/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 28th of May:
1644 – Bolton Massacre by Royalist troops under the command of James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby.
1802 – In Guadeloupe, 400 rebellious slaves, led by Louis Delgrès, blow themselves up rather than submit to Napoleon's troops
1905 – Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima ends with the destruction of the Russian Baltic Fleet by Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō and the Imperial Japanese Navy.
1942 – World War II: In retaliation for the assassination attempt on Reinhard Heydrich, Nazis in Czechoslovakia kill over 1,800 people.

>News
CK2 DD 53 - Rhythm is a lancer
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-53-rhythm-is-a-lancer.1024061/

EU4 DD 23/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-23rd-of-may-2017.1024304/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Maurice_de_Talleyrand-Périgord
youtube.com/watch?v=UwjwkhrLuGk
discord.gg/kwqNy
discord.gg/0d7j4llkM6YZKx6z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Louisville
La Plata

Yeehaw

BASED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thread question: Tell us of your episodes of rapid fire diplomatic horsetrading /gsg/ and how'd it work out for you?

Choke points and spreading your lines out is how it's done. It's supposed to be a LINE of battle that advances into enemy territory rather than the chaotic, messy skirmishes the AI naturally produces. Give them a wall of targets, all besieging, and force them to attack you or lose 3-5 provinces. Then if they take the bait have the whole wall collapse onto them.

>decide to refuse privilege request to the estate that has 11 fucking privileges already?
>-25 leg, -15 prestige, -2 stab

bravo gigau

help /gsg/ what should my discord avatar be

got cucked

Posted in last thread, but didn't get much response.

Does this happen often? Zun is wrecking shit.

Never saw something so beautiful

Talleyrand

>estate is super strong
>you dont give them what they want
>their tantrum hurts
What, are you supposed to get that when they are weak? They set it up s that if they get too strong the only way to cut them back is through a war Ive never had because I always tell them to fuck themselves early and never get to that point.

who

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Maurice_de_Talleyrand-Périgord

Pretty much the reason the map looks like how it looks

shut up virgin

Is this vanilla

If so shit like that happens all the time now since the devs fucked everything up with monks and memes

lol Scheer won the CPC nomination

time to vote Bloc Québécois

CK2+, and a couple other small mods.

Rome borders or bust.

The only time I've seen Zunism spread that hard was when I was playing Afghanistan myself.

I must unite all the indigenous peoples under one flag.

About to start another Inca run after almost getting Sun God this time around.

Anyone have tips on how to reform the Inca religion faster? I only failed this time around because I couldn't reform the faith fast enough and missed out on colonising the outer South American islands (Galapagos, St. Helena and the Falklands) quickly enough (because apparently Incans can't boat without touching Europeans first).

Also, pic

what is the point of unholy impregnation in CK2 if you can't make the demonspawn your dynasty?

Europe in 1550 lookin good

It just straight up doesn't work at all for me

Like the option isn't even there

mmMMmMMMMmmYyyYyyyY willyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!yyy!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!1

ah sweet relief me m8s

>wanting ANY supernatural shit
I bet you playwith Aztecs as well.

Please tell me thats not english italy

nope, it's Tuscany. England doesn't have a reason to meddle in Italy

We do have an official discord group (Reedcord). If anyone posts in the thread about any official steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a funposter group known for epic memes and franzposting in the thread. They are known for posting hilarious wilhelm speeches.

Encourage and partake on it.

La Plata

Steamcordplaza go home

pass me a link there me boy

That name doesn't fit that image at all.

Wheres the trash rivers of Argentina?

You have to be female and right-click your portrait. The problem is female rulers don't have the right to legitimize their bastards.

B-back the fuck off?

Shut up

England and France begin to colonize

Guys the Discord is laughing at us again!!!

Y
E
E
H
A
W

Explain this, /gsg/.

I played way to fucking much EU4 and Victoria 2 and I'm a bit burn out. Stellaris, HOI4 and Crusader Kings were just okay. Any mods/ other games that aren't very similar?Love the genre but it seems after a few dozen hours you've experienced a lot

pesky foreign meddling

Vicky 2. I'm going to invade China to cure my manpower problems. Give me some advice.

La Plataes una ciudadargentina, capital de laprovincia de Buenos Aires, y cabecera delpartidohomónimo. Se ubica a 56kmal sudeste de laciudad de Buenos Aires. Es la 4° ciudad más poblada del país y el 5° aglomerado urbano con más habitantes después deBuenos Aires,Córdoba,RosarioyMendoza. Es apodada frecuentemente como la «Ciudad de las Diagonales» y en menor medida como la «Ciudad de los Tilos».[2]Es también llamada«la Atenas de América».

Rio Grande do Sulé uma das 27unidades federativasdoBrasil.[7]Localizado naRegião Sul,[8]possui como limites o estado deSanta Catarinaao norte, ooceano Atlânticoao leste, oUruguaiao sul e aArgentinaa oeste.[9]Sua capital é o município dePorto Alegre.[10]Ascidades mais populosassão: Porto Alegre,Caxias do Sul,Pelotas,CanoaseSanta Maria.[11]Orelevoé constituído por uma extensabaixada, dominada aonortepor umplanalto.[12]Antas,Uruguai,Taquari,Ijuí,Jacuí,Ibicuí,PelotaseCamaquãsão os rios principais.[12]Oclimaésubtropical[12]e aeconomiadoEstadose baseia naagricultura(soja,trigo,arrozemilho), nao pecuáriae naindústria(decouroecalçados,alimentícia,têxtil,madeireira,metalúrgicaequímica).[13]

Alex Grandi e uma delícia local

Someone should play as China and TRY to lose people.
Mobilize and then just have them all die of attrition in the Tibetan mountains.

I went there once, pretty cool state, way better than the shithole one i live in.

I was both of these things, and the option still wasn't there

Wasn't pregnant already either

Demian is streaming

youtube.com/watch?v=UwjwkhrLuGk

This is Reed. Cut the crap. I want a good, clean thread. No shitposting.

t. Reed

Guys Reed said to knock it off comeon be serious

t. mlp pro

did his child die yet

treed

Your discord is shit and you suck at shitposting

Fuck off back to Slovenia

I look into the pit of dispair that is /gsg/ and I ask myself, can it get deeper?

The discord is not shit.

t. zupa

I take that as a complement. Reed and Reedcord associates are firmly anti-shitposting.

t. Reed

link the discord, pls.

why are discordfags so fucking insufferable?
They ruin literally every single general, bog vam mater jebo

Great, now gabe is going to come on again

we are not insufferable, we are fucking cool, we are professional memers, midnight narwhal bacon FOR LIFE brüders

t. uma gumma

IT'S FUCKING GAGE YOU FAGGOT

Reedcord se ni oglasu v tredu že dva meseca. Krivi ste si sami, k si delate grešne kozle, brez njih ne bi mogl.
t. Sloveneanon

An invite link was in the deleted non-r&i OP

discord.gg/kwqNy
discord.gg/0d7j4llkM6YZKx6z

hpm is total shit amirite l.a.d.s.?

Have some respect for the dead

Guys, look at the OP they are shitposters.

gee reddit, how come your wifes son lets you have TWO discords

>be r&i
>shill HPM for years
>HPM dies in Aleppo

Absolute pottery lads

You are invited to join. Reedcord is 5 people autistically arguing about politics, thread raiding doesnt even happen anymore.

yes

post the DH version

HoI4 raus

Reedcord is a constant source of facts and cool trivia.

Reed here.

I condone all shitposting made by me or my discord group.

R&I and the janny can go eat a dick.

see

Shhh

>no proofs

You can tell this guy isn't me because he didn't sign my name properly. Report and ignore him.

t. Reed

But it was you

t. ALPHA

I am a homosexual.

t. Reed

I am a circassiasexual.

t. Alex

i love niggercock and i'm a massive faggot that loves shitting up the thread with my autism

t. every steamcordplaza player

Adam and EVE not Adam and STEVE ok

t. Reed

Lol after yesterday Demian had a chat with his team and theyre banning people.
>just change your name and accout

I support marriage equality and a 15$ min. wage

t. Reed

The Reed posts above mine are false Reed, I am the one true Reed.
As proof, a picture of myself.

t. Reed

t. Cobra

"Its kind of sad that we have no one to ban"
t.Demian

I dont think hes ever seen a proper shitposting group...

It's Reed James not James Reed

t. Reed

can someone upload the latest version of KR to mega

tree'd

Further proof.
Nobody will believe this is actually me, so I feel safe in admitting my homosexuality. Note the paper thin hands, a side effect of my likely AIDS infection.

t. Reed

Reedpill me on demian

1× Respectfully Agree