/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #105

Best slut edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dlsite.net/RG07939/
dlsite.blogimg.jp/RG07939/imgs/7/0/7059cc35.jpg
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ201109.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monster Girl Gamu!

Spats are superior

Thighhighs > spats

This is the objective fact.

2 wierdos = Nero/Neris
Kyuutie = fuckin Nuruko man. Shes cute and says kyuu, therefor shes a kyuutie!

They are good.

What's this?

Foxes will eat your liver.

PRAISE ILIAS!

PURGE ILIAS

Opinions on part 3?

Nanabi is too great to eat your liver.

Bad end epilogue that dragged on for too long

I love monster girl gamu!

>unironically ironically unironically

I love Ilias!

What's gonna be your starting Paradox pt 2 team that you carry over from part 1?

Luka Alice Lolistein Sonya

Luka Ilias Lolistein Sofia

Luka
Alice
Sonya
Nuruko
Hild
Riot
Lolistein
Saki

Luka
Melk
Illias
Cornellia
Hild
Promestein
Sonya
Saki

Luka
Ilias
Promi
maybe Hild

Me too !

Luka
Ilias
Pope
Lime
Lolistein
Hild
Riot
Radio
And since part 2 is raising the party size to 12 I'll add
Vanilla
Teeny
Saki
Don't feel strongly about a 12th, maybe Frederika, or Rami

Only those nasty ass Korean ones.
The Japanese fox is one of the earliest monster girl and waifu archetypes to appear in human history.

>And since part 2 is raising the party size to 12 I'll add

WAIT WHAT? I heard nothing about this.

Too many choices; can't decide right now.

Luka
Alice
Lolistein
Rami
Sylph
Saki
Chrome
Barbun

I want my Luka, Alice, Nero, Neris team.

Intercepting our resident vorefag before he can proselytize his shit games here

So /mgg/, are you going to start part 2 with an appropriately leveled party or will you use your LoC save?

Foxes eat with their tails.

The Part 2 trailer shows that the party size is 12, that trailer shows a lot of new stuff, like the recruitable Shikiccubus, the adult Nuruko and the PC getting bigger.

Cecil's Adventure was good, you pleb.

Figures that bitch Nagatoro wears spats.

Indeed, you are a gentleman of fine taste!
Thighhighs are always the best!

I'm surprised by the number of people who get their cages rattled by Nagatoro. She actually exhibits loving femdom whilst being a brown loli at that.

I do not appreciate her NTR humor.
There's plenty of brown lolis that aren't bitches.

Fuck off, Nagatoro is a treasure

Well she was just doing that to test your feelings for her. If you can't tolerate that you're in the wrong place.

Luka
Alice
Lolistein
Papi
Vanilla
Teeny
Chrome
Claudia

I hope we get to recruit Fernandez

We'll most likely be able to recruit almost everyone.

Yeah, ATLAS kind of sucks compared to GTrans, but it's nice not having to alt-tab and paste it. Is there a way to send the text from the hooker automatically to Google Translate, short of buying an API license?

I hope she's alive and not tied to the other ones

Also, a picture of Heinhein and Not Black Alice with her face burned/smeared off.

>She traveled with him much like the modern Alice did with Luka, except she pretended to be a human witch the whole time
>Rather than Heinrich pumping and dumping some random girl, his human kid was with Black Alice.
>This is what White Rabbit meant when talking about "the circumstances of Luka's birth blah blah blah" making dimensional travel easy for him. The lingering trace of monster lord blood crossing with a seraph's gave him a touch of Chaos power.
>Eventually she reveals her true nature, and likely due to Ilias' manipulation Heinrich feels betrayed and violently rejects her.
>Having her heart broken, Black Alice becomes the insane tyrant we all know and love.
>In the end she lets Heinrich "kill" her with Quadruple Giga.
>Heinrich realizes the truth, but it's too late.
>Ilias comes down and the fake myth of Heinrich ascending to heaven almost happens, but unlike Luka he strikes out at her.
>Que one man war against the angels.

There is this.

Oh it's this invalidated theory again.

You know we will.
Her living gigantic ass riding Luka reverse cowgirl is one of the cover images.

Disregard; didn't realise there was a TA update.

Fuck yes.

Just in case you you somehow didn't get the memo that TT has a blog.
b.dlsite.net/RG07939/
Behold Fernandez's ass in all its glory.

japs > gooks once again

I don't know since I haven't played part one yet.

Will probably start a new game without an LoC buffed party. In that case I'd be keeping...

For storyline purposes:

Luka
Illias
Sonya
Hild
Promestein
Chrome
Radio
Sara
+ Four Bandits (with Part 2's extra four party slots)
For battles:

Luka
Illias
Hild
Riot
Regina
Nanabi
Radio
Sully
+ Shizuku
+ Vitae
+ Kamuro
+ Miranda

Eva is a cunt. Potatoes and presumably food in general work fine for succubi. It's just that semen is the best to them.

Don't bully her, she's poor.

Chrome probably smells better than Eva does.

I bet they won't even give Fernandez a new hotdogging CG.
What a waste of an incredible ass.

dlsite.blogimg.jp/RG07939/imgs/7/0/7059cc35.jpg
This looks pretty new to me.
Though now that you've seen it your heart probably won't race when it appears in-game.
I hope we get living versions of every Cirque du Croix. Especially the old Queen Harpy.

That's vaginal penetration, I want hotdogging.
Pander to me, torotoro.

Nagatoro is a goddess of teasing.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ201109.html

Looks like we've now also got a store page to go with the release date. Hyped as fuck.

Man with Luka knocking up a lot of monster girls. I kinda wonder If he's trying to create an army of his own monster girl daughters and maybe son. Paradox Luka is going to be in a wild ride. It doesn't help that there's also going to be new monster girls that also want that shota genes.

>it's all a preparation for MGQ 2 where we play all his child

>they're all prematurely ejaculating degenerates too

Fuck slugs.

>fast forward 20 years into the future
>monsters, humans and angels all live together in relative peace
>1 out of every 5 people has purple hair and any form of marriage is technically inbreeding

A slug is fine, too.

Who will torrent for us?

New scat captain shitpost when?

Were they good parents?

They should of told him about the Angel stuff also not dieing

Fuckers haven't sent him birthday cards for years. Neither did his aunt for that matter.

Family tree's fucked

At least his grand mother keep calling him at night.

True, but she doesn't even bake him any cookies. Just zaps him with lightning if he's too sleepy to hear her.

what are your favorite chimera

A dead one

I want to have a threesome with Assassinroid and Lamiaroid.

Trilogy Marcellus was a terrorist for most of Luka's childhood. Lucy did better in raising him by her lonesome but decided to give in to Ilia's plague and die rather than let Luka know his angel lineage, which was probably a good thing since overusing angel power would make him go the way of Heinrich

Paradox Marcellus disappeared on a mysterious adventure that involves saving the multiverse and pretty much abandoned Luka, and paradox Lucy also died of some illness, although whether that dimension's Ilias did it is still up to question

tl;dr Lucy tried her best while Marc is a deadbeat

DELETE THIS

Marcellus was a horrible dad, he left his child alone to drown in revenge while Lucifina did her best. In paradox though he has reasons to do what he does even leaving Luka to raise himself is vital in the grand scheme of things.

>Lucy also died of some illness, although whether that dimension's Ilias did it is still up to question
Heaven was destroyed way before then so can't of been her

Maybe it was Gnosis.

What if Lucifina's death was a suicide?

That dosen't make any sense at all

paradox:how do you open the blue chests?

main the thief job

level 6 or 7 thief job and equip the skill you get, green chests need level 5 or 6 master thief

anyone have a link for paradox dl? Everything in the pastebin is no longer available

Hey, how are you extracting the overworlds?

Could you please upload ones of Scat Captain and Panty Sensei?

I want to add them to the MGQ Sorter.

one of many reasons why north korea is truly the best korea

Monsters and angels will be destroyed by luka before he becomes god

>When all is said and done, Luka will go down in history as the Genghis Khan of his world, his blood being in a large chunk of the population. Entire dynasties will claim merit based on directly descending from him.
>Forget the Six Ancestors and Monster Lord almighty bloodlines, monsters will credit their power to being descended from Luka through one of his top tier kids like Nero, Neris, and Nuruko.
>As legends inevitably become muddled, in the very distant future the gods will be remembered as Alipheese, Goddess of Monsters, Ilias, Goddess of Angels, and Luka, God of Humans. Historians will debate on whether he was a real person or just a myth.

Death rate: Very High

>District 8
Huh, I forgot about that whole cardinal guardian stuff.

lets go kitsu
show those filthy spiderfags what for

>When a boy or monster girl is born with blue eyes and purple hair, it's considered a good omen
>Perhaps the biggest point of contention among historians are records of Luka repeatedly coming back after being sucked dry or outright eaten. The only reference to an explanation is a quote, purportedly from Luka himself, where he claimed "Death is on my side." This contributed to the notion that he was just a myth.

His commentary is one of the best parts of Paradox.
>Shesta's panties
>Says that though they look and smell exactly like a normal girl's on the surface, he has a strong sense of dread from them

>High level succubus
>Cums just from smelling their panties

>Elf
>"Oh, these panties' owner is absolutely lewd."