OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

It's 5pm.
Also I have no gf and my friends are busy with school stuff.
I might go for a night drive, but it's been super hot lately even at night so maybe I'll just stay home and stay cool and comfy.

It's almost 3AM now so gonna go to sleep soon
Just played some BL2 with friendos and before that gave a ride to my dad from work

Have a nice Friday an/o/ns :)

Why can't people just be happy...?

I'm too shitty of a person to be happy.

Because I'm lonely as fuck

It's FRIDAY NIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHT

My girlfriend is working, FD has a coolant leak that I'm working on this weekend and through the week (basically a rebuild, gonna replace all seals).

I owned it for 6 years before getting to this point so I'm not too pissed.

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
That's the fuckin way she goes

>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
My bros live too far, broke up with my gf a few months ago

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Change spark plugs

>your car > whores
Of course

>post waifu
Pic related

I have a debilitating chronic illness and my life is fucking suffering.

Because this is life, life is extremely sad and inherently empty. Our universe is cold, dark and empty; a reflection of our state of being.

life is too complicated for that

No friends, no social life. Emailed some guy about a car he has for sale, but he still hasn't got back to me yet. Hopefully he does soon so I can check it out this weekend. About to hop on Horizon 3 to mess around drifting for a bit. I'm really tired, so I don't know how long that'll last.

Because it's against the rules to post my waifu here

give 'er the D

>Why are you at home alone?
In town for the weekend, getting the remnants of the hurricane so not motivated to go out.
>Car related plans
Just waxed my car, maybe an oil change from 5w20 to 0w20 in a month or two before the real cold gets here.

dat beading tho, hnnng

delet this thread

Excellent taste.

Gonna do a night drive in another hour or so, still a bit early. Changed the wipers on one of the cars, gonna get it inspected and maybe look for a windshield cowl cover since it's brittle and cracked, starting to lose a couple pieces.

Bout to put a spoiler on my car. Thats all really

Has it gotten to the point where you NEED a spoiler or is it just rice?

What do u think

The engine in my rustang doesn't seem to be getting any fuel so I'm going to see if I can fix it for under 20 bucks. If not I guess I'll check Craigslist for a car that isn't a complete pile

Because work.

See above.

Absolutely none. I'll be getting completely hammered to celebrate my ticket getting dismissed. 113 in a 65 would NOT have been fun to pay for.

>post waifu
Kk

Don't forget to get gas.

Got no friends and it's storming it's ass off so I can't go for a late night ride.

Though if it's not raining tomorrow I'll probably be going for a ride.

It's all I've ever done and I can't do anything else.
wut r thos
look on craigslist for something since my taurus is pretty much fucked due to rocker rust (never even got to drive it in a year, or drive in general)

It's hot as hell in LA right now, so I'm waiting until sundown to wash my car and hit the touge.

Tired from working all week, need to relax

They only meet on Wednesdays and Sundays.

What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Test fitting wheels a friend of mine is giving me, other than that, nothing.

>your car > whores
Agreed.

post waifu
Not really a waifu fag but pic related has been making me second guess that.

too tired, work at 5 am tomorrow..
just lost my car in a wreck that was out of my control..
go to my trusted dealer to tell what im interested in if he goes to another auction soon
my car>whore fuck real women

sauce

What illness? I have ulcerative colitis and it's pretty bad but it's not suffering.

I'm at work till midnight.

Might go for a drive after but qt girl has to work and doesn't like staying up past midnight anyway.

Working the entire weekend unfortunately

Holy shit I can't believe I have something in common with you.
Time to kill myself I guess.

I don't do much on fridays anymore, usually just get a good nights sleep
>why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf
There aren't any car meets I'm aware of on Friday nights in Cincy. We have a big meet on Saturday mornings at a coffee shop that is always lit. I'll be there tomorrow morning with a 10/10 cheerleader QT I've been trying to get with. Shame my friends don't come with me to meets, they're all turbo normies about cars. Gives me time to myself with QT 3.14 I guess
>what are your car related plans for this weekend?
Well I finished my plans on Wednesday, I put a roll bar into the miata! I can also fly flags from it with a little mount I made. Cool stuff.
>your car> whores
The Miata is a chick magnet so yeah, if you build it they will come
>post waifu
Pic related

Life is still worth living user kun

I actually don't have it anymore because it got so bad that I had to get my entire colon removed so HAH!

I'm sorry. I hope you're doing at least somewhat fine.

i just got home from work
they all live in like 3 towns over
fix the dent my fucking fat asshole of a coworker put in my car and i want to fucking kill her for it
im totally getting her fired for lying to my face about not denting it too

do it

Cuz imma wageslave and I'm tired.

they're in deep shit as well

Slap some stickers to increase hp and wash everything from inside and out

>your car > whores
yes

>post waifu
ewww 2D vagina

turbo fags are the worst
car friends tease me for my dodge having a fat engine.
jokes on them when girls find big muscular cars more attractive than some tiny civic with a turbo

DESU girls don't care about what car you drive as long as it fulfills one or all of these paramters:
Cute
In very good shape
Looks expensive

I considered hitting the touge(one that actually goes up one side of a mountain and down the other, not just a curvy road) but didn't feel like driving an hour to get stuck behind a slow driver, so I went to a smaller set of twisties closer to home.

I'll be washing all the tree shit that fell on my car thanks to Harvey.

im totally fucking doing it
normally i wouldnt be so mad about a dent, i can fix it, its fine, whatever. but she DIDNT fess up to it and then LIED to me.
im livid and im bringing it up to my boss tomorrow.
i get compliments often about my car from girls, and its only two of those

DESU girls are cute and all but after a while they get on my nerves.
much more interested in girls that can eat cook out with and talk chad talk to

yep nothing's worse than a dishonest person

Women used to irritate me a lot in high school, mostly because I didn't get why they didn't like me much
>I was a autist in hs
You gotta realize women aren't anything like you or other men. They're their own species. Once you think of them like that you'll like them. I love women now. I just think they're beautiful
>one or more of

Yeah I'm doing fine with that. It happened when I was around 12 so I'm like 100% normal now.
Only problem is since then my fetishes have outgrown my body. The prospect of butt stuff may be risky, and based on some probing I've done, I'm not really that sensitive in there due to scar tissue.
It sucks. I'll probably never be able to live my dream of getting fucked by a qt girl(male).

I'm sick of my fat add girlfriend and am planning on dumping that lazy fag once I find someone that's actually interesting to be around. A girl I'm training for lifting has much more in common than than that dull blob and I do.
I'm currently fixing up my faggot v6 mustang and am planning on replacing the spark plug wires tonight through tomorrow since it's almost nightfall. I just want to drive.
>waifu
Always

Gosh I'm retarded

its not that i don't like them but if i really have nothing in common with them then i just focus on them as a object to show off than a person.
idk maybe im just autistic or an asshole (really not much of a difference)

I'm going to a cars and coffee nearby tomorrow, so I got to sleep early.
It's my first one and I'm going alone.

If an old Asian woman with a big hat wrecks any of the cool cars you are required to document and post.

I'll be bringing my camera, I'll try.

just washed and cleaned my car. feels good man. going to crawl around on my garage floor tomorrow

Was out with a girl and she made me food and we fugged but Idk, I prefer being alone and she was retardedly cuddly so I went home and I'm watching someone play car mechanic 2018. Gonna build my PC tomorrow and start drinking beer and playing song racing games. Not a bad weekend.

Severe gastroparesis. Can't eat or drink anything, too sick and weak to do anything. My life, besides hospital stays and doctor visits, is sitting in a chair feeling like shit, wishing to get better and fighting off the temptation to lobotomize myself with a shotgun. Been that way for about two years now. Wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Hope u get cancer tho, faggot.

The cuddlier the better, user.
When you're done with her can you send her my way?

After you nut 3 times you're done cuddling, you just want to watch the fucking movie but she wants to eat your ear and mumble "haha, you're so hot..." and "are you ok?" for the fortieth time. Women are a meme

drive off a bridge please

Because the weather is shit

On the plus side, I finally got all the graphics and vinyl work done on the 124.

-Both stripes done
-side mirrors wrapped
-front splitter and tow hook cover wrapped

>tfw getting older and still shitposting on a Friday night
>tfw old enough for the fresh out of highschool crowd at work to come to me for advice
>tfw they don't know that age doesn't necessarily make one a good source of info and wisdom

I'll probably change the intake and cabin air filter tomorrow.

Right there with you homie.

>not interested in thots
>no meets, no bros, no gf
>buy a cheap shitbox off craiglist for flipping, basically my hobby now. Watching a demolition derby tomorrow night so that should be fun
> muh waifu

That's cruel. Life hasn't been the best to me. I don't deserve cancer too. I still wish you well user. You don't deserve your pain. I hope you can cherish your good days to cope with your bad ones like I do.

Sometimes ur ok alphonse.
I have severe irritable bowel syndrome and it was acting up today and every 30 minutes had to run to the washroom to expel another toilet bowl full of diarrhea. Had to miss a car meet I wanted to go as well. Sheeeiiit.

You seem nicer.
Do you still beat dogs?

Start eating that Imodium my guy.

Because I'm just North of Houston and the roads are shit. However, I am going to Louisiana on Sunday to, most likely, buy a new Cadillac.

>My Friday night was fucking awful and super stressful and anxious.

Out of literally fucking no where my moms BF decided to pick a fight/argument with me about me living here, since I didn't have literally anywhere to go and would've been homeless when my old gf kicked me out of her apartment and wanted ALL my shit gone in 1 day and i didn't have anywhere to go and was in a different city than my family, so I've been staying with my mom and her bf saving money for the past month and a half, so I can move out

but he's such a white trash piece of shit he's demanding I pay rent when I don't have any money, and any money I do have I'm trying to save so I can move and he doesn't seem to give a shit and almost hit me, and was yelling and screaming at me, and threatened to call the cops on me, which i thought was very odd, even though I didn't hit him, or yell at him, or insult him, all the while I was trying to be cool, calm and collected and act like a mature adult and explain my situation and that I'm only going to be here for a month or 2 just saving money so I can move out

but he's a fucked up drunk asshole and my mom doesn't seem to see that, cause he only acts like that when she's gone and she cant see it, so she thinks hes fine, so i explained all this to her texting her what was going on tonight, and now I have to wait and see what she decides to do

And since I have clinical anxiety disorder anytime I'm in an argument with someone my fight or flight instinct kicks in and I'm pumped up on adrenaline and nervous for hours and hours

So I just hope my mom decides to end it with this psychopath and move out cause this is ridiculous, espesically when all this happened when I was literally in the middle of making supper for everyone

And to top things off yesterday I got let go from my job, which is the same job im trying to save money from so I can move out.
So ya..pretty fucking shitty Friday night to say the least..

>Going to Louisiana to buy any kind of car right now
Be sure to get the complimentary bridge the guy is offering you, as well.

Well, "new" is relative; it's a 1968.

I read that there was flooding in Louisiana again, that's why I being snarky. There are going to be some serious lemons in the south for a while.

I also deal with someone like that, I just don't get it. Fuck me running if my fucking kid needed a place to stay they've got it. Unless I was some super retard with my money and severely under earned I wouldn't charge rent. I just don't get why you can't exist near them without being picked on for everything you do. I'm not a pussy and I've been in fist fights with bullies before, in school and later in the army, but it's different when you share a roof with the bully. I was always tempted to just crack his ocular between my fist and the wall just to see what happens, but I didn't, I did what you're doing and haven't talked to my mom in 5 years, neither has my brother. I like to think she's happy with her choice at least.

I know the feeling. I had a flare up an hour ago and I got really emotional again.

I'm trying to manage my emotions but the stress from my life plus my intestines really kill me. I'm on tylenol right now and it numbs most of the pain but it still hurts. I'm just learning to appreciate the good days.
I'm not sure.

Hang in there brother. Everything passes

I'm not linking all the bowel problem anons but my brother also has some stomach issue, it's some mystery because his doctors gave up after testing for crohns and just labeled it as IBS but his stomach gave him agoraphobia for fear that he'll have to poop in public and won't make it. What a crappy life.

I was barely a teenager when my mom was dealing with the same shit, and then again after I started a career. Hopefully your mom figures it out. Do what you can to help her, but please don't stretch yourself to thin when it comes to time, money, and energy. You're both adults now, and you have a responsibility to yourself as much as you do to her.

Hang in there, it'll get better.

I understand; thankfully, this is NORTHERN Louisiana.

Rog-eaux! Pics please.

I just came from the gym and a small bike ride since i took it to the gym. I'm about to fix my civic and take it for a test drive

Car is 3000 miles away in storage. C&C tomorrow tho so early bed for me tonight.

record it

Fuckin beautiful.

>Thank God SOMEONE knows what I'm going through!

My mom had an old BF that I grew up with and he was physically and mentally and emotionally abusive and ultra controlling. And me, my sister and my mom vowed that we'd NEVER let someone treat us like that.

And this new BF of my mom's is almost exactly like my moms old BF that we grew up with, in that he's psychotic and an asshole, and also acts like my biological dad which was a rigger/miner so his only vocabulary is "FUCK THIS! AND FUCK THAT!?" and drinks and smokes all the damn time and is just one of those white trash alcoholics that blames everyone but himself and only cares for himself, it's fucking disgusting to me.

And before my mom dated him she ALWAYS told me that if I was ever in SERIOUS trouble, that I could always stay with her and that'd be okay

But since she lives in HIS house, and how much of a psychotic asshole he is, my mom's had to fight tooth and nail to make sure I don't get charged rent for the 2 months I've been here, and like I said, Its not like I want to live with her or in this house with them forever, it's not a very nice warm place to live, mainly because of the asshole bf
so like I said I'm only here to save up money for a few month's to move to calgary, but if this is how he treats my mom's children and family I think my mom needs to seriously think about leaving him, if not I already told her I'm probably not going to have much to do with her if she chooses to be with ppl that treat her family in such a horrible shitty way.

I've been living on my own since i was 18 and ive had ups and downs but never to a point where I was going to be homeless, and instead of getting help and support all I get is ppl trying to take advantage of me when I have next to no money, and ppl insulting me at work and at home, like my old pic said, feels like no matter what I do, it's just never enough..

Since that image is low-quality; this is one that shows what it would look like in pristine condition. The one I'm interested in is in driver condition.

Thanx guys, it's nice having at least SOMEONE out there trying to help me or just listen to me, I have no one to talk to or stay with, or even just hangout with, so I just get more and more and more anxious and stressed and it gets to a point where I can't take it anymore.

I feel like KMS all the fucking time, especially now that i have no friends, or gf that cares about me, lost my shit job that i was trying to save up money from to gtfo of here and move to calgary and get a tattooing apprenticeship or go to barber school, and i just don't know what to do anymore and wonder if it'll ever get better or easier..

I try to act like Mr.Peanutbutter and be happy-go-lucky and friendly and nice to everyone, but it's never enough, and all I ever get back from it is ppls shit and I'm fucking tired of it.

>Sorry for being so fucking depressing, I realize ppl don't like reading or talking to depressing or stressful ppl so i never talk about it

I'm autismal
Everyone I know moved away
Probably wash car or wrap around tree
shitboxes > cumdumpsters
>post waifu
I've been shitposting this qt seamonkey now I'm obsessed but not as obsessed as other posters are with me.

Like I said to the user that you replied to, do what you can to help her but don't stress yourself. You're an adult now, look out for yourself.

It will get better.

Learn to use words like a fucking big boy though, you sound like a 13 year old.

Where abouts do you live now user?

This. Homes for Veeky Forumstists in need.

Because my city is flooded.
I have no where to go.
I can't even go eat at whataburger.
Gas is getting too expensive and there is a shortage.
This is painful.

You should just kill yourself when things get this bad.

Houston as well?

Thanks Leaf

How bad is modern Dodge? I want to buy a v6 Challenger with a 6spd manuel as a daily

I don't usually talk like that in just venting, like I said I try to be cool, calm and collected and act mature, and use words that aren't "fuck" literally every 3rd or 5th word like my mom's BF does

Idk why but it feels like ALOT of adults nowadays don't act like adults, the amount of temper tantrums I've witnessed from ppl that are 40+ yrs old, absolutley astounds me
I live a few hrs away from Regina, Sk, trying to save money to move to the beautiful city of Calgary so I can get a tattooing apprenticeship from one of the better traditional Japanese/American traditional shops in Western Canada

Or if that doesn't pan out I'd like to be a barber or preferably both

>pic related one of my old sketches

Is anyone alive? Or am I the only one playing Gran Autismo 5??