspeed cars were pretty cool. Sure, they're mostly economy now, but you're acting like that's all they've ever been.

>Well it sure is a good thing we were talking about the 90's
You were ranting about how Mazda is one of the few manufacturers who cares about driving still. Fucking retarded mazdacucks I swear...

I wasn't. That wasn't me. I was defending old Mazda from being put in the shitcan of Reddit. I don't like new Mazda. The Mazdaspeed cars were awesome. After that, we had nothing. I totally agree with you that it's boring *now,* but if we're talking 90's Mazda, and even into the early 2000's, I gotta disagree with you.

>My MR2 SW20 pushing 320 WHP should not be placed in the same bracket as the AMGRY FWD cuckboxes of today.
lol fag pop a k20 in that shit and smoke some 1300hp GTRs
3sgte is only good in the celica

God-tier

HOHOHOHO