PlayStation Vita General 3016 - Go Fight Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Nights of Azure 2 launches August 31 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/nights-azure-2-ps4-ps-vita-launc

>Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court Expansion Info
dualshockers.com/darkest-dungeon-the-c

>NISA Comments on Ys VIII Localization
dualshockers.com/ys-viii-localization/

>Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] details new character Wagner
gematsu.com/2017/05/night-birth-exelatest-details-new-character-w

>KonoSuba Game full-length trailer
gematsu.com/2017/05/konosuba-game-ps4-ps-vita-f

>Autumn Games Provides Update on Skullgirls 2nd Encore’s Physical Release
dualshockers.com/autumn-games-provides-upda

>Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana launches September 12 in NA, September 15 in EU
gematsu.com/2017/05/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-launches-sept

>Summon Night 6: Lost Borders English voice-over gameplay
youtu.be/Hwz916YdnMg

>Chaos;Child coming west in Q3 2017
gematsu.com/2017/05/chaoschild-coming-west-ps

>Our World is Ended details story,world,and characters
gematsu.com/2017/05/world-ended-details-story-world

>Omega Labyrinth Z details Rinne Kuon,synthesis system,more
gematsu.com/2017/05/omega-labyrinth-z-details-rinne-kuon

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMdiqv99l2E
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3/Tutorial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is everyone kill?

*blocks your localization*

no
just sleeping

>secondaries and anime only fags will never appreciate this scene
>they wont get goosebumps from this scene
>they wont be taken back years in the past of having spent hours of joy, friendship, hate and love packed into one beautiful emotional moment

I pity them.

Couldn't bring my laptop on a trip and don't like phoneposting.

1-3 Another Episode
4-6 Hearts R
7-9 Valkyrie Drive
0Keep doing nothing

>having an emotional reaction to tropey anime bullshit

The feeling is mutual.

you sound upset

PSA: To the user I promised to play Killzone with tomorrow after 12 pm, I have plans that will take up my time tomorrow. If you want to play now and some time after 12 am Monday morning, I'd be happy to.

Other things to do at the moment, not really playing anything on vita even. Hopefully utawarerumono arrives tomorrow, until then grisaia it is. And it has been a wild ride.

Going to bed, I streamed like 3 hours today and been fucking around with footage. Night genners.

Got some questions for you Darkest Dungeon fellows. I see on the trophy list it has the difficulty ones now like complete on Radiant, Normal, Stygian but back then it was just the 2 which was complete on normal difficulty settings and on NG+. Does this mean I have to do multiple playthroughs? Can I play on Radiant then do the NG+ playthrough, which I think is just renamed Stygian, and get the normal difficulty trophy from the stack as well? Was waiting for this patch because I just couldn't handle juggling parties and having the main one I used to progress through the game to get fucked via RNG

You still have to juggle parties. Darkest Dungeon isn't played with just four sets of heroes in mind. You get some MASSIVE debuffs if you go into the Darkest Dungeon with heroes that have already completed one.

Oh I know, I just got kind of bored farming gold and trinkets with useless dudes you get from the stagecoach while your main party(ies) recover from your main dungeon crawling.

does tenko have cuts or are those her scissors or what

I'll be available in around 2 and a half hours and then I'll be free for the next 12 hours if nothing important comes up, let me know what works for you in this timeframe
Also please use noon or midnight to avoid confusion, I'm not the smartest

That other poster sounds like a cunt.

>Haku going to frame Mozunu for kidnapping the princess as soon as he wants to give up banditry with his gang.

I'm sad now.

Was doing my best to git gud on BF4. However now is the time for Gunpla battle!

Yeah I didn't like that part. Everything was kind of in good-natured fun until then.

At least Moznu escapes in the third game.

And becomes a girl through a screwed up wish.

2 hours from now? Yes I'll be available to play with you. It's 1:00 in the morning Central Time where I am and don't intend to sleep until maybe 5 or 6 in the morning. The next available time I'll be able to play is around midnight on Sunday and can play as long as I want since I don't have school/work on Monday.
Is that clear or do you need extra info?

1-5 Unlock multiplayer In Sword art online Hollow realization
6-9 Play Disgaea 4 for a bit

These repeating tracking messages always perplex me, but at least it's in the country now.
Have a good time.

Have fun with whatever games coming, for me I have another 3 weeks because it arrived on the first, My Dad who wanted to get it for me for my birthday messed up the postal code, and didnt bother to go check if it was in the post office even though he got messages saying it was, citing that he called them and they told him they didnt have it and making every excuse under the sun as to why he doesnt want to get up and go there, And I cant go because its in his name, so they sent it back to wherever it came from and now I have to wait another month for the game.

atleast I have D4...right?

Just woke up.

I wish a cute girl would kill me

Is that an OVA or what?

PC game

Vita is ________?

OST of a previous version of the game (which is a doujin game on PC) I believe.

>Lulutie vs the twins trying to clean Haku's clothes.

oh man.

hello?

Oh, I see. Was just curious about the DVD mark over there, being a PC game would make sense, then.

Vitagen, you wouldn't happen to have a picture of kirino smiling and pointing at her vita would you?

I used to have it but I lost it.

You guys ready for Freedom Wars 2 this E3?
What about Soul Sacrifice 2?

sorry all I have is this

I buy too many games I don't play, but I actually have some time in the next two weeks.

Rolling to decide
0,1: GochiUsa VN
2,3: Reco Love (2=Blue, 3=Gold)
4,5: Atelier Ayesha
6,7: Punch Line
8,9: Ao no Kiseki

Nice roll
youtube.com/watch?v=cMdiqv99l2E

Anything I should know before playing?

Play with the Japanese voices.
Don't worry too much about spending days.
Try to get the shoes equipment to shorten the days spending on travel.
Have fun.

>Play with the Japanese voices.
I'm playing the Japanese version, so I don't really have a choice there

How happy would vitagen be if new game, gochisua, key visual novels and tales of innocence R got localized?

More VNs the better.

If you don't care about trophies then don't worry about anything and have fun.

I want rewrite harvest festival translation so much. The fan guy sold out last I heard and it got delayed and it's not gonna be free. Super gay
But Vita release would remedy that

Unless you've literally never played a RPG before, hard mode is way more fun. It's nothing too difficult unless you really want to kill the extra postgame bosses, in which case you can always carry over hard mode data to a new playthrough in normal mode.

Clear kieth's events before finishing the game or you'll miss a lot of content

I would be really happy about Innocence R, but not gonna happen at this point anymore. Thanks, Scamco.

I thought Heart R sold enough to make them happy.

nice user, I can play now. Are you okay with posting your PSN or do you want to identify ourselves inside the game? My ID starts with M and ends with 1. I'll be joining Warzone in about 5-10 minutes

I think the hurdle for animu VNs is a tad too high but otherwise it'll be nice to see it succeeding.

Assuming by localization you mean an actual company dealing with 5pb. + other relevant parties.

>ps4gen is dying
nice

How do I get good at AH 3?

They went to shit the second they pulled that momgen circle jerk shit

AH3 is kind of technical, it's hard enough to play on pad I can't imagine trying it on a vita.

You can try wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3 for some character specific stuff

There's also an Arcana Heart 3 tutorial manga

wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3/Tutorial

but it's easier on vita than on ds4
unless you mean pad = fighting stick

I don't care about posting my ID, it's MegaMondo64.

DS4 and Vita both seem like a pain in the ass for a technical 2D fighting game where you have a dedicated movement button.

If I had to pick one, then Rewrite is my priority. That would be fantastic.

friend request sent

I'm having difficulties joining the match, it keeps kicking me out due to "loss of connectivity".

Have fun and learn a fighting style that works for you.

Then just use the analog sticks? I do it just fine.

I do have fun. But the game is hard, doing story mode for whatever character is top left. On maybe 4th stage and can't beat the chick with guns at all

not sure how this works actually, hope I didn't fuck up anything

I'm going to buy an IBM 5100 to go with my Dr Pepper can collection and 2 Upas.

Is there a stats cap in Operation Babel like in Operation Abyss? I remember Abyss had +20 as the stats cap, but with Babel I'm not sure how it works especially with dual-classing.

I was wondering before, but isn't saying I don't care for cinematic experiences in game exactly the same as denying the value of Visual Novels as gaming experiences? Not trying to start anything here, but the realization came to me suddenly before.

Same +20 cap.

Why is she so oily?

Thanks. How does it work with dual class though? Since there's 99 levels, wouldn't that be 98x2=196pts to distribute? (not counting the bonus pts either)
Or does it work some other way?

damn dude, you kicked my ass
let's do Warzone after this round of Merc warfare

You only get a stats point for reaching a new highest level I believe.

I.e. if you are level 10 and 8 respectively, then individually levelled the 8 to 9, you don't get a stats point. If any other classes reaches 11, even if not the same as these 2, you get one more.

Which means that the max point is 98, since at level 1 there's nothing.

I see thanks. I also heard you gain a bit more hp though from leveling up both classes. Is it true? I'm still trying to think of a mix match of classes to make right now.
Yup+3~10 depending on bonus stats. So enough to max 5/6 stats in total(?).

No, games are a medium for interaction, like gameplay. VNs are mainly medium for storytelling. I choose whatever fits my mood at the time.

Heck, I sometimes even play these "cinematic experiences". I just judge them by their own merit, meaning I wouldn't say they are good games as they offer next to know gameplay.

Nah dude you're fine, and holy shit we just got destroyed by that one dude woth like 40+ kills.

I don't quite remember this to be honest, but according to the wiki HP = main blood + sub blood, so indeed you should get more.

Is there room for one more?

Yeh that's what I saw too I think though I couldn't find infos on stats cap.

sure

Should I drop $55 on Darkest Dungeon and Stranger of sword city?

like four spaces left, join the fun!

Copied the skittle over but now I can't find my game card.
Fuck.

I can't remember where I saw it, doesn't seem to be recorded on the wiki.

Supposedly max HP is just the sum of the two classes so maybe you can check the individual HP of the two classes or something.

I'd get SoSC, but probably not Darkest Dungeon.

>getting goosebumps from a generic anime scene in a rather pedantic RPG/VN game
Yeah, naa.

Have you seen either one ever go on sale?

how do you even join vitagen lobby, kzm doesn't have server list

oh, join friend. I see

Well you can make private matches, but we've just been doing public ones.

>not storing your games safely on the shelf
get it together user

>about to have an anxiety attack wondering where my kzm physical could be
h-help me ;_;

It's there somewhere. When did you play it last time? what were you or where were you back then?

that'd be a well-deserved anxiety attack