Injustice 2 best character addition

Last bread >

Pls no bully on typos im drunk, room igg on osn for any anons lookin to fight

Igg ny bad still here

Deddd

any skins in mobile that transfers to console?

>get 9 diamond boxes
>not one item for the characters i use

I think its just G.R.I.D.
That shit happens

>screwing the OP up
one fucking job user

Sorry dude i was fighting

Best character edition,
Okay, how about the the best dash forward or back, and a d3 so fast and low it ducks most projectiles and is almost as fast as any light attack, but with total knock down. And with a command throw that hurls them almost full screen, they will never leave the corner.

What premier skins do you guys want to see in IJ2?

I'm really hoping we get an Ocean Master skin.

That's so weird me fucking too. Not one thing for my main, or even for some other characters I'm interested in

Idk if you're that cheetah main i was fighting but you had my aquaman down to a T fair and square, respect. I dont lose practically ever as him.

I'm so content with Vixen, I didn't even think to want any more. It'd be a stretch but Circe the Weaver on Fate? I dunno.

I was not, I won't take the credit. But I'm very proud of whoever that was

STOP FUCKING GIVING ME EPIC CHEETAH GEAR BOON YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING PLAY CHEETAH.

I'm convinced they don't give you shit for the characters you actually play on purpose.

>try out firestorm on a whim
He's fucking amazing. Perfect for lazy people too since he gets free combos off pretty much everything

I honestly feel like the gear system could be buffed.

And by buffed, I mean, have the system read which characters you are giving the most play time, and boost your item discovery for those characters.

Even if its like 3% or even as low as .5%.
I mean fuck. The destiny RNG system is fucked as well, but at least I get gear for the class I'm playing.

I thought it did give a priority to your current played character? Isn't that a feature you can even turn on and off?

That's only for mid Match rewards

>tfw one of the events gives you full armor and 2 diamond boxes when you beat it
Uhh thanks nrs. Can't tell if it was glitched or not

>Open all 9 boxes
>Jack shit
>Got some credits though
>Start opening Bronze boxes
>Bunch of new shaders and abilities
>2 new epics for my main plus a rare that out performs the epic I had and looks better
Only thing that could've made it better would've been an ability for my main

Yep, same here. Shit is ridiculous.

funny enough, i did the same thing. only i was only grinding bronze because I accidently sold my shitty(and only piece) short-eared bat helmet that I needed to reskin my good helmet.

still havent gotten it, 70k credits later -_-

Are there any recommended combo tutorial vids for Harley? i've got most of her basics, but I cannot string a combo together if my life depended on it.

I'm will to bet each of you pulled one of every other posters main

its amazing how much time i spend buying/selling gear, and I dont even have level 20 characters yet.

Also, best way to farm char xp? seems like multiverse is it. but rage quitting from hard fights seems like it might not be the best way.

The BEST way is to get another controller and fight multi. With any character, body them with b3 f3, or vice versa for some characters. You'll be done in seconds and get a perfect bonus

nice... ive been thinking about getting another controller anyways. might have to do that tomorrow.

>mfw when i spend 270k on boxes to get the leather short eared batman helm
>and dont fucking get it

thank fuck, I finally got the hal paralax mask

Is there anything that can drop from guild boxes that can't drop from anywhere else?

Also, what am I best spending my credits on?

motherboxes

out of curiosity, do you guys play any other fighting games or are you just playing Injustice because you like DC?

If anyone needs a PS4 guild I made one, E0V58

>just playing Injustice because you like DC?

anyone who does this please kill yourselves

fuck off
i've always been a dc fan, so its def a huge bonus. its my first fighting game from NR(never played mortal combat), so it was a little tough getting used to.

whats wrong with that

I like NRS fighters because they play great on controller

I'm into I2 because of the potentially infinite content through shit like Multiverse, which is like the towers from MKX taken up to a billion, and the customisation, which is just super fun.

6 dlc characters left, go:

expectations

- Raiden
- Black Manta
- Constantine
- Goro
- Plastic Man
- Etrigan

reality

- Raiden
- Talia Al Ghul
- Raven
- Johnny Cage
- Killer Croc
- Metallo

If Raiden gets in my friends are going to delete this game, i was way too good with him in the last mk.

Accept my application, please. I was in a big guild but no one did any guild activities... Hope Veeky Forums people do

I would sincerely like getting Katana, and Creeper would be great. Maybe Lobo back? Please.

I'd love to see Mileena in, but I'm one of those Mileenafags , so ignore me. Azrael as a mix of Robin and Bats with some of Deathstroke's old moves would be good though.

>start playing Atrocitus
>don't feel like grinding him out at the moment
>decide to set his AI against the Endless Ladder
>one of his augments makes his rage charge knock opponents through arena transitions at the end
>it happens every game
>he's been punching the fuck out of everyone non-stop
>he calls in Dex-starr and doesn't even use him to extend combos or give commands to him
>he's calling in his cat just so it can watch him punch the shit out of people
>it's already taken out 78 opponents
>he won't stop
>I need to sleep
>he's still punching

No shit?

new Veeky Forums guild when?

new event with awesome boxes is active

i want one

>open what must have been 1k boxes
>still no staff for robin

>Deadshot multiverse has reset my completion

If I do it again will I just get the same epic gear I got last time?

>tfw another diamond motherbox multiverse planet opens up and yet again you get no epic gear for your main

God. Fucking. Damn it all.

I got three epics for my main on that, but none were part of a set :(

Did the boss and got different things so the answer is no. However it recognises I've done it before because I got no boxes for my score

I'm currently going through the process of having the AI level up Deadshot for me so I can get the set of lvl 20 epics from the weekly.

Bored as fuck but eh, I suppose it is better to get it done sooner rather than later since the diamond multiverse thing is up this weekend anyways.

Anyone in a guild that actually does guild content? I wanna do it too ;-;

can anyone accept the request for invitation there?

Anyone EU PS4 wanna play?

PSN is BoukenJima1

Koiran, didn't expect to find someone that quickly. Lemme make some coffee real quick then we can start.

STOP HAVING FUN WRONG

I managed to get into the 2BF guild which somehow has 179 people in now.

isn't the cap 50?

>Top 10 in one of the Deadshot towers

This will be my greatest achievement in this game

yep, fuck knows how that happened

That is actually pretty impressive, did you exploit some specific pattern of moves or are you just a really fucking good Deadshot?

InJUST

I play a bunch of fighting games AND I'm a huge DC fan, so this game is like wet dream for me desu. I love the way NRS games feel. I've enjoyed Injustice 2 more than SFV ngl

>almost entire general with no artwork

>tried out the batgod AI in endless
>150 matches later still wrecking shit
>some gears that dropped are already on overflow
how do I make him lose, I wanna sleep

Perfect game and finished them all with a super move. Each of those gives 25k points and then it's just doing the fights fast for more points.

>Puts up Diamond multiverses
>Doesn't even say when they go up
>But its at fucking 4-6 AM

Fucking NRS.

I don't think you can even get that armor in the game which is bs

Apparently Boon accidentally mentioned Static in a tweet then deleted it.

I have a mental block when I fight my friend. 9 times out of 10 I just can't beat him. He can just learns one major combo string and goes on full on offensive and uses characters like Flash with 50/50s so I guess wrong most times and get punished. Can't use Deadshot because he bitches about how bs he is. Even when I sometimes win with Harley he complain how it's cheap to use her guns and zone basically.

absolute noob amateur here.

how do I beat the multiverse deadshot with my harley quinn?

Use an AI loadout

yeah, use the AI
just be around level 16 with good gear and put on max counter and max combo

>max counter max combo

will try that then, because my lvl 20 harley is getting recked right now.

I really hate how long some of these towers are. Like, they're not even hard but when you have to fight 60% of the cast and they have 2600 def like the Batman I just fought, every event feels like a huge time investment. I only do multiverse events with guaranteed epics because anything less isn't worth it. Honestly, I'll skip the epics sometimes too if it's a character I never play.

If it makes you feel any better
> Get the game Thursday
> Run through tutorials and wind up liking Flash, WW and Cheetah
> Go through the multiverse all day Saturday to learn how to combo
> Last night realize I have over 60 boxes and it's about time I should change up my gear
> Open all 60
> 3 for flash, 7 for Cheetah, 12 for WW
> 30 for Swamp thing, 20 Cyborg heads (just heads), 40 other Cyborg pieces and tons of gear for all the non Super people
The only plus side is that one of the WW pieces took off her pants so that's a start I guess.

I play KoF, I only play Injustice because I love DC characters and this one doesn't look as terrible as IGAU. NRS games feel really weird to me, like playing a rhythm game without seeing the notes.

DC makes pretty good comics, right now they're doing theme years where all of the less popular comics have a certain theme to go on to help make the stories feel fresh and "pop" more. Young Animal has been pretty good so far.

>8 Platinum and 3 Diamond boxes to open among the regular bunch

I just know it's going to give me shit

How are you supposed to play G Lantern? He seems like a pure zoner but I keep getting btf and can't combo for shit

are you retarded? green lantern is probably the best non zoner-zoner

youre supposed to outpoke people into either the traitcancel or just a meterburn BNB

has a pretty good crossup too when you get into him

>both people have to opt in to turn gear off in KotH
this mode would be a lot more fun if it was just off
>king has multiple level 20s
>challenger doesn't so they get wreckt when they use low level gear

>>are you retarded
A little bit that's the reason I'm asking

Isn't gear just the item effects but so long as you have stat normalization on that doesn't change anything?

>Cheetah has nothing in her kit for fighing captain cold.

>14 active frame wall that does huge damage.
>invuln on wakeup.
>iceblock that she can't destroy.
>his startup frames are faster for punishing her for jumping over the block.
>he can out-frame her after his neutral reset combo
>she takes damage every time she hits him
>he can contest a throw when she's in his orb. Even if she throw cancel, she still gets frozen and hit with a 500+ dmg combo
>he can do this 4 times in a row.

competitive mode includes gear stats, if they leave it off and you've got epic gear then you're punching them for half their health each hit

b13+trait(cancel)lanterns might+223lanterns might is 200+ meterless damage

f3+j3+b13 mb lanterns might+ 223 lanterns might is 400

b13+ mb lanterns might+ b3+ j2+ 223 lanterns might is

300+

Thanks for the info I appreciate it. Maybe I'll stop looking like a moron now

Why aren't you playing firestorm, user? He has cool gear, insane frame data, various mixups and simple combos. He's kinda the best

I dont play as boring characters just to win especially since theyre all going to get nerfed

>boring characters
I'd have to disagree. I think he's flashy and fun

there is literally nothing excited about firestorm, its a cannibalized fire raiden with boring ass normal strings and basically one combo (molten trap into b3 into etc etc)

Maybe you're the boring one, my man

>I can only execute his one combo so he only has one combo

the only character in the game that feels troublesome to execute for me is Harley, do you actually think shitstorm is hard to play as?

What's with people complaining about losing to Superman in I2?

He literally has half of the moves he had in I1 and has the slowest projectiles in the game so far. He's very readable and predictable, yet people can't stop saying he's not fair to fight...

By the way, I agree Firestorm is a cool zoner character,but Dr. Fate is so much fun... His moves are so flashy, I love he has no physical moves.