>can't park a car the size of a bicycle
>hasn't been naturally selected yet
How

I like how the white car behind it just runs away at 17:25:08

>park clear in the back where there are no people parked there
>Come out thirty minutes later
>Can't see car
>Find car parked between multiple large vehicles

Parking away is stupid and you're asking to get dinged because you stand out more

If you want less dings, don't take out your shitbox. Or alternativly buy a beater

But if you have to just pick your parking more carefuly. Park near a curb and close to it. Avoid minivans, coupes, typical family cars like corollas, accentsc etc.

There's an open spot right over here.

>not reversing into a spot like you're supposed to
dumb

This

>every car there is white

What's the story behind this video? How old/retarderded/drunk was the driver and were they euthanised already?

I thought Europe was supposed to have the best drivers in the world and people are too intelligent to drive automatics. So you pay all those taxes and licencing fees and you still have brain dead motorists on the roads. Woo. In North America we have a lot of retarded people on the roads but at least it's cheap to drive here, Which is nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwZwSIrMLmk

>shitbox and beater are not the same car

that's infuriating.

>Live in a culturally enriched area
>People actually care about their cars and don't fuck with each others cars
>One day coming out of the store a group of guys are hanging out around my car
>Walk up eyeing them up
>One comes forward
>"Sorry man I got your car"
>>"Oh ok. Where?"
>"Right here"
>Points to the passenger side front bumper that has so many scratches I can't tell which is his
>>"Thanks for telling me, cap. But I can't even tell which colour is yours"
>Everyone laughs
>They give me a six pack for the extra scratch
>We have a drink when ever we run into eachother at the bars

Shitbox life is ok

What would y'all REALLY do if you walked out of that store and saw this orangutan smashing into your car like that?

you know you fucked up when an old asian lady is mocking your driving

>does it again with a guide
aahahahahah

The driver has to be retarded, I refuse to believe that a normal human being is capable to this.

I'd probably just spook them and keep a distance because I'd be 99% certain that anyone dumb enough to mash against a car for 5 minutes would fucking bolt if they thought whoever owned said car approached them

Genuinely easier for me to do now that I'm so used to it. Reversing is way better for maneuvering between two cars anyways

kek

I'd have killed that asshole on the spot.

That's some Chink rich babby in Chinada, so no one's surprised that he can't drive

Phone out, film the driver bumping into my car a few times, maybe get a shot of the driver, then confront. If they run, call the police.
Fin.

You forgot the part where he doesn't have insurance and has nothing but debt to his name.

That explains it, tiny white car couldn't see the dark blue car.

White really is for safety.

You met the cap?

How was it? Is he a cool dude?

Is it even legal to drive without insurance in your country? (I know it's possible even if illegal but it only makes stuff worse for him)
If you do too much stupid shit in Germany you can be forced to take a special test to see if you are suited to drive a vehicle. If he can't pay up the damage I'd make him regret his actions as good as I can, calling the police, accuse him of damaging someone's property etc. If he tries to run it's only getting better.

>Is it even legal to drive without insurance in your country?

No, but ...

>If you do too much stupid shit in Germany

You take away their license? That doesn't stop people here. Can't throw them in jail. Overcrowded. You could impound the car, but it's probably a buddies anyway.

We could shoot them. But we only shoot black people here.

How?

Call my buddies in the weeb yakuza to deal with him

I wish insurance companies wouldnt pay for any scratch/dent/hit that causes no damage to the driving itself.

is this how women think?

yea nah son

my sonic just got 6.8k dollars worth of paint and body work because some cunts camping awning got picked up in the wind and my sonic decided it wanted to catch it.

sure it drove just fine but it looked like asshole with scratches and dents on every fucking panel, so if insurance only covered driving affected damage id be stuck with a literally worthless car i couldn't sell

>mfw it now looks better than when i bought it because entirely new paint job

Fuck off shitbox driver.

Its because its in a hotter climate. I've noticed cold climates have a lot of black cars, hot has white.

this

Long time ago I worked with a retard who would say this on a weekly basis. Worst part wasn't that he got dinged and they ran, it's that he kept fucking repeating it after that on the same basis. Gee dude, I dunno why I park in the middle with the other sports cars and walk 15 extra seconds.

>mfw i park my sonic at the end of the lot,

>mfw ive lost 15 lbs because of it

>mfw ive had corvettes and other expensive cars park next to me

>mfw still no door dings because corvette bros dont want dings either

Alternately, you could live in a region where people are actually taught to drive properly and respect the danger of piloting 1.5 tons of kinetic annihilation.

jesus christ why do these people have a license

is this China or Russia?

1st world country reporting in, people around me are too rich too give a fuck. The grass aint green anywhere I guess

So you can lose some weight walking from here to the store, you god damn whale.

>tfw I only park my shitbox next to bmw's, mercs or any 2015+ car