Sc2

janny gook gook janny janny nice *farts* gook nice janny gook *farts* *farts* nice gook janny *farts* nice gook

we dem boiiiiii's

ayulfu~~

janny gook gook janny janny nice *farts* gook nice janny gook *farts* *farts* nice gook janny *farts* nice gook

shaping up to be a legendary thread /be/rothers

holla holla

kinda want a steak and cheese
should i order one?
yes or no answer don't be gay

??? fucking answer

idiot

what the FUCK!

1.0 out of 5 starscrap product ... STAINED AND RUINED MY FURNITURE
Byrickon July 16, 2012
Verified Purchase
I have an $80,000 dollar system in my living room using Harmonix Combak footers but I bought these footers to put under desktop speakers on my custom made southwestern desk from Desert Storm Gallery in Sedona AZ,. and after reading someones comments about how these stain i lifter the speakers after one week and they were fused to the desk and stained the surfaces. I had to use Goo Off, a heat gun and and a lot of effort to remove the fused rubber. I got it off but it stained the wood and faux copper top. DO NOT BUY THESE. BUY HERBIE'S FOOTERS. I HAVE USED THEM UNDER MY HARD DRIVES AN MAC MINI WITH ZERO PROBLEMS.IF ANYONE WANTS PICTURES EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Is he redpilled?

sc2

>Afreeca Starleague 9h 35m

why are all good sc2 players gooks

i miss my buddies:(
one day we will post together again... v_v

+1

:/

reunited... in the kingdom of heaven... amen...