/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!P50z1SjB!fl6_hXe0JQwS0lkFvObyI_cIpzEqxVPGcVvlWPIRKfg
mega.nz/#!HlxQGIjK!n6rJOhznkuBwVVey7ApxOW8QHjkMx0P6wHiZlqCisgE
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16351/?
pastebin.com/mHprqgWv
dronarivm.bandcamp.com/track/morrowloops
youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4
youtube.com/watch?v=meECq9NvPpc&t=488s
youtube.com/watch?v=phxMc4Pa2JQ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84202/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Morrowind Post.

skywind never ever

Reminder to give your cat belly rubs when needed.

Butts?

Anyone experience any bugs with the newest SkyrimSouls yet?

>no based Yuih poster

A N A R C H Y
N
A
R
C
H
Y

>he doesnt endorse the mods that he downloads

explain yourself user

Does anyone have a mirror for insanity's improved armoury compilation for Oblivion?

I can't successfully download anything from the TESAlliance site, shit is ancient.

maybe

Seems like the mod isn't exactly easily found anymore due to it ripping shit from other games. Any chance you happen to have a link?

Who doesn't love a good skelly

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

WHERE ARE YOU YUIH POSTER

DONT LET THE MEMORY OF OUR GOD FADE

>our god
Nobody ever really thought he was that great desu. Going to autistic lengths for lewd only does so much when your waifus are sameface ayylmaos.

is it possible to justify playing all guilds all the guilds roleplay-wise?

The authors are almost guaranteed to be total spergs who will just delete everything at the slightest hint of a negative comment on a single day despite an overwhelming waterfall of praise otherwise. I will not endorse this behavior, nor will I feed any egos that may lead to this behavior. If they aren't satisfied by their downloads ticking up, that's their problem.

Lemme upload it on Mega for you.

neat.

I have a huge crush on Lydia.

The first day we met I thought she was beautiful but my admiration has only grown.

I admire how strong she is, how tough she is, and how skilled she is. I owe her my life countless times over. She's my protector, and my guardian. I've lost count of how many times I nearly died, only to have her rush in and kill my attacker.

I'm thinking about asking her to marry me, but she would probably want a strong warrior like herself. I'm just a scrawny little mage. I'm sure she appreciates me healing her all the time but for me to presume that she would have any romantic interest in someone like me feels like I'm asking too much.

How should I ask her? What should I do? Doe she even like girls? I'm at a loss.

ayy, nice top

>Going to autistic lengths for lewd only does so much when your waifus are sameface ayylmaos.

/tesg/ goes to autistic lengths for lewd but only does so much for erpfilth, waifu epeen contests, and drama shitflinging. Yuihautism at the very least produce quality content.

>worst preset for the worst waifu

just. stop.

mega.nz/#!P50z1SjB!fl6_hXe0JQwS0lkFvObyI_cIpzEqxVPGcVvlWPIRKfg

This should work. As far as which .esp you should enable, you should enable the one that has (base) at the end of it.
It comes with some cool looking swords and shields.

You could start off with the Thieves Guild as a poor street urchin desperate to get out of the gutter. As your skills progress and you complete the Guild quest, your morals slough away and you think you might find more entertainment in the Dark Brotherhood. So you go on your murder adventure. But all of the bloodshed has an unforeseen negative effect on you; you become jaded and depressed as you're now fully immersed in the dark side of society. You decide it's time for a change, and so you set out to do something helpful for once in your life.

Not really sure how I'd explain going BOTH Companions and Mage's College, but it shouldn't be too hard. Either way, this is one possible "logical" path to take to go through all of the guilds. You could go in reverse as well.

Not the person that asked for it, but thanks. Always looking for more weapons.

Bards Guild -> Dawnguard -> Graybeards was a fun play through for me

Is that really what you would say? Someone asks you for advice on how to ask a girl on a date and you say "she's ugly"?

Being Thane of Whiterun, her home town, is your ticket user. Surely she thinks that's cool? Just invite her for drinks at the Bannered Mare, and tell you that you have something to ask her, that any answer is ok and that it won't affect your friendship, and then ask her outright to be your girlfriend.

are those the tusks of manoroth on the cat?

>want to do an evil illusionist playthrough with perk overhaul and spell mods
>the base robes look awful
>armor/clothes mods aren't much better either
>end up just doing another arkayn cleric run

Fuck

how do I fix MO setting my resolution to 1080p? I checked the ini and it clearly says it's on 720.

It probably doesn't say that

Don't know. Not sure if it was a reference to WoW or just someone just making tusks into a cool armor addon.

Shitpost about the reasons all you want, but /tesg/ lewds produced better faps than YuiH ever could.

>iSize H =720
>iSize W =1280

launching skse manually works fine but somehow, MO fucks it up.

Did you go into the INI editor in MO to set that?

Are you editing the ini in your documents or the one in your profiles folder in the MO directory? It should be the latter.

Ive set both inis in the Documents folder and MO folder to 720, just to be sure, but MO still launches at 1080

yup, that looks like them

Yeah give me some time to upload it.

The only thing i can give you is my dongle

mega.nz/#!HlxQGIjK!n6rJOhznkuBwVVey7ApxOW8QHjkMx0P6wHiZlqCisgE

>install TK Dodge 3.0
>NPCs start dodging
Is that normal?

Yeah.

thank you user, appreciate it

>backpeddling and shouts arent enough of an overkill
>have to install a dodge mod

I never noticed them doing that with earlier versions.

>using shouts or magic
>complain about being overpowered
hurpa durpa

are you using ranged attacks? NPCs often sidestep ranged attacks

Nope, melee.

t.adept player

Too bad everything that isn't the overworld is a corridor so "dodging" fucking sucks anyway.

I'm making a mod that adds a bunch of different drugs in the game. I've edited Skooma to recover 2 Stamina a second as well as the flat 25, and added Psycho (which is Skooma with fire salts added, doing similar things but with +25% damage), Darril (Argonian drug that is dangerous for other races, 10 Stamina a second but ravages health for a good 50 points), and a Salmon Steak cooked with Moon Sugar I'm calling "Cat Food".

Pretend they have L&O SVU on Nirn and tell me what retarded drugs the black guy comes up with.

l-lads?

How the fuck should I know, I'm not black.

Well, it didn't work anyway.

How goes the adventuring this morning, /tesg/?

try using these and install dser 2h idles over it

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16351/?

ctd heavy

Nothing yet, sorting out my mods

I just googled for you both, to save some time.

Still working on some landscape edits.

WHAT THE FUCK. IT'S ONE TWEAK'S FAULT.

HOW DO I FIX THIS TO GET 720p

"The khajiit call are calling it draugermaker. Take some moon sugar, mix it with nirn root. Get your entire lifes work out of the way in one night then never wake up."

how the hell is it onetweak? hell did you do to it? try and edit the ini for it

>2017
>onetweak
for what purpose

>CTD heavy

Really makes me think.

Just glad to see you're back, tbuh.

Maybe you should go on an adventure for abit.

it's been five and a half years since skyrim and still no tesvi announcement? q

like I said, Ive already edited the MO ini and Documents ini. I disabled skse mods one by one and rooted out it was One Tweak that was causing the problems. Now my next problem is how to make One Tweak launch the game in 720p

well it fixes the double cursor bug and removes the fuckin bethesda logo at start up. Probably a couple more features that I seem to forget

He means to open OneTweak in explorer through MO and find an ini in there.

This morning, I'm making ingame narcotics for miscellaneous use, so no adventures. Recently, I've been taking me and the goats on some adventures, and I've been crashing a lot due to VRAM issues.

Work on editing yourself from existence.

and their wont be till vr steps it up

pastebin.com/mHprqgWv

this is the ini on which I assume changes the resolution but I dont know how and what to change since Im not a coder. Tried altering the values but nothing happens.

Hmm, maybe this is related. What causes this?

ded

Shut the fuck up already you turbocuck

That explains the discord ranting earlier.

High poly conversion battle to the death

I won.

Yeah RIP

so what is the deal with people hating you and saying you have a massive ego?

I should! Good thing I'm nearly finished with this project.

welp I fixed it. Fuck you /tesg/

>ctrl+f discord
>1 result
>its You.
:thonkagn:

Well i am a pretty self-confident person, and i like to play around with user a little... I don't think anyone here hates anyone, its more just b8/bants/shitposting i think.

>High poly conversion
what conversion?

>this is the only thread ever
i dont have a reaction image for this on my phone

What are you listening to, /tesg/?
dronarivm.bandcamp.com/track/morrowloops

Could be better tbqh
Fucking around with armors in nifskope and trying to get my VIGILANT playthrough going.

We love you too, user. We love you too.

>starting the game again because of Amorous Adventures

muh diek

There are people in this general right fucking now who think oblivion is better than morrowind.

I'd fuck me.
I'd fuck me /hard/.

youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4

I hope you continue that story you were doing before.

youtube.com/watch?v=meECq9NvPpc&t=488s

orcs

I understand that Daedra worship has become increasingly prevalent in the Summurset isle.

Have you heard of the high elves?

can i have an invite to the discord?
please

youtube.com/watch?v=phxMc4Pa2JQ

REMOVE BIG FAT TITS
FLAT IS JUSTICE
COW TITS OUT

HRAGH

>Had been trying out MLU for a while now, never got far enough into a playthrough to see its impact
>See lots of high-tier equipment in the hands of bandits and in treasure rooms
>"Oh, I mustn't have updated my merged patch"
>Make merged patch
>Silver Hand have glass weapons

This'n nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84202/?

hey hey there no breastism in here