/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

We're still waiting edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017: e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/17

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/m8UDSqYp

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/file/i6y5khh7w6u3t9y/Dickplomacy_4.3.0.7b.7z
>Polished Landscapes Submod
mediafire.com/file/giqu7pq5ok5m5m3/PL_PATCH.7z
>Factional World Map Viewer Submod
mediafire.com/file/bz187brrtxnsm54/WM_PATCH.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Parabellum : Get it while it's hot
mega.nz/#!vwNlVTaK!lwtK9-TRW7Gyycs_gvWdkO355KhiZeh2wonb9rOoFug

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/x8a1k2i7k7n2rhd/bello_civili_upstab_etc.7z
mediafire.com/file/tr2ibsybmgd2x6b/VC_Veiled_Helmets.7z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

I WAS BORN IN THE BANNERLORD, MOLDED BY IT

which mods have companions auto upgrading their equipment from loot?

thanks

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

literally every mod with diplomacy
but it's a shit feature anyway, makes your companions look all mismatched

does brytenwalda use diplomacy?
because I was looking for it last night and I couldn't find anywhere to change their settings

anyway, I like it in the beginning when I'm upgrading everyone from shitty cloaks and quarterstaves

>does brytenwalda use diplomacy?
probably uses an old version before the item stuff and fancy relation menus were added

How do you harem in dickplomacy? Got the polygamy option enabled but can't visit other ladies any more after getting married. No dialogue options.

I wouldn't trust AI with eq of my npsc, but out of curiosity, what would that script pick for 2h using npc - great berdish or great sword?

t. another user

probably whichever one does more damage

does the VC submod work with reforged?

the final edition was released in 2012 so it's an old version
i don't think repolished updated anything like that
reworked might've but it's garbage

Ironically, good pick, AI sucks with using weapons with special characteristic (with native IQ at least, mayby brainybots or something like this can fix it).

I WANT IT I NEED IT

brainybots just makes them better at combat mechanics, not necessarily more intelligent with things like weapon reach
though you can scale the competency off proficiency which is a nice idea
check the version number

>brainybots just makes them better at combat mechanics
don't tell anyone, but imo too good, I unistalled it pretty fast
I play mp whenever I wanna challenge, sp must be nice and comfy (I'm disgrace, I know).

thinking about making a patch for user's VC that adds some veiled vikang helmets to markets.
might add the saxon/briton helmets with different styled mail like the ones on the bottom too, but those are probably even less historical.

change the config on it, the default settings are dumb

MOUNTANDFEAST happening NOW
Upstab user made a patch for us to fix the retarded anims and some other minor changes here: mediafire.com/file/x8a1k2i7k7n2rhd/bello_civili_upstab_etc.7z

Otherwise server name and password is as normal. Full mod (minus the above patch) is here: www.moddb.com/mods/bello-civili-the-roman-civil-war/downloads

oh shit did you make these? what did you use for the coifs?
i'm pretty sure the first four are historical

some are straight from the 'Dark Age' VC submod and a few I just put together with the parts from DA
>i'm pretty sure the first four are historical
I think so to but the VC devs insist that even though there were veiled helmets in the 6thC people in the 9thC completely forgot about face armor

Speaking of settings, it's possible to bind menu under something else than f5? I use that button to make sure that AI won't dismount on a whim

/mbg/, do you bless the rains down in africa?

i'd definitely add them to the mod if you upload them
i actually tried to make some makeshift vendels but i couldn't get it right
read the text file with the brainybots download in my pastebin

need it to make me feel heated shake it can't take must break it break it on down what i say

Important question. Only all-knowing warband veterans will know the answer.

Since all 2-handers are held in one hand on horseback, are their stats cut by 25% in the same way that bastard sword-like 2 handed weapons that can be 1 handed lose 25% of their stats when you choose to 1 hand them?

>read the text file
I just did
now I'm somewhat embarassed

yes

it's hard to notice with prof at 200-250 and decent power strike, but yes, there is penalty
also one user from here said that one/two handers has said penalty lower than 2 handers

muh phallic references

the 2h penalty is lower than 25% but yes when a bastard weapon is 2h'd on horseback they get the 2h penalty
and when they're 1h'd they get the bastard penalty

>getting married
>in dickplomacy
the whole point is to play as a debauched fiend

If you don't mind it because of esthetics reasons, Heavy Long Great Axe is probably BiS for 2h on horse. It's seriously OP as fuck.

tfw no one joins the server

NA or EU?

africa

sub-saharian or equatorial?

the white won

you are this guy in JestGermany?

JOIN THE SERVER NIGGERS
FUCKING NIGGERS

IT DOESN'T SHOW UP ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it doesn't matter cause we barely ever do PvP

are you using user's version?

my point is that I'm bad under good conditions, I don't need 150+ ping for that

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME

what's about that dynasty warriors one?

Does the option in Gekokujo 3.1 to make samurai occupy 2 slots affect AI lords too?

for the guy who said there's no good camel models
these are from 'crusade against jihad'

Still playing?

yes

does anybody have the saber claimant mod for dickplomacy?

Better combat than Total War

I fucked up then.

>married 5 steppe waifus and for some reason 4 of them aren't showing up anywhere
>my answer to this was to start a civil war in Swadia and try to marry Isolla afterwards
>option to marry Isolla didn't show up so started another civil war over denial of queen puss

now we just need the numbers to go up

what do you want me to do with veiled/coif variants of the "rich" helmets?
it wouldn't feel right to just have them for sale in regular markets but you probably can't add to the special blacksmith inventories through morghs I'm guessing.

well i can just merge them to my mod
but i'd add them to either the few special helmets or just low abundance

ded

post mounts

that was me and damn those are good

>cheats
>loses anyway
what was meant by this?

if tweakmb doesn't work is there another way to prevent companions leaving? playing dicklomacy.

don't hire companions who hate each other

but i want them all

don't be a shitter

no ;_;

what mod?

here's the brf/textures
mediafire.com/file/tr2ibsybmgd2x6b/VC_Veiled_Helmets.7z

take a look and add the ones you want/think are good. I don't quite like how the coif fits on some of the helmets but I don't know how they will look in-game. I also don't know which will require the hide hair/beard flags, maybe all of them.
I did my best to fit them together, but if you think you can do a better job just change the scale of the coifs/veils in openbrf.

slavic vikings are the best vikings

>vendel helmets
>slav

Why can't Warband detect AD 1257 1.13?

pikes OP

check the folder

so immediately one of the problems is that some of the coifs are rigged but they aren't in the right position in openbrf, so they'll just float on the ground if you wear them like that, i just reimported them as static meshes for now, so if you want to make them rigged then they'll need to be adjusted
clips with the long beards which isn't too surprising, wanted to see if it would
i'd say the main issue i have with the mail is that it's too translucent
vendels are from sweden, so yeah

What exactly in the folder should I check?

my bad, it's nothing like it appareantly
I was sure that teir helmets had also hard part on top of the skull and long mail dunno ..veil

>sweden
>slav
wat

I second this, on behalf of heter..I mean polish community

>getting_tired_of_this_slavanon.jpg

>so if you want to make them rigged then they'll need to be adjusted
it's probably better static anyway, they were only rigged because the coif asset I took was a rigged mesh and I never changed it.
>i'd say the main issue i have with the mail is that it's too translucent
probably has to do with the da_helmets material settings, they were adjusted for DA which I think uses a different shader than VC.
try messing around with the Spec RGB values.

sweden had a heavy influence on rus culture the same way the norwegians and danes did in england
that guy would say the opposite

>probably has to do with the da_helmets material settings, they were adjusted for DA which I think uses a different shader than VC.
>try messing around with the Spec RGB values.
wait ignore that actually I thought it was something else

you dont call english people scandinavian do you?

>try messing around with the Spec RGB values.
are those what determine transparency?

m8
having an influence on a small portion of """"slavic"""" culture is very different from being a part of it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenia
>The word Ruthenia originated as a Latin rendering of the region and people known originally as Rus'. Although Rus' is used as the same root word for Russia in the Russian language, the allusion holds a direct link to the ancestors of the Rus', Varangians or Varyags, sometimes called "Vikings" in English publications.
i guess it would've been more apt to say angles and saxons rather than danes and norwegians

bruh what the fuck are you smoking

>getting_tired_of_this_slavanon.jpg

>sincerely pic related
t. most likely that slav user

there's this, but turning off transparency here doesn't seem to do anything in openbrf
maybe if i turn it off and test in game it might idk

I think it's the texture itself, it's transparent between the chainlinks.
I'm gonna check for the mail texture VC uses and see how it looks on the veils.

so messing with the dropdown i can make it pitch black, ethereal, or normal, but i can't turn off transparency

i imagine so, if i just turn off transparency on the mesh viewer it goes away
also i don't think VC has a basic mail texture since it's all part of another texture like on helms or hauberks
narf has a texture like that though