/fhg/ - For Honor General

Warden's true power edition

Last Round
>Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Apollyon smut fics when?

Nopussy

Post your cents that all look better than mine

wtf I love warden now

>fic of her teaching her warden the 1-shot
>getting excited when he pulls it off on a filthy viking

literally every high level cent has that helmet/10

how many times has warden fucked apollo to receive this power
I prefer default cent desu, these are both better than the average broze spike lords I see ingame though

>shit pauldrons
Close but no cigar

>meme mask
>meme ornament
>hairy abs
>shit pauldrons
Needs a lot of work

the final cent set is literally the only acceptable set kys

6 gorillion hours in paint

Answer me truthfully
Should I buy this game

yes

Only if you're paying below 25€ for it

>One shot exploit a Shinobi
>Gets mad as fuck and asks me why I do shit like this
>Tell him I only do it to Shinobi's
>Gets even more mad

Please tell me someone has a webm of this.

maybe

>blocks no longer stop chains, except maybe in special cases like conq
>change guardbreak to make it actually counter blocking: on cgb, your guard is disabled so you can only attack, ends after a short time or as soon as you get hit once
>adjust parry punishes: on heavy parry, all characters get a light or the equivalent, on a light parry a heavy or gb if in range

defense meta killed or no?
really not sold on chip damage, don't think there should be anything more than a slight buff if anything

blocks never stopped chains - save for conq and valk.
is there a patch or are you just saying random shit?

do you only ever use heavies? if your light attack gets blocked you can't chain another light or heavy after it

I'd wait until the current crazy dies down.
Unless you like crazy.

>answers aren't a stream of "yes, no, maybe, can you repeat the question"

fuck you, I'll do what I want
you're not the boss of me now

>I don't know

it's fun, but game balance is a fucking mess right now. if you can get it on the cheap, sure. full price? unless you really like the look of the game, no

>Warlord gets a guaranteed kill off any GB, no one bats an eye
>Warden gets a guaranteed kill off any GB, everyone loses their minds

Thanks m8.

Did they tone down the frequency of weather maps appearing in matches? On release it seemed to be every other but I've not seen anything more than a single blizzard in a week.

So cent can actually pile on the pressure fairly decently, lots of empty dodges mixed with kicks and dodge then charged heavies with variable timings and empty dodge light and empty dodge parry

pretty fun desu

Kensei is the worst in the game right now.
Most of his moves are slow as molasses with mediocre damage, with the only decent speed coming from his tops.

Conqueror isn't that much better. All of his moves are parry bait even without his inability to feint.
Has almost no guaranteed damage save for Light after Bash from neutral

maps weather depends where the fronts are.

Snow weather are only available when you are fighting in Valkenheim

I know, I'm saying I've not had any weather effects in 30~ matches be it snow or rain bar that one map when on release it was every other map.

Rate my warden
wish there was a glow under the helmet option

>tfw clip of me and a cent bro bopping 2 sin niggers got corrupted

was a shame, we were punch swapping all of the place was beautiful, got me thinking too, Cent may actually not be bad in 1vx, land a heavy on a block and you follow up punch will knockdown allowing control of people more easily

I hope eagles Talons gets buffed so you can roll out the other side with faster recovery, would make a world of difference

While I agree that kensei is too slow, his damage is actually great, his lights to the most damage out of everybody, and his side heavy (only person witc a higher damage side heavy than top heavy) does 35 damage which is fine.
His unblockable top heavy does 40 I believe and you can get it from a throw against a wall.
It's just his speed that I have the most trouble with, even feinting into a light attack comes out super obvious, I find him the easiest character to parry in the game light attack wise also.

Conq I 100% agree, playing against any character with a bash attack melts down to block and cbg until they use their bash attack, then sidestep bashing the and getting your (lowest damage in the game) light attack. You CAN feint using full shield stance, but not into gb or light attack bc of the nature of full shield stance. I love conq's design but hate his kit.

All wardens look the same because you can't change the colour of the chest oiece/10

>used to post on Veeky Forums telling you guys to never 1v1 wardens
>you guys always laughed at me

Look at it now bois

>*teleports in front of u*
>*guardbreaks and one shots u*
Pshhhh, nothin personel, heathen

>mfw i see a low level warden on the enemy team

This, aesthetically wardens are good aside from this and edgelord gear

Why are they like this?

>tfw I just light attack him over and over as he tries to do the bug

Warden doesn't really have any edgelord gear desu

it is a shame i can't truly enjoy this game with all the bullshit in it. The core formula is good and fun. yet at the same time it's ridiculously fucked up. I wish i could enjoy this game but users and abusers always ruin shit (early PK, Warden since always, warlord). The warden glitch wouldn't even matter if people didn't use it and here I am joining 4 dominion games in a row with brand new Wardens which is already suspicious. And what happens? one shot.

How is it that Ubisoft releases a game and despite their best "efforts" they continue to make it worse? By comparison, playing against AI is the best thing to happen to this game. At least I won't get properly cheese'd.

As if we needed more of them

>I just light attack him over and over as he tries to do the bug
if only that worked in 4v4, iv'e seen so many wardens just running up behind people that are fighting another team mate and guardbreaking till they finally get it.

Yup, noob wardens think that they can just gb and win, instead of parrying and doing the glitch afterwards.

Well his top level weapons and spiked armour are edgy desu

>get ganked early in the match
>He runs away from any real fights just looking to get that sneeky guardbreak
>Kill him with light spam and win the round
Playing with an unfair advantage just to get your rocks off at making people mad. Who would do shit like that?

This was my attitude at first until I kept getting ones in brawl who would do it while you were fighting somebody else, you can keep them at bay for a while but if you're dodging cent's bashes at the same time rip

>top level weapons
>golden dragon sword
>golden lizard sword
>silver paladin sword
>lion sword
>edgy

I give you spikes though

>1677 damage

>when some fag complains about the lack of honor in dominion

Well duh.
Wonder how fast they will fix it if at all.

The animation always gets me. It's like he's doing a jump smash attack from darksiders 1.

>One of the new epic weapons is a SPIKY SERRATED SWORD WITH SKULLS ON THE GUARD AND POMMEL

Y-yeah, not edgy at all

that would be really nice without the edgy serrated spikey skulls

It's more of a heavy metal kind of spiky, rather than edgy kind desu famalerinium

Is there a game like For Honor that actually does it right?
This game is liquid shit but it scratches an itch that I needed scratched

If a game like that existed, we'd be playing it.

Thats the thing with ubisoft they got the ideas but fail in execution

Tell me Shugoki and Raider didn't get the best weapon options.

THATS IT YOU FUCKERS I AM NOW ONLY GOING TO USE WARDENS ONE SHOT! YOU SHOULDNT HAVE FUCKED WITH MY DUELS!

Reminder that Raider is D tier and barely better than Kensei

Good, good........let the hate and anger flow through you. Use them to embrace the darkside of the force.

Don't do it user. I honestly say just don't play the game until it's fixed. You are now contributing to the problem. I understand the anger but becoming the cheese isn't going to improve the gameplay and will only provide a temporary relief to the bullshit.

>go on Veeky Forums
>notice my Warden in the OP image of /fhg/

Feels weird man

How's that Persia EU game going

If it's just duels, just light attack them to death as they gb, literally just press light attack constantly an you aren't guard breakable unless they parry a light

H-how did you know that was me

Samefag

The webmd in the op is from leddit.

finally hit rep 5

>No one complains about Shinobi now with warden

>paint on the armor
>mohawk ornament
>edgelord helmet
get better gear

No, fuck shinobi. Shinobi is a broken piece of shit.

>mohawk ornament

stop right there

all non-transverse ornaments are garbage

no

I kind of like the chipped paint look desu
Helmet doesn't really go with the chest piece though, and literally all of cents ornaments are shit, so pick whichever.

>be Warden
>Elimination opponent is spamming backdashes
>unlock, sprint, run up and GB
>"reported btw"

I didn't even do the glitch, what else am I to do when he spams backdashes?

need more fully enclosed armor for cent

shame there's only one set

get reported apparently.
Shoulda just one stomped him desu

Backdashing should cost as much stamina as a roll desu

>inna duel
>playing as Cent, against a Valk
>ledge her first two rounds
>completely fuck up some guardbreak timings and she wins next two rounds
>ledge her on the 5th round
>don't give her a rematch
KEK

There's a difference between officially sanctioned "balance" that Ubi intentionally put into the game, and just plain old rank incompetence.

>there's no way to get black lorica segmentata with gold trim because you can't mix materials

fucking tragic

What the fuck is going on in that webm? A very very bad bug that I hope doesn't slither it's way into people's normal moveset?

>Want to play elimination
>Get into a game, doing well
>It's 2-1 right now, I end up dying but can be revived
>Friendly PK with sharpen blades runs over and kills the guy who got me
>Instead of picking me up they just walk away and stand in the center of the map to try to 1v1
>They get the shit kicked out of them and cost us the round
I'm going to be so fucking mad when you get penalized for quitting when honorfags are on your team

It's new tech. Super easy to do, too.

Did...did they really fuck up so bad you can spoof a 'jump off a ledge and instakill' attack on a guard break?

>areyoufuckingkiddingme.xml

Yep. Only seems to work on Warden, or an OOS Orochi/Nobushi, though.

even with warden's 1 shot bullshit, I still hate shinobis more.

post her feet

>OOS

Out of Stam I'm assuming? As in, only if your character is a Oro/Nobushi and out of stamina it'll work?

Of all the thinks Ubi could possibly fuck up with, this happens. How bad has proliferated already? Should I even bother trynna play till It gets fixed?

>you can do this in the story mode
>meaning it's been in the game since launch

Really, it's more incredible it wasn't more widespread before. I could easily imagine a scenario in one of the 4v4 gamemodes where someone would do an unlocked GB and then hit the 2 triggers at the same time.

It's bad. Play versus AI unless you wanna get fucked

Okay, guys. I really really like this game, I think it's different enough from other games that I can't really get bored of it, but fuck. I only play Berserker, and I just got him to rep 10, but every match is just suffering. I'd consider myself pretty good at the game, probably not as good as you guys, but Duels just end up being me getting beaten by classes that are just hands down better than mine, ie Warden. And 4v4s aren't very satisfying honestly. How do we fix my beloved zerker? honestly, will they ever buff him?