playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/frpQUL4K
strawpoll.me/13024331
reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/comments/5xp6dz/analysis_weapons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD

Gonna grind Ramza and Tidus a bit for their RMs, whom do I start working with from my leftover SBs?
pastebin.com/frpQUL4K

Also have Paladin Force but that's gay homosex so it's not even an option

Yshtola for the "holy shit" levels of healing

Ignore the catfag, work on Eiko.

Trueblade of Legend is pretty badass. Hits like a fucking truck. Like five fucking trucks.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Corey, you faggot. Stop deleting comments on the friend doc.

Same, but I got trolled and fuck you

suck my cock dude

His enhancements make him a serious badass, so you've got that to look forward to.

Threadly reminder that Vayne voted 5 times for himself

strawpoll.me/13024331

Emperor is pretty sick.

>Emperor
>troll
I hate this "it's not muh wikia top tier rainbow so it's troll" meme.
The only legit troll rainbow is Queen, as even Lightning can at least be used in the arena for ebin evade and elemental AoE for coverage.
Delita is literally the best breaker, currently the best mage support, one of the beat swords available.
Ramza has an excellent TM and godly enhancements down the line.
Ditto DK Cecil and Luneth.
And. It's a real FF character, not a goddamn deviantart reject.
I'll take Queen any day over those overhyped donuts.

MORE LIKE PRETTY SUCK

Queen's TMR is amazing though, only troll rainbow is Lightning and Ace

Give Mobilefags their own thread god damn it !

everything about this fight can go fucking die

This. Think of all of the people who have never pulled a rainbow in their life. You have a mage that can chain efficiently and will only get better. The true lesson here is never look down on a 5* base, no matter who it may be, because it will more than likely benefit you somehow.

You're further than I can get. I can't figure out how I'm supposed to survive the double multitarget arm attacks plus firaga.

but do you recaaaaall,

the most worthless rainbow of aaaaall?

>Lightning
>At all good

I was starting to deal damage but then I got hit with debuffs out of the ass disabling my attackers

But user, that's a goddess.

Rainbows are hard enough to get as is. It's not because a wiki tells you who's the best and who isn't, its about getting worth out of such a rare chance. Most people if given the option to pick would rather get Aileen and Orlandeau from a rainbow than lightning or marie.

How's your team doing with abilities & levels?

I'd rather get Gil or Ramza over any of those 4.

she's suffering from being the first 5 star as well as the first enhancements. they are both way below the level of the newer 5 stars

p-please wear longer shirts

90/99/87/81/99
I'm gonna try a more aggressive approach but I sure wish I didn't waste the one Steely Blade RW I had on my follow list when I was autoing t he mythril mines earlier today

>Gil, Ramza, Delita
One of these days I'll pull a rainbow that can make use of these TMs.

Yeah, I don't know if the 80-99 gap is just that big but I'm at full 80s and he kills a party member before anyone can even act.

Should I switch my RW from OK BSB to Fran BSB? Poor little onion is barely summoned at all these days and I recall at least one person here saying they're still in need of a breaker/support BSB. Also, thank you to everyone who puts up walls for their RWs, those are getting rarer and rarer these days with all the shiny new toys and I need wall for higher level content.

Yes. Nobody cares about dps RWs

Do you have accessories that resist blind, and silence? Do you have Affliction Break or native access to astra/status blink? This is a really dangerous boss because of those two specific ailments, so you don't want to spend all of your time fucking around with this guy. On the flipside, if you time it right (or don't set it off before the battle finishes), you can use last stand to cheese the self-destructs. It might KO someone if they get targeted twice due to RNG, but IICR it shouldn't impact the medal count too poorly (if at all) for KOs.

I just went with Squall with his RM3 and double Lifesiphon

2 OSBs plus some odd hits here and there and he died, lost a medal for damage taken and another for characters KO'd (Squall and Vanille bit it from the explosions and Celes got killed right in the final turns).
I can't really do shit about Silence but Lifesiphon can't miss and builds Sub Zero Blast so it's all good

I don't put up VoF for its dps commands, I put it up for those who need a hastega/faithga/boostga combo that also stacks with shout. Thanks for the feedback though, Fran BSB is now up. I edited my entry in the doc, feel free to move it around doc dude.
>It might KO someone if they get targeted twice due to RNG, but IICR it shouldn't impact the medal count too poorly (if at all) for KOs.
Just gonna chime in here, my healer died to a self-destructing arm at the end and it didn't lose me any medals.

I'd rather get Marie.

I pulled Wilhelm yesterday. A lot of the time I'm thinking "I like all these utility 5* units" rather than "I need another DPS unit". Looking forward to Ayaka, but I'm in serious need of chainers. Chizuru gets the job done, but still looking for ones that don't have such a tight timing, or Ashe with her healing utility.

This has probably been asked a crap ton of times already, but what did you guys vote for in the FFXV survey?

Went with Ardyn story stuff in the end, despite the fact we're probably better off not knowing.

>finaly free of Baigan
>try A+
>Asura counters for over 7K on her first action
ok then
and it seems I forgot to pack any kind of Break(down) in this fight
time to lose

>74k phantoma at hand

I'm almost free from this purgatory. Also, I really like how the cap was raised so phantoma doesn't stack at 9999 and waste spots.

Ace has a pretty decent tmr as well, 20% MP on top of 30% MAG. Second best MAG materia next to dfina's tmr. Just wait for his skill enhancements to roll by and slap a DC on the guy and he's a viable mage unit.

Personally I find the biggest troll 5* to be lightning for tmr and queen for a usable unit.

When are Half Stamina Realm Dungeons coming back?

Setzer blows Chiz out of the water for chaining, if you end up with a couple of those.

Next DU
I think it's on 6/6?

>At over 130k right now and unsure what to spend it on besides grabbing Rem's ability before the event ends

I only have one at the moment. I also don't have Holy Crystals to upgrade them even if I did.

Ardyn too. The poll was a bit frustrating desu

>Before Extreme Fest
Thank god. Now I can devout to my waifu and husbando for 3 weeks.

Usual checklist, rem's daggers and probably all the moogles if you're not aiming for the purecryst.

Would've been nice if the old 30k/70k 10% moogles were still in the shop instead of the new format though.

I already have the checklist.
Only missing the moogle (which i might get now for Wilhelm), Rem's ability, and crysts for things i might want.

I agree but I do like having one or two 1% moogles on hand because that final 1% takes days sometimes

What is the number in the top left corner of skill cards? Also can you overwrite skill cards?

the short shirts are what makes type-0 girls top tier user

That's how many you own. And yes.

For example here is a properly set up Dark Knight.

Enhance Element > Magic. I just don't have enough enhance element.

remind me why it's not worth the grind to get purecrysts? Isn't this the only way to get them?

Do you gear a single class towards a single boss?

Sometimes.

Dark Knight is special. It gets absurd magic and +150% water element. Its water damage is so high that unless something explicitly resists or absorbs water, you will do more damage with water than its actual weakness. And since warrior damage cards have an extra skill that damages yellow gauge even if resisted, there's no reason to run any other element on dark knight. If you run into something that aborsbs or nulls water, you switch to your sub deck.

Is there a place where I can find build shit like this?

Downside to dark knight is it squishes easily.

I'm running a rogue main deck with dark knight sub. I break with rogue and swap to dark knight to finish. It's the only way I was able to beat the final boss of chapter 2 hard mode.

Well, there's reddit. but I just go with the class's strengths. After you 8 panel a class, you can long-press on the job card to check all it's passives and see where its strengths are.

Keeping in mind breakers tend to have high break power, attackers tend to have high magic, defenders tend to have high resists and defense stars (we're not sure how defense stars work exactly, but something like paladin is fucking immortal), and supports tend to suck and die in SP.

For jobs like S1C and Samurai, how do you build them?

Damn I have DRK but haven't looked into yet since I've been working on my Rogue. Just got Deathgaze to 5* and max skill seeds and ability rank. Now I need 2 growseeds for mateus and to figure out what skill I want to use for light. Currently sticking as MRD and using the 5*+ archer girl from the terra event.

Having DRK as my secondary for water coverage and nuking seems a pretty good way to go.

S1C i don't know much about.

Samurai has the best ultimate in the game but is pretty mediocre otherwise, so you absolutely want a weapon with ultimate charger +3% and you probably want some healthy attack power too just for more cheese.

reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/comments/5xp6dz/analysis_weapons/

This gives you a good analysis of weapons.

Dark Knight dies horribly in SP. Just too squishy. Rogue is the single best attacker in Global right now, you're doing fine. The best single target cards are the sicarius cards from multiplayer. I used ability tickets to level mine up but that's ill advised because they become fairly hard to come by later.

But yes, standard rogue deck is going to be Ifrit/Ultima Sicarius, Conquering Flame, Earth Cutter, and the support of your choice.

ara

But an IDEAL dark knight deck would be Shiva Sicarius, Punishing Ice, Iceforce (or iceshift depending on what you're doing), and Faith.

When we get Hall of Fame, dark knight gets native rainbow draw and a 500% bonus to dark damage. It's fairly ridiculous.

I swear to fuck I'm never doing this shit again christ
>2 medals lost in Actions, Damage and KOs
never
doing
this
shit
again

I also only lost those last 2 medals because Tyro ran out of hones for everything and couldn't renew that Wall

Ok i looked up S1C.

In general, if you have any doubts, +element > magic > break > attack. However it looks like S1C doesn't specialize in an element at all so I'd just throw +magic in there since it has universal appeal.

If you want to eliminate all the challenge from single player, get a deck with darkforce, follow somebody with Grand Cross since it has ranger lore, and pump up your dark damage so you can just OHKO the game.

Holy biscuits ! Record Keeper stamina regens at 1 point per 3 minutes

Yes, it means you can do one dungeon every SIX HOURS. Blinding fast.

which class-0 has the cutest tummy?

Is Grand Cross better than Royal Arms?

Rem

I was considering grabbing Ultima for my light card since it would be the cheapest way to go upgrade wise and give me a reason to fuck around in MP again. Once I finish chpt 4 and get damage limit off a few more cards I should be pretty good for 2-3* MP.

Yes. Grand Cross is fucking ridiculous.

Royal Arms has 750 attack power which is bonkers on its own.
Grand Cross has 300. But it increases attack power for every debuff on the enemy and adds four debuffs. Use it twice and it's like 1750 attack power. ON EVERYTHING.

Dude that's way better then BE's stanima regen which I'm now down 1000 lapis and counting

Did you master it? Congrats either way. Even though I mastered the last A+, this one is looking impossible for me. Not having a healer BSB, no native wall and having the bosses resist/be immune to your main dps elements'll do that to ya. Is the white LD tonight? I really need a healer BSB.

Now that I have Rem in BE does that mean I should get around to starting Type-0? I have so many RPGs to play its crazy.

Also need to catch up in 14 before the expansion so I can get bored and not play the story on release.

Are you a math major?

ardyn and wor will probably win

>Did you master it?
Not at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall.
I couldn't beat last A+ straight out, I had no native Hastega.
Lightning was for general DPS against Levia, but her BSB1 did goddamn wonders in keeping Asura slowed down while also hitting Levia a bit, Gilgamesh could draw and tank the counters while providing the dispels I stopped needing after Asura died, and Yuna had her BSB2 to go with Vanille's BSB.

Deluge and Water Cannon Volleys ended up decimating my team on the last stretch but by some fucking miracle I gave Vanille Lion Heart so she came back into the fight with her instant heal and after that I just maxed battle speed and set it to auto, first one to land a hit would win.
Leviathan did, but by divine intervention, something possessed me to give Vanille a major water resist accessory before the fight, she tanked another Volley and got the kill with her BC1.

Sorry for the blogpost but if I had to redo that horseshit again from square 1 after getting that close I would've lost it.

cinque > cater > queen > rem > rest

And what did he do right?

ara

Girls with glasses are such a fucking turn-off. Queen belongs to the shit-tier

Oh yeah for healers is there anything particular? Also if you only have base stats what would you run?

bring two magic users. summon rw edeas bsb. easy fight.

Sounds like a really intense battle. Thanks for sharing, that was an entertaining read. Sorry you missed out on the mastery but at least you can clear it. I feel like these A+ fights are gonna require some specific shit as opposed to my general main team being able to deal with anything U++ and below, hence why I could clear the last one and you couldn't and I can't clear this one and you can.

Can anybody who has done Nightmare Neo Bahamut let me know what I'm gonna need in terms of hones? Pastebin says I should hit his elemental resistances for the orb gimmick, so should I be able to cover it with three summoners with Ifrit, Shiva and Ramuh split between them and honed a bit plus an Alph BSB RW and Arc/OK on healer duty?

Even if everyone survived, you'd still be getting an expert rank based on the medal criteria there. The leeway you get with mastery is with three medals lost, so you have to either: lose less damage or make your attacks/defense matter. Have you checked all of the options you have available with SBs/abilities/etc.?

Shittiest of shit taste.

Assuming you mean for multiplayer, Dancer is the best healer because it can break.

Other than that, the best healer is the one with the most HP, because all you're going to be doing is casting support cards.

Required healer effects are haste, barrier and wall. You get those three things and you can run whatever you want otherwise. Anything with Life Starter +1 is going to help.

For single player just treat them like any other mage. White mage goes splat don't use it.

Guess I'll just use the +20 HP for now. Or should I use HP and Break?

If you have dancer, break isn't bad because they have naturally decent break for a healer. But yeah, HP is good. And cheap to set.

I have White Mage and Red Mage.

I started taking a shitload of damage when my Wall (and I suspect Protect/Shell) ran out, maybe 50% of the damage I had already taken through the fight earlier.
I'm confident if I could've just ended it with another 10Kish hit a bit earlier I would've kept my KO medals and lost only 1 damage medal, which would net me mastery.
But I'm not gonna do this shit again, hell no.

So what you're saying is you have no mages.

No, I have Occultist.

excuse me? how would you explain quistis then?