/pg/ - Persona General

Student Council Saturday

Previous thread >>>NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu45

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nsgs5STgdK4?t=1m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Ann!

Is this faggot Frei just gonna keep shilling his art/comissions here? Fuck off.

Kawakami is the most delicious cake in the world!

Sex with Futaba inside Prometheus !

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I do it for F R E E

at least his stuff is actually good, so I see no problem

robot!?

I love Aigis and am going to marry her!

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo in her room!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!

Agreed!

Claiming this leggy, legendarily lust-inducing lovely.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

>fucking futaba while her persona's tentacles penetrates every single "free slot"

scary shit

Busy today, so I'll just leave this Fuuka here and wish you a good day

Sorry, she's already mine

I love Kokoro!

Ryuji and Makoto are in love.
They're going to get married!

I think Futaba may also just be a genetically shorty. Naoto wants to be taller and clearly eats better but is still a shorty (and one of the shortest until Futaba arrived)

With that said it wouldn't surprise me if either got a minor growth spurt after their games ended. I mean, in real life that's less likely at their ages but it's anime.

>probably the school uniform gives the impression of everybody being the same age in 4, while futaba gives the impression of being younger because she's the only one never dressed "formally"
Maybe. Though I don't know if those short shorts are something I'd associate with younger girls. Or maybe I just don't know younger girls/sisters very well.

In before someone telling a story about how their 10/11/12 year old sister dressed like a slut

>no one can like anyone else
>it always must be one person talking about himself

Paranoid much?

>tfw one who drew this is just shy of pulling a hiimdaisy and disavowing it

What did we do, Kawakamibros?

I wonder what shitty redesigns ASW will use for Persona Arena 5

I love Haru!

Did someone say legs

I already officially married her, so you going to have to stay away from my wife thanks.

This is now a Marie thread.

Phantom is from Sex with Futaba in Prometheus City!

Don't do it. Don't make out with your Marilyn Monrobot.

>getting triggered over not-shit fanart

Until it was stricken from canon, Naoto had a bit of a growth spurt after P4, but she didn't really get any height and mostly just got a slightly more filled figure.

She'll probably end up wearing platforms for life unless she gets over the height thing.

Speaking of derpy fucking Futabas.

Please god stop posting this monstrosity of a picture. If you want to post JokerxFutaba, at least pick a good image for it. That honestly looks awful and doesn't even look like the characters.

Don't even, Makobro.

Gotta keep an open mind user.

Reminder:
Ohya is best confidant, best girl, best romance.

>heavy drinker
I can see futaba becoming caffeine addicted because of work, but drunk seens too out of character

I love Marie!

Some people don't like the attention having your shit retweeted 3.4k+ times brings. No big deal.

you're not welcome here

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

This is even cuter translated. Fuck.

But Aigis is a real girl or maybe not even a robot and more of part a goddess or eldritch abomination going off what we know about her, so I can date who I want.

>Futaba became an alcoholic

this is more depressing than cute

Yes we are, stupiddumbjerkdiaperposterihateyoudie

I'll consider it.

Let's not just strike that from canon, let's also strike it from memory.

But I could see her filling out a bit more, too. I actually have an image of her drinking milk to try and gain height but it's only going to her chest, except I won't post it because she's naked and I don't need a banhammer.

Yeah, not a fan of that bit, but still cute. She seems more like a caffein addict, especially when working all night on a coding project.

Then again it's also Japan so drinking may in fact be practically mandatory in some cases. Even if past characters have expressed disdain for it.

What time is it?

but user, joker has mona, robots can't love and haru would fuck a carrot before falling in love to a dead body

Ann is the cutest bunny girl!

Marie time.

>still no Futaba x Joker wedding pics
I'd have thunk by now this was an artist's logical conclusion.
Thanks a lot, Inari.

Why do the palace themes just get better and better- it's probably because i've never heard the space dungeon's yet, but godamn it's my second favorite now

Yuri time!

4:22 CT

Wrong.

ITS TIME TO MAKE
HISTORY YEAAAAAAAH!

>robots can't love
That doesn't stop Aigis, user.

I don't mind fan-art and his is nice but constantly bringing up his donations and commission info is making me want to not support him.

HOLD UP

Cutest nurse too.

I can dig it.

Adventure Time?
High Noon?
The Dark Hour?
Sexy Time?
I'm not sure what response you're aiming for.

Oh great now with the Abuse, bad rape fanfics and piss/diaper pictures, we are getting pictures of skat.

Not even the cutest bunny in your picture, user.

I'm at the point where I could just stay in Mementos grinding forever, I have 4 SP3 patches and the Trumpeter skill that gives you 8% HP/SP at the end of a fight.

I want to finish the game since it is December 12 or so but I could just stay here forever grinding Personas and yen.

all the better for flipping people off

Ann is the cutest wife/mother!

Makoto and Haru are cute too

See

user, just think. We've gotten to the point where Marie-posting is a fucking step-up.

If Haru's guns are grenades how do hold ups work?

Anyone have some Dancing All Night webms?

I think it just makes him look like Archer.

build that yohi"meme"tsuni and enjoy the best new game+ of your life

Why does this artist draw such cute girls AND boys?

But user Aigis isn't a robot.

She points the launcher at them. Duh.

I dunno about you but i'd do anything someone said if they were holding me up with a grenade launcher.

>Makoto bustier than Haru

No sir, I don't like it.

>abysmal surge
>despair boost
>retarded Forneus cunts who use Stagnant Air at the start of the fight
thanks for the SP

Daily reminder to protect his smile

Whatcha need?

What the fuck is up with yusuke's hand?

I meant the Bullet Hail ability you learn from Shinya

DREAM OF BUFFEYE

Y A O I H A N D S
A
O
I

H
A
N
D
S

BUH IS RIFE A DREAM?

DUH WANNA WAKE UP

CUZ I HAPPY HERE

Goro and Ann!

CUZ IM HAPPY HERE

Here's a clock, no need to thank me.

youtu.be/Nsgs5STgdK4?t=1m3s

What is the name of the song that plays at 1:03?
I can't find it in the OST.

Rapid Fire Grenade Launcher

No one is forcing you to do so

>Ann's japanese name is "Anne"
>Anne means mother in turkish

What if in the next main Persona game, the main character can summon their Persona in the real world and everyone can see it?

>cucked this asshole on Valentine's day
I couldn't have asked for a better game.

I'm not ready for NG+, I put like 150 hours into NG so far and haven't beaten is despite starting at release.

I'm so fucking slow

/someone post the webm

>150 hours

how

I even went and fused all possible NG persona, min maxed a few of them, got shiki luck to 99 and grinded out 10 million yen in mementos