Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #873
Hidden Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
weeaboo.org/aa2/ - New DB location

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/artificial-academy-2-mods/408136-unlock-h-positions-for-v12-for-mcp-v2-5-by-kingspoon-for-mcp-by-alex7997/page2
mega.nz/#!F3JXEJ4I!tudWp8Tayk_xL3D29t9FguHbA--yF654DShsOzTRfsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gentle is for ____

I dont like where this is going

capture

the garbage can. worst male personality.

getting raped by

what are you? the ultimate bottom?

Punching.

... yes

Saki is tough, tough!

bullying

Yes I am

Locale Emulator is giving me an error. c0000142 should I uninstall and reinstall LE?

The true cutest personality is Soft

no it's kind

no it's definitely soft

I agree kind ultra cutest.

very much so

ew get that demon sperm receptacle out of here

fake kind.

slapping me wont erase the devil sperm sunhat girl

this is the fate you chose for your girl. take responsibility.

aa3 when

when you make it

Now

!!!

Card?

What outfit do you use for your martial arts club?
I did not find anything look like a kimono or other combat outfit

spats

Is there an easy way to unlock all the sex positions for all characters without having to... Well, grind?

I found hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/artificial-academy-2-mods/408136-unlock-h-positions-for-v12-for-mcp-v2-5-by-kingspoon-for-mcp-by-alex7997/page2 but I'm not sure if it's up to date or if there's a faster alternative.

MCP unlocked version. And use the ones in the PB. If you're using 3d rooms get the patch.

kawaii

After extensive testing, i don't think the Exploitable? tab is related. I did however get confessions from girls i am "Unknown" with

I made a half assed attempt at Lucoa a while ago, at most I can experiment with hair gradients until I get something right, but as far as horns go, or the baseball cap in the HEXAOC pack (which I think is red). I'm not sure where to go from here.

>Dickish Genie
You fool, you've given us exactly what we wanted.

Where's that book from?

she probably bought it from the local book store. Im sure you could get it on amazon though

translation steam exclusive.

An idea for a Japanese culture club ?
Tea ceromony club seems rather boring

Nobunaga Appreciation Society

You can rename the clubs with reiedit to exceed the ingame character limit.

pottery?

thank user

Now my game crash when i want to load a save...

I've played this game a year ago or so, were any wortwhile mods or updates released since then?

good thing reiedit made a backup of your save for you

AAU

OK but there's a reason to crash?

>be teacher
>walk into girls locker room by accident
i'm finished bro's

>"I'm here to confiscate all of your pot."
Sometimes a teacher must uphold the morals of the school.

Don't worry, user. Here's what you do:

clone yourself as a student and frame someone other poor bastard

2B WHERE?

2B is a dead meme now. So never.

But I want to fap.

Google.
No need to thank me.

I can't fap to vanilla thigs anymore, user.

Same for Sadpanda. I think it's time for me to stop fapping.

It's time user. Be the hero you want to be.

CM3D2 I believe

Post never evers. NOW.

We should post new poses.

Reiedit lets you make the name as long as you want, but the game crashes if you go over some limit that it has.

Theres not really a way to make people break up with each other is there? Bad rumor is essentially a fucking meme with how little it seems to do.

if they're all lovey-dovey and not cheating on each other there's little you can do. Your only option is bad rumours in this case.
If one of them is evil there's nothing you can do, short of getting one of them killed/jailed.
If you spot one of them cheating you can bring the other one to see it for that hate boost.

You mean just like real life, where it's hard to get two people who actually love each other and are loyal to each other to break up?

>tfw you will never have a girl who loves you that much

>comparing AA2 to real life
holy fuck

what perplexes you?

Real life is easier than the game in plenty of ways. AA2 doesn't fuck around with difficulty if you play without cheats.

trying to get aa2unlimited to run for the maker but it always says it cant detect it while it works fine for the play version

i have a aa2play and a aa2maker folder, copied the files into both but no idea why it doesnt want to work

>copied the files into both
where did you read that you have to do it?

i tried it because the one in my aa2play folder gives the same error that nothing has been found running (only for the maker for play it works) so i just tried to copy it into the maker folder too without success hoping it would work

do I have to force you to post screenshots instead of this meaningless exercise in writing?
Chances are you put your files in the wrong place because you didn't read the readme carefully. It tells you where you extract your shit in no ambiguous terms.

>always intend to make savage, tall male to fuck all the short girls
>always wind up making gentle, quiet boy with class full of sex-starved amazons
I just want to experience not being a manlet!

Hey guys, apparently I'm too dumb to use the uncensor with the AA2Install, because if I use it the effects are visible on females but not on males. What am I doing wrong?

You didn't read the readme when it told you you needed something else from that mega to make it work, so it doesn't work since you don't have the thing you need to make it work.

Is aa1 worth playing first?

only if you want to compare it to how much AA2 improved upon it

Nah don't do it. There is even ported personalities so there really isn't any reason.

It's just the most recent one on the web archive of the old DB, except with modded hair. No physics attached to it, so kind of reluctant to release.

AA2 is a big quality of life improvement over AA1. It's not worth it.

move to nippon

just did and got it to work. thanks

You totally should, it looks great, could see some uses with and without the accesory

doesnt changing the character height with the unlimited launcher fuck up the h-scenes?

like fondling someones face instead of their breasts

if you go too far - yes, but you can compensate with the poser. Or you can bake-in this compensation in the body tab

About that, actually-- how do I change how the hair texture interacts with the mesh? Never played around with them outside of simple replacement. This is how it looks with the flatter hair texture mod, but it's even more unsightly with the default texture. Ripped it from a model I found online, by the way, so don't know how it's made. I am a filthy pirate.

>how do I change how the hair texture interacts with the mesh?
That's called UV-mapping and it's a pain in the ass. Search for some video tutorial on youtube that would explain the concept and you'll see why people hate it

Well shoot. Might get around to that after I finish doing my personal stuff, but here's the fixed-textured hair anyway, along with hair and clip separately.

mega.nz/#!F3JXEJ4I!tudWp8Tayk_xL3D29t9FguHbA--yF654DShsOzTRfsQ

What a terrible ninja, being seen.

wtf is Antifa doing here?

Should I know this name?

preparing to smash the fash