IT'S TWINGO TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

pushevs.com/2017/08/28/renault-twingo-ze-launch-depends-demand/
marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pushevs.com/2017/08/28/renault-twingo-ze-launch-depends-demand/

"When demand is there, we will be ready.”

Would you buy a modern ev twingo? I would

to much going on with the lines. what happened to cars having simple solid panels? Everything has a line here and a curve there and a bend...

>HNNGHHGRRRNNNLL U LIL FAG U THINK UR HOT SHIT HUH? SMILIN INTO MAH FACE LIKE THIS U LIL FAG

>hon, your breath stinks :)

whatever happened to that poor lamppost-stealing twingo

>when they ask for MERCI but you have NON

NO FUCKING MERCI AT ALL

Ok Veeky Forums serious idea here

Can we create a big birthday card for Patrick Le Quément, the twingo designer? His birthday is February 4. It could be a big collage of Twingo OC.

good idea but not sure what he'd think of the material posted here lol

/v/ has done a bunch of cards

It should be alright, provided it stays relatively PG rated

I bet everyone who contributed to that one kinda regrets it now

We're talking about /v/ here

Were you there for the sticky thread when the HL3/HL2E3 script was revealed? Lotsa gaben hate.

Nah, was it a fake reveal or real?

it was the main writer's vision for Ep3. Not really official, but the closest thing, as it came from the dude who thought up the rest of the HL universe story

It was definitely real, it was posted on the blog of the former head writer for valve.

marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/

Former is right, he doesn't work for valve so it's not official

Good stuff.
Hope he survives until there.

cornic-hon

it's so delightfully plump :3

>tfw share birthday with Twingoman

it's a sign!

...wat

they fought over that piece of twingo ass and both lost

NO WAY

you are already twingo

twingo animu when

>blecherotik
>sheet metal erotic
>twingo

lol

>Veeky Forums is literally idolizing a total chad car

Shame on you guys

I'd be nervous if I was racing and a Twingo was watching

RELEASE ZE TWINGO

If you can disable traction and stability control for hektik instant torque skids, yeah.

That + the wicked low CG would be great.

>55hp manuél fwd yuro shitbox
>Chad car
I don't think so pal

would buy

That's okay bro, everyone can have opinions

A Twingo a day keeps suicidal thoughts away.

bra, you need some friends.

...or at least a dog

but how about being a twink driving a twingo?

20 years later - still driving a Twingo

40 years later, riding in the twingo as ghost

>tfw no twingo gf

AYO HOL UP

that's no kang, that's just an average frenchman

you should always socialize your twingo every now and then

watch for strange behavior

don't feed it caffeine

Anyone have the "constipation is real" picture? I lost it.

Modern cars really look like they know their constipational rights

>tfw drive a Kangoo Trekka
Git on my level, plebs

resting because it overheats, it also needs a new clutch

4/4

would take drivetrain and put into Twingo

>new clutch
I know at least two women who letting their feet rest on the clutch pedal and one is driving a Twingo.

Was the former owner of yours a woman?

>Was the former owner of yours a woman?

Yes, little old african lady.

>hey DARNELL, let's increase ground clearance without increasing ground clearance.
>fuck, that's a good idea right there, Marvin.

>twingo 84hp 1.9 dci commonrail turbo-intercooled 4x4
Fuck that'd actually be the best thing ever.

I gave this one to my parents, so I only use it sporadicly. I intend on buying a car later for myself, thinking about getting a smart roadster and a first gen twingo as second shitbox for more than one passenger.

add some higher ride height and wheels and you're in for some dirty fun

W I D E B O I

you got some fine breedin hips boi, show that boipucci

>75hp

ok

>twingo thread

i wonder how an RR twingo would fare

The current one is exactly that setup but they did literally everything to nanny the living crap out of it.

110hp would be enough in such a small car for some fun but the electronics fuck everything up.

To be fair, RR is also the most dangerous layout, they only added the nannies so that the gen3s don't Porsche all over the road.

M8 seriously look at the rear suspension setup of the new twingo. One massive horse-shoe beam, it's mount being in the middle, toward the front. The fucking Corvair mk 1 would laugh at it. The first people to map the electronic nannies out of these things will die.

Vielen Dank, Freund!

>16V
Noice.

Wouldnt that target the same market as that Zoe abomination thats already available in europe?

The Twingo is A-segment (competes with the VW Up! and the like), the Zoe is a B-segment car (positioned against the Polo).

That looks nice, I actually thought about the Kangoo ZE, but the main problem is... I have nowhere to charge the motherfucker.

live in an apartment? It usually isn't too hard to convince a landlord to put in a level 2 charger if you pay for most of it

yes if it goes 400k miles like Tesla cars do.

>like Tesla cars do.
*after changing the motors

even if you do have to replace the motor after a while, it's much easier than an engine. You have like one connector and some plugs. That is if they design it to be easy to swap. Would be nice to get a better motor after a few years if a more torquey one comes out or something

>live in an apartment?
Yes, but the parking doesn't belong to the building and each apartment has a different landlord, I guess you could say I lease a condo. Either way, a level 2 charging station, at least from where I looked, costs in the realm of $10000 for the charger alone, which is crazy not counting on meter installations and electrical work that would have to be done. Either way, the only way I could do it is if one of the local underground garages decides it makes sense for them to install the chargers and rent out the space monthly. At which point, I would have to have a rent to park/charge my car and that would make it costlier than just having a gas vehicle anyway.

>it's much easier than an engine
maybe a bit easier but still complicated with all the fucking controllers even on the motor itself