This also kills the Nissan GT-R NISMO

This also kills the Nissan GT-R NISMO.
youtube.com/watch?v=EPsGJPG_-uc

how many times does it have to be said that the 7:08 gtr is a 180k nismo with another $150k bodykit, aero, suspension, differential, gt3 turbos, and tune. literally a 300k nissan with a spine rattling interior and a juke interior.

nissan cant compete anymore and are in dire need of a refresh. i mean cmon, a rebadged VW GT luxury coupe smokes the top of the line GTR that now costs more than the r8 and has a monumentally better ride and interior and build quality

>no manual
into the trash it goes.

>it took the GERMS only 10 years to catch up

congrats

Beautiful car, until you reach the front grill. This trapezoid trend needs to die ASAP.
I look forward to seeing future shitposts about how the Corvette is better.

Lmao this
No matter what happens the gtr always wins

Its a 10 year old car and Germans and Americans are literally designing brand new cars from the ground up every single year to try and dethrone it

nice damage control

Japan has been harnessing the power of weaponized autism for longer than most countries have existed. Its only natural that their engineers would design something thats class leading.
Though the Audi isn't just a record breaking insane production vehicle, its a luxury vehicle, and its actually pleasant to drive. Even that video OP posted mentions how the driver had to fight the vehicle less in the turns.

It ended up a ballhair faster, was easier to handle, and interiors are a world apart. You've got to give it to Audi. They didn't just catch up. They managed to make something equally as fast thats every bit as comfortable as it is quick.

its still slower around the nurburgring

sperg more

nice damage control

so buttblasted he can't help but repeat himself

so sad

sperg more

is that a tt or a r8

or a fiero with a bodykit

THe 997 was just a 996 with a bodykit and how long did it take nissan to catch up to a design that old lol.

>THe 997 was just a 996 with a bodykit
nice delusion

Nope, it was based off the 996 with almost no changes to the platform itself. the 991 is actually a new platform.

nice delusion

R34 gtr>996
Now don't make me shit talk the 997 or I'll kms

The R34 wasn't faster than the 996 though.

It was tho my best motoring videos say so

>We finally did it Hans
>We finally defeated out honorary Aryan brothers
>Meanwhile Nips are doing god knows what to make another beast
Face it. Japan has been winning since the 90s. Now that it has destroyed the US with good cars, it's going to take a massive shit on Europe next.

With it's dying breath, it buried the GTR.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

saging a shitnigger thread

Wow it's almost like a brand new design might be better than a 9 year old design. Whodathunkit.

R8 nurburgring time is 7:34
lmao

>modern-day Japs
>winning at anything auto
lmao

>DUDE im totally not mad at audi cucking nissan LMAO
lmao

>cherrypicking the worst possible shitbox to define all Japanese cars
Nigger please

more like rebadged lambo u moron

oh, my bad, how about this one?

or this one?

or how about this one?

Kek, gave it away there

Did you know other countries make miserable shitboxes too? Even horrifically ugly ones like the juke, see Citroën Cactus or Jeep Cherokee.

>jeep cherokee
>ugly

what are you smoking? The old boxy body style was amazing. Those were considered some of THE BEST Jeeps.

I'm talking about new cars you can buy off the lot right now.

notice how all the ones I picked are in-production USDM? and notice how you can't list 4 unique (i.e. brz/86 aren't unique) in-production jap sports cars to compensate?

fridge on wheels is goat, but the current model is shoddy at best.

Wait, the reused the badge name? I thought these were Grand Cherokees which is a different car entirely.

>he wants to pay $100k+ for a 10-year-old tarbo-6 japshit box
l
m
a
o

WRX/STi, BRZ/86, 370z, GT-R, MX-5 Club, Civic Si/Type R, Lexus IS F, Acura NSX

This is a Grand Cherokee

>GTR, NSX
Supercars =/= sports cars
>IS F
marketed as a luxury sedan, your argument is invalid
>370z
yet another rehashed 10-year-old japshit box
>modern-day STi
>modern-day Civic
lmao, that's the best you have? a pigfat, nofun, vaper's sedan and a riced-out FWD sedan? pathetic, might as well throw pic related in your shitty list

>Civic Si/type r
>WRX/STi
>BRZ/86
>MX-5 Club
>370z
That's still 5 unique in-production Japanese sports cars. You didn't have any other requirements, stop moving goalposts.

alright, but I bet you won't ask me the same question.

>Porsche 918 Spyder faster
>Porsche Turbo S faster
>Mercedes AMG GT-R faster
>le Germans need to catch up
Are you retarded? Japshits never head a lead.

>brand new
>"new" R8

I geniunely hope you dont believe this.

The amg gt and the R8 are both refreshes of the on existing platforms. The R8 even uses the same ancient FSI V10 that was in the gallardo.

It's just that the gemans are not lazy bums that leave the exterior completely unchanged

>>Porsche 918 Spyder faster
Litteraly 500k$ hyper car,not even remotely on the same level as gtr
>>Porsche Turbo S faster
Are we playing "jeopardy" again?I'll take "shit that never happend" for 100
>>Mercedes AMG GT-R faster
I'll take "shit that never happend" for 500

nismo gt3 is faster than all of those at the ring
consistent 6:40s

ITT - virgins becoming hurt and emotional over inanimate objects that they will never be able to afford.

Here comes the last line of defense befor GTR fags break down
>a GT3 car against production cars

ITT - Burgers realise the GT-R is already 10 years old and finally is getting beat by some cars that are still twice as expensive as it is.

>I didn't watched the video and shitpost about the price even when the GTR Nismo is the more expensive car
Kys right now

Almost 5 and a half seconds faster than the Nismo around the Nurburgring. I'm really hoping they can get sub 7 minutes on the next attempt.

Give 'em hek, snek.

>gt3 is not a production series
??

not produciton lmao

A GT3 car is a not streetlegal car for the gt racing series you fucking dipshit. It's fucking stupid to even name this car to prove anything.

Dont you talk shit about the cactus you faggot nigger.

>n-no it doesnt count!
it's still a gtr and its still faster around the nords. Sperg more

I just mark this as what it is.

>this denial
Stay assmad

>Check my Renault it's faster then the GTR Nismo
>GTR Nismo slower then a fucking Renault

GTR Nismo is a fucking Renault*

Lol still slower than the GTR around the nordschleife. Sperg more little germ.

German cars are the best and fastest. See Porsche.

there is no volume production Porsche faster than the NISMO GT-R

918 is faster.
GT2 will be faster too.

not volume production, sperg more

>talking about sperg
>be the most obsessed and stupid subhuman in this thread
I hope your mother will shutdown your internet so you have to drive your GTR on the PlayStation again.

911 is volume production
kek

Wut? The Viper ACR is production you mong. The extreme package can be added on from factory for more money when you REQUESTED an ACR. Like you had too with most ACR's to begin with.