/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3317

user's favourite Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grP6Z0tMmYM
youtu.be/PeNSBABvR7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Venerate the immortal trips.

AKIRA BEST

it seems this thread will be short lived

like dumb shitty slutty saki and her fans

>replying to yourself
You know when a thread is this young you can spot samefags really easily right?

Is Saki even a slut?

No, one guy is just baiting really hard.

But nobody cares when the surikoposter does it.

For arguments sake, if you were a teenage girl with a horrifying terminal illness, wouldn't you become a hedonist?

Lilly!

I'm not entirely sure. To be honest I've considered Islam before so maybe I'd become spiritual to deal with my coming death?

>considered Islam
For what fucking purpose

Spiritual enlightenment?

To each their own I suppose. To play devil's advocate, even if she was such a person, is it understandable? Forgivable? Still loveable?

Just do yoga or some other fruity shit like that

But why out of all of the religions would you choose Islam? Even putting aside opinions on the beliefs its a pretty demanding religion to attempt to achieve 'spiritual enlightenment' with the constant prayers, lifestyle restrictions and fasting.

Hedonist doesn't mean she'd be a disloyal slut.
Considering she'd have known from a young age that she'd die from it she'd likely be no different to us with regards to knowing we'll probably die before we're 90.

>Understandable?
People have done things far more incomprehensible. And people in the future will outdo them.

>Forgivable?
Having lots of sex is merely a risk, not something to be ashamed of.

>Loveable?
That I cannot answer, for love is as much given to you as you give it to others.

I like a challenge.

Then become a Hindu Sadhu, theres far more challenge and potential enlightenment there.

Reminder Emi is a classic daddy issues slut, she probably banged the entire male track team and only knows the captain is gay because she tried to bang him and he was the only one who denied her

I'm just asking you to consider for a moment if her character was not to your liking, if she were more unsavory than you thought, is it justifiable in light of her condition? Could you empathize? Does she have to be perfect for it to be meaningful?

I appreciate your answer but it is not as substantive as I'd like.

Someone self identifying as 'enlightened' is the most masturbatory thing I have ever heard.

But no ones done that?

Hedonism is justifiable in general
Also
>would you still like the personality of a character if it was completely different

It is human to think of yourself as transcendent compared to others. You do the same by making this statement as though it acknowledges your humility.

You beat off to people who call themselves enlightened?

And I thought my fetishes were messed up...

Reminder that Lilly wanted to go to Scotland to fuck burly Scotsmen and that you're nothing compared to Angus.

So you don't care for the nuance of her disability? Then why do you like her?

Thanks for the hot tip Confucius. Put that in a fortune cookie. I feel my chakras aligning already.

>the nuance of her disability
You're projecting what you would do onto her. One of the points of KS was that girls aren't defined by their disabilities and here you are attacking me for liking someone for how they're actually written (in the pseudo-route anyway) over what you think their personality should be based on a stereotype.

A reminder that she loves you.

>in one ending someone burly actually loses to a Japanese guy who's not even as tall as Lilly is
How will Scotland ev-

Oof, this conversation got topical: I guess under the command of Nicola Sturgeon, it probably won't recover.

ksg mansion when

Lilly!

She'll just use PFI to make more schools that will collapse and then blame the English and watch the polls shoot up in her favour like always
I fucking hate my country/unions politics

The real good ending was preventing Lilly from having to live in Scotland.

suzu a comfy

Reminds me of WV school boards being forced to spend money they're appropriated here, but then they end up not using stuff or tearing schools down that they just built.

Not true. As I was saying before this tangent was for the sake of discussion. I'm sorry if you feel insulted, it was not my intention.

The implication I'm getting from this conversation that she can only be a tragic character because she's too good for this earth as it were. I didn't believe that to be the case which is why I prompted this in the first place.

nth for happy soft girls!

They didn't even do it because they were forced to spend the money, they just chose to overpay private companies to make schools below standard that are now collapsing and then they keep blaming Westminster for everything that goes wrong.

I will never not be mad at scots.

>Hey, my parents want me to move back in with them in Scotland. You know, the parents I haven't seen in 6 years. I am going to do it. I have already made my decision. I am leaving

>Oh. Well, I really like you, but we've only known each other for a few months. I'm really sad that it has to be this way but it's hardly my right to hold you back if this is what you want. Clearly you've put a lot of thought into it, and you can't care that much about what we have if you'd decide this without even talking to me about it. I'm going to miss you

>I WANTED YOU TO ACTIVELY GO AGAINST MY WILL AND IMPOSE YOUR OWN WISHES UPON ME YOU BIG GOOF.

Oh okay. Sure thing Lillian.

>overpay
>private companies
>to make it below standard
They do know the point of paying a private company is to get BETTER quality, right?

The Scottish can't be this bad at Capitalism, right?

>she either has to be a turboslut or a cinnamon roll to be tragic
The fact she's going to die of a horrific degenerative condition and just wants to live a normal life is tragic in of itself. If a normal person gets brain cancer at the age of 25 we consider it tragic even if they were just an average joe.

Women.

Scotland originally joined the Union because they were so bad at capitalism they managed to bankrupt the country so hard having England pay off all their debts in exchange for the union was the only thing they could do to keep existing.

Which was the point I was trying to kake. If she wasn't the character she was, would she be any less deserving of love?

And these people want to Ukexit?

>Then why do you like her?
No, if thats the point you were trying to make you did a shit job at it.

sakifags are so dumb they miss the point of her character

>like character for who she is
>NO if you don't like her for being a completely different person based on my view of terminal illness then you missed the point of her character
anti-sakifags are so dumb they miss the point of KS in general

I didn't mean to mislead, I was just curious. You didn't answer, by the way.

I don't mind if people are Hedonists. I like Saki for who she is, not for who you think she should be. If she was someone completely different I would make a judgement on her based on that. No one deserves to have a degenerative condition.

Is that all of them answered?

I want to plan dates with Shizune in front of Misha

Rin!

>two saki threads in a row with trips
Its great how even the universe conspires to prove how amazing she is.

I want to cuck misha while she watches, and shizune and I pretend we don't know she can see us.

(And yet she doesn't have a route)

That just makes her a patricians choice

The best thing about this uptick in sakiposting is that there are less jealous people I'll have to defend best girl from.

>worst April fools characters
I'll start: Saki

I'm going to hug Rin.

I'm going to marry Lilly.

Does this artist still lurk here

Yes

I'm going to be at your wedding as Akira's +1

I want to be hugged by a girl with no arms!

>tfw I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to get an eyelash out of my eye

Less, maybe, but there is still a battle to be waged.

i love lilly so much

i'm always hanging around bro

it pains me every day that i can't be with her

why can't we be together

I'm going to replace all of Lilly's long skirts with average length skirts when she's asleep

it's not fair

i will always love you, lilly

I'm going to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog with Rin

forever

Why haven't you posted a heartfelt and slightly creepy outpouring of emotion for your waifu yet, user?
youtube.com/watch?v=grP6Z0tMmYM

I don't buy it. It's just some guy having a laff

Because I'm not stealing my waifu away from the others who might want her more.

>mfw he said it better than I could

I do, daily.

>implying
youtu.be/PeNSBABvR7Q

I'm going to make Hideaki wear Shizune's clothes when I fuck him

I want to be hugged by a girl.

I just want the pain to stop

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

Who wins?
What's the aftermath?

Evening man, I'm good, bout to watch a movie. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

that new?

We have to work for that, friend. I've been trying my best and failing, but I keep my head up because I can fail a thousand times, but if I find something that makes me happy it will be all worth it.

Also because suicide isn't really an option for me now, maybe in 10 years. If you need to talk about your life, we're here for you too, I fell in love with someone who didn't love me and I scared her away by not being super clear about some stuff. I don't know what I was or am supposed to do, now I'm just trying to find someone to love again.

Shizune proposes that they play the game. She says the stakes are that the winner gets to ask Hisao out on a date. However, Shizune throws the game in a really subtle fashion that wouldn't raise suspicion. The only reason she opted to play the game in the first place was to give Hanako the confidence she needed ask Hisao out.

I feel kind of the same way. I have never had good luck with women but I completely fell in love with a girl, and fucked up the relationship with stupid mistakes. I regret it every day, hopefully we can find other people.

i like this a lot

Shizune almost beats her, but Hanako pulls a queen promote gambit that checks her, and promotes another to mate her.

I want Hanako to mate me

Okay but you have to take the knot.

yes

nice