Looks like I'm gonna be a pizza guy soon...

Looks like I'm gonna be a pizza guy soon. I'll ride their branded scooter until it gets too cold and then switch to car (if i'm still working there). Hours seem flexible enough, pay seems acceptable at first glance.

Impregnate me with your wisdom

start smoking weed, i'm not memeing. it's shitty and everybody who delivers smokes weed to deal with it.

You wont get to fuck milfs because you will be fired for being half an hour late and recieving no money.

the only drug I need is the natural rush of adrenaline I get when killing another human being
it's a new franchise just starting up and they said they're low on people with actual driver's licenses (euro oldtown, most other "drivers" are kids who'll deliver on bikes into pedestrian zone) so I think I'll have some leeway for the first couple of months

lol calling people kids when you're clearly like 17

u gon get raped

GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY

no u.

Not if I kms first

Great way to lose a job in my store.

Solution, be an adult and be on time, if you're running late call the fuck ahead, not that difficult Tyreese.

All $20 the guy carries, har har.

You probably won't make jack shit in euroland compared to here in the states, I've delivered for years before moving into management, slow days is $30-40 a shift, weekends and football game days are $80-140.

If you want the good shifts, either work as the opening driver or closer, as a closer you won't get your hours cut or sent on long breaks/sent home early because they'll need the closer. Don't be a cunt, be polite even if the customers a dick, it only fuels their rage more, and don't fuck with the food, that's nigger tier behavior.

Carry something non-lethal for self defense, a 2 or 3 cell maglite works wonders, legitimate use for the job but also works fantastic as a NiggerKnocker™, or a nice big can of bear mace.

>bear mace has a nice long spray distance, for that added fuck-you to dindus and tweakers

sup domino's here.
I want to kill myself.
AMA

Former Dominos here, been at Pizza Slut for a few years now.

>oh the horror stories

are in the US or in europe ?
i delivered pizza for domino's for 6 month in Europe was pretty comfy when it wasn't too cold or raining
they were always very fucking late on paperwork though

It's pretty fucking great desu

>Average $15-18 an hour $20+/hr on a good night
>Car topper gives immunity from cops as long as you aren't driving like an idiot
>Spend most of the night doing what I would be doing anyway, speeding around in my mr2
>Goof around with other drivers when no deliveries
>Only responsibility is sweep the floor at the end of the night

I've been doing this job through most of college. It pays the bills and requires almost no effort. Probably won't quit until I get a real career

EU, but eastern bloc so /k/ is something I've gotten into a while ago. I'm not really in it for the money, I just need a little to get by, what I'm really looking forward to is time off for my own things (gardening, lectures). I never had a job before that involved tips, I'm looking forward to exploring that.
I assume the hellmode will not be happening from day 1 (chain is only opening its first store in the country this monday)
this gives me some hope

>get told to clean bags
>open one up
>theirs fucking mold in the corners

>store a town over
>wasn't rotating dough
>manager flips this shit
>they through the whole lot in the bin
>middle of summer
>dough comes alive and tries to escape

>knock on door
>4-5 dudes clearly smoking weed and the dining room table viable through window
>no one knew who ordered the pizza
>the look of joy on there faces when they accidentally pizza

>big sports game
>massive rush
>oven catches fire

>I.T fucks up
>all tracking and online ordering goes down
>website still taking peoples money
>everyone mad

*on the dining room table

>>knock on door
-5 dudes clearly smoking weed and the dining room table viable through window
>>no one knew who ordered the pizza
>>the look of joy on there faces when they accidentally

Top kek. This happens way too much

tips are pretty nice since they're all for you
don't know if you will get any in eastern yurop though
i got between 5-20 per night so it's pretty nice by the end of the month
people tips more if there is bad weather too
also regulars tips pretty well so try to get their orders

these all seem hilarious, except for the parts where I can see myself going "not my problem" and exiting the kitchen
I'm almost certain I won't be doing shit around kitchens, only on wheels
I usually tip 10-20%, if karma pays me back at least half of that I think I'm going to have some modest walking around money

My slut store was a disaster when I first got hired on, I went from a brand-new Dominos store that cost the owner nearly half a million to a mold infested shithole slathered in grease.

>under the fryer there's a half inch buildup of grease, hair, food, random shit
>wall behind the sink is literally black
>floors all covered in buildup and mold

>on 5 seperate fucking occasions, deliver to naked men in hotels

>deliver to dindu house that routinely complains about something for free shit
>dindu father complains that I'm late, isn't going to pay for his food
>show dindu-elder receipt showing his order was placed at 7:15pm, I showed up at 7:43, estimated time on ticket was by 7:58
>dindu-elder begins to go off about how he's going to get me fired and complain etc;
>simply walked the fuck off his property, went back to store, boss wasn't having any of his shit either
>crew ate for free that night

>had a driver get a car topper stolen at appartment complex one day
>later that night someone "finds" said topper and wants a pizza as a reward for returning it
>tells us to fuck off and spits at coworker when he's told he can either return it to us or explain it to the cops (we knew the dude, he lives in the fucking appartment complex, never tips either)
>he ran out the door and threw the topper into one of our windows, only to be arrested by an officer who was on his way in for his order anyways

>had this one coworker who was spectacularly retarded
>guy shits his pants mid-delivery one day
>comes back to the store to tell manager he shit his pants and needs to go home
>came back in the same pants 2 hours later

>same coworker, we'll call him Van Man, puts cinnamon sugar on an order of wings by mistake
>decides to tell no one, covers it up with extra garlic parm sauce
>denies it was him when customer calls and complains
>he was the only fucking person there besides manager on duty

>new girl takes her first delivery to the notorious murder motel
>place was legitimately known for the amount of drug-related and gang-related murders that occured there
>she had a dindu pull a knife on her for the cash she had on hand
>proceeds to throw extremely hot pizza in dindu's face and run for her life to her car
>murder motel management tells us it's our problem, their cameras were "under maintenance"

>when i was first hired, boss at the time burns 14 orders in the middle of a rush
>calls over our cook, says fix it, then disappears
>went home without even clocking out that night, leaving us a disaster to fix

>boss that replaced prior boss gets moved to new store
>find out months later she's been stealing from her store, including ours while she was there
>over $15000 went missing in a very short time, over half of it directly tied to her via video cameras

>hire this dad and son combo that is basically a walmart special duo
>dads lazy as fuck, acts like he's a boss but is just a fucking driver
>son is this fat lazy shit who's in his mid 20's, doesn't even have a license, mom picks him up all the time
>moms a solid 8/10 for her age
>anyway, kid has the beetus, routinely orders multiple items off the menu at the start of his shift, accompanied by his extra big ass diet soda
>shovels food into his face all day long, we keep finding his blood test strips all over the back of house
>beetus kid is caught mutliple times not washing his hands, management gives no fucks
>beetus kids father routinely shows up late, calls out sick, which also means beetus kid isn't coming in because they'd ride together, and mom was usually at work
>they both quit no notice on a weekend
>still see the both of them riding around town together, hot mom no longer with them ever

>manager hires 18 year old female equivalent of a Chad
>first day on the job she calls a customer an idiot
>actually needed to explain to female Chad why she was being fired

>every few weeks we'd find a huge shitlog dropped on the floor of the mens bathroom at night
>never could figure out why or who
>one night, coworker is mopping the lobby/dining/bathrooms, suddenly hear WHAT THE FUCK in back of house
>go running towards lobby to hear coworker shouting at someone
>its the store manager of another sluthut location, they'd been sneaking in at random times to shit on our floor
>never did find out why, to no surprise they were fired
>a week later the other store realized the same thing had been happening in their own store, then stopped suddenly after their boss was fired

>new server comes in one day about 5 minutes late for her shift, no biggie
>walks up to me and says she's shitfaced drunk
>cries as I explain why I have to let her go

>table of dindu's dining in one night
>one of the dindu spawns is running around the place
>proceeds to run face first into a table corner
>much blood, screaming, muh baby outrage
>dindus proceed to leave without paying bill, but made sure not to forget their food, as well as one of the the parmesan and pepper shakers from their table

>arrive to house one night for delivery, regular customers house, routinely tips well
>knock, no answer, not surprising dude usually drinks
>ring bell
>call phone
>go around back, he's sometimes outside, look through window and see the guy on his couch passed out
>not moving at all
>call 911, call store let them know i'll be late getting back
>medics and cops show up, get into house, unresponsive and cold
>later find out he had downed several bottles of pills ontop of alcohol
>still not sure if he just really hated us or if we were just late on our delivery that night
The stories go on man, I've seen and dealt with some shit in my years doing this job.

I'm enjoying these, thank you for contributing

Other job I was applying for was supposed to call around now about an interview (more respectable courier-type thing) but I guess they found someone else. Good on them, wasn't interested in 9 to 5 mon-fri

post mr2

Had a friend who delivered pizza. Rip your car.

How is gardening, what do you grow?

Quiet and pleasant. Soon to inherit a patch of land my grandfather planted a vineyard and orchard on, the vineyard is near operating again, some tomatoes happened this year already, salvia growing around it helped too. I'd like to get potatoes and maybe onions operating as well.
The orchard is probably going to go the way of the dodo unless I figure out something drastic to rejuvenate the trees that are still alive. He also kept bees there, those won't be coming back, not great with bugs.

My mother works on the whole project a lot and we don't get along but I hope within the next couple of decades that'll sort itself out.

That's cool user, gardening is one of those things I'd love to start doing.

pls tell us more

Is it better to work for dominos/ pizza hut or a smaller family owned place?

>Impregnate me with your wisdom
Check out discussion groups about how workers at their other franchise locations have done pizza delivery. Then to help your customer service approach, read reviews by your pizza chain's customers as to problems they had with pizzas delivered to them. That may help you avoid problems by putting more attention onto certain aspects of your job.

>deliver to dindu house that routinely complains about something for free shit
>>dindu father complains that I'm late, isn't going to pay for his food
>>show dindu-elder receipt showing his order was placed at 7:15pm, I showed up at 7:43, estimated time on ticket was by 7:58
>>dindu-elder begins to go off about how he's going to get me fired and complain etc;
>simply walked the fuck off his property, went back to store, boss wasn't having any of his shit either

You're lucky they didn't file a complaint with corporate. Over here in seattle, it's such a crapshoot. It's "impossible" to ban areas due to the risk of a lawsuit landing with a liberal judge (and the judges are pretty liberal here). Tip: always say the absolute minimum and never fall for bait because they will deliberately provoke you into saying something they can quote or embellish against the company in order to make money from corporate negotiating an out of court settlement.

>only to be arrested by an officer who was on his way in for his order anyways
And this is why the police discount is a thing.

Pizza delivery looks like fun if you're not trying to make a living. I'm super tempted to take it up part-time on a motorbike just to grind my biking skill.

>And this is why the police discount is a thing.
We can't give police discounts because black activists filed lawsuits and stopped that years ago. They said and the court agreed that it was discriminatory to offer discounts to police and not offer the same discounts to all black people. So the discounts as well as free pizza was discontinued here.

good thread

Don't be a skinny little white kid delivering to the ghetto. Got robbed twice, second time at gunpoint then the dick punched me in the face before running off with the check I just got for a single large one topping pizzas and two bucks from my wallet. Fuck that job.

pic related, my pizzamobile

Fuck you fag boy i never tip and ill call and complain that you took too long and ate half the cold ass pizza before you got here nigger ill have your ass fired

Two weeks after I quit someone called in a fake delivery to an address on a real street with the house numbers between two existing houses, so when that driver showed up and started trying to figure out where the pizza was supposed to go four ethnic gentlemen pulled up and beat the shit out of him and locked him in the trunk of his car. They told him the only reason he was alive was because he wasn't the driver they were looking for. The cops found him in there the next morning because a driver going missing doesn't mean shit to the boss, he figured he just skipped out on the rest of his shift.

And then the manager will laugh at you, I'll actually get your pizza to you dead last, cold and soggy, and you will not tip and I won't care because you can never order a hot pizza again without moving to another county.

Eat shit.

yeah that would work if only delivery weren't timed
then you will just look like an ass

>Don't be a skinny little white kid delivering to the ghetto.
That's because you're delivering both money and pizza.

Why wasn't your pizza shop banning deliveries to certain dangerous areas? Was it due to anti-discrimination lawsuits that forced your shop to remove delivery bans to slum areas? So if you had pizza delivery, you were legally forced to go to muggerland?

"Certain dangerous areas" constituted half our delivery map and probably 90% of the orders. We did stop delivering to any locations we had problems at, but that just means a handful of houses and a few apartment complexes, not whole neighborhoods with the same general residents.

The weed story is all too common. It's always great to see the look of realization when i read one of their names and last 4 digits of credit number off to them

>mfw i never tip
>call their boss and say the delivery boy was rude and late

fuck you slave lmao

in our shop we just had only 20 buck tops on ourselves at all times rule and a credit card machine
so really nothing valuable was worth getting shanked over
we had instruction to just give the money and if we had more than 20 bucks then it would be taken from our salaries

$20 tops makes delivery orders difficult if it is from some of the pizza parlors here. Round Table pizza is $24.95 for each of their large ones, so any type of robbery is basically going to come out of the delivery person's personal salary with that kind of jewish policy.

It's a good thing your company doesn't run banks. Any time a bank robber strikes, every bank robbery over $20 will come out of the employee salaries. If those owners owned Ford or General Motors, each time annual profits was negative, the difference would come out of employee salaries so that the owners do not lack profit. Well, that's excessive. Your pizza company's policy was probably the most one-sided concession it could force upon the employees without an employee rights lawsuit being filed.