Some cunt stole my emblem and that's what is left of it. How do I deal with this situation? I need help Veeky Forums

Some cunt stole my emblem and that's what is left of it. How do I deal with this situation? I need help Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUTQ1EXHeoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy a new emblem.

I already have one, the problem is the old holders are stuck

Come on Veeky Forums I'm fucking clueless

Carefully drill them out. Or if they at plastic lightly tap them out with a punch and hammer.

I think I'll try the drilling method tomorrow, hopefully it works

I would apply some automotive adhesive to the back if it were me. There's no reason to need to ever take that emblem off since it's indented into the panel and has alignment holes.

Lightly apply some automotive goop (thats the name of it) around the edge of the circle on the inside of the emblem where it makes contact with panel. Maybe some on the back too if it will touch.

What was it? Nissan or VW?

youtube.com/watch?v=dUTQ1EXHeoA

People still steal car emblems?

Just use needle nose pliers

Replace it and get cameras on the vehicle or garage.

Hunt him down and teach him to never do it again.

Drilling them out is a sure fire way to fuck up your paint.
GG fag.

It was a Nissan emblem, so yes.

Get some aluminum foil, cover the paint, and melt those bitches out with a blowtorch

Fucking geez people are cunts

Agree with the one user, just put some glue user, you have no need to "properly" fix it, all you need is your decorative emblem to stick in that place forever

Happened to me once too

Just paint your wheels black, problem solved.

It was a VW emblem

First touch up the scuff in paint they left when prying the emblem off so it doesn't rust.

Who cares