Will Subaru ever come out with a automatic wrx sti

I know it kind of defeats the purpose of a sports sedan but fuck I really want a automatic wrx sti. I mean its faster anyways. Will they ever build one Veeky Forums?

How is it bait. Manuals are not the only method of enjoying a car. Subarus are plenty good at everything else.

Hey, I'm not trolling or anything, just curious.

Why would you even consider one of these when the WRX STI exists?

Pic related: the GOAT

BAIT LINE, DO NOT CROSS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you read?

Dont tell me what to do

Why would you want the pigfat wrx? Just get an old one and learn to drive manual, faggot.

No, you colossal faggot. Now get off my board.

No wtf why man you know they'll just put a cvt in it, like they did with the base model.
You want sports cars with good automatic transmissions, go for german or american cars, Nips are too complacent now, they only care about the crossover market.

yeah but German cars are expensive as fuck to maintain and heavy. The only other viable option would be the 3.0t infiniti it also has a normie automatic.

Yeah i'm about to get rid of my E92 because of the BMW tax at shops. If theres no budget, Jags have turbo 6's now, theres always Chevy SS and Charger R/T /SRT8, even the Ford Taurus SHO.
btw, Infiniti is more expensive to maintain than BMW where i live. IE: BMW labor rate is $140, and Infiniti is $175
Also Lan Evo.

I think subaru wins this round friend. Honestly I will be in the market when I have 15k in the bank to spend and at least 6k hidden away to throw down as well. Maybe ill get a dealer but my money goes to whomever has their hit together in a few years. I have even looked at the gli jetta

When I bought my WRX I asked the salesman how many automatic WRX's they sell. He was like "very few, women are the only ones who buy them"

getting baited that hard by a salesperson. Do your own research man...salespeople are just glorified admin clerks. I knew more about the car I bought than the sales guy did. Everything that they say will be to get you to buy the car.

>implying anyone but a woman would even consider a CVT WRX

>implying you didn't pay more than sticker. lmfaooo I bet he even charged you the price for the cvt since he baiting you to think only women buy that so clearly the manual must cost more because superior...post invoice or leave

CVT wrxes are literally slower than the manual

why the fuck would anyone buy one?

Gl with choice, but becareful of turbo cars, they get modded and get thr shit besten out of them. If i were you even if it was an old car, i would go with a luxury car, because most of them are driven by older folk who baby them and dont stomp on the gas all the time. I mean i know a family friend eho still has an 02 Merc E350 still under 60k miles.
You can also grab a 335i for around your budget, but then again that car is expensive to maintain.
Normir friend of mine got it, he says he loves it and its really fast, he also does the imaginary shifting.

>false

Will def be going new to avoid people beating on the car. Plus its going to be my fun weekend occasional weekday car

Have you ever driven one?
They're stepped like they have gears and the 'shift' points are arbsurdly low.

For most dealerships I would agree, I went to the toyota, volkswagen, ford and Chevy dealerships before I went to subaru and it was as you describe. These guys at this subaru dealership were all real true believers, it was a way different experience.

Our Subaru dealership sucks. Will try another one.

I paid less than sticker, the CVT costs slightly more. Have you actually bought a car before? Or do you just take the bus? You have to be braindead to end up paying the sticker price.

>being this oblivious that your being fucking reamed up the ass with memes on an international stamp collecting forum.

Have fun with w/e you chose.
Nah man its all of them. Every subaru dealer i went to same shit i get ignored, walk into anyother brand, "hi how may i help you?" Or "Is anybody with you".

WOAH shit dude. I got ignored as well. Some old dude walked in after me and had a car before I was even helped. They did apologize for the wait as there were only 2 sales people to the floor that day. I ended up with a honda. It was no biggie though...I was literally crossover shopping "insert meme here" I figured I would get something a bit more versatile since I just started my dream job and not getting to work is not even an option. Also figured since 2 years from now ill be getting a decent raise I would just buy/start looking for a sedan or coupe then.

What do you think made the ignore you? Dealers can be shitbags sometimes hence helping the older dude with more money that me for sure.

automatics are faster. Get over it. Nobody is going to have the computer precision to do those numbers for a manual.

If subaru can develop a decent dual clutch, but they can't make a decent interior so it'll never happen

>automatics are faster
>gets shown a chart that proves him wrong

Do you just not read?

if subaru of america were smart they would bring the levorg here and have the highest trim being a sti powered dsg awd levorg and the rest of the cars being alltracks or a regular non alltrack with the 2.0 cvt or manual

>levorg 2.5t awd dsg
>legacy 3.6 awd dsg
that's two cars that could use a dsg, 3 if they made another tribeca

They did, and it sucked and didn't sell particularly well, even in Burgerstan where driving manual is considered a difficult and arcane activity. Given that it was a poor seller they probably won't bother.

Similarly, auto only is going to hurt Levorg sales here. People like sports wagons but if their only option is auto they'll likely look elsewhere.

The Isle of Man rallykar is paddle shift 6 speed manuél

if they put a dual clutch in it the auto would be faster then the manual, and you could switch it to manual as well

then everyone is happy

POSTING IN A BAIT THREAD

duel clutch isnt an automatic, it's a manual gear box with an auto selector

that's not manual you cerebral palsy havin ass cuck
3 PEDALS BOI, COUNT EM

That's because it's a sequential gearbox that gets rebuilt after every race you fuck.
Everyone here would trade in their regular manual trans for a sequential if they lasted close to as long and weren't insanely expensive.

Stop responding you idiots.

I hope the manual meme dies soon.

>if

irrelevant

Neck yourself pls

I want them to come out with a sleeper WRX STI instead.

Same car, but with a more pedestrian looking bodykit, only sold in the blandest colors, with the badging as low key as possible.

>not hoping for it to become more of a meme
Since it's only good for sportscars now and no normie on the planet wants a stick (even germans are giving up), maybe we'll actually get sequential dogboxes for our rally car DDs

look at all these manual memesters.

bamp

Subaru seems to be very cozy with CVTs as their choice with automatics. Why the fuck would they blow huge amounts for R&D to produce a DCT for the STI, when STI are already low volume vehicles that still easily sell? This is not an issue like the viper where they sat on showrooms for months at a time.

kill yourself for even thinking that

so? in practice its exactly the same, you put your foot down and the car changes gears for you