/dlg/ - Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links General

Best waifu edition.

Last Thread: >Latest News
-640 gems will be rewarded, (64 a day from 6/4) log in those days to avoid being thwarted!
-Konami returns Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery, get it now before they pull more jewish fuckery!
-Be sure to duel Super Joey, his drop rates are super doughy! (Ends on the 25th)
-Unlike any other, duel the Paradox Brothers! (Ends on the 30th)
-The new beast minibox is here, don't buy it or it'll backfire!
-Lots of new characters lie in wait, but none that you can date!
-Don't use Switcheroo, Konami has made it not worth using for you!

>If you need some help click these links, if you don't your ranked matches will sink!:
-Having trouble finding out what to do? Click these to make your way through!
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>If you're new take a gander, these rhyming tips only get blander!
-Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is for those who have to flow to play on the go!
-Turn up gamespeed for flattery, but watch out for your battery!
-Watch out posting cards that are prismatic, we have an user here who is a spastic!
-If you're a shitter, make sure you don't stage-up past 35 you quitter!
-Level up Keith and Mai, their level-up cards will kiss your opponents goodbye!

Other urls found in this thread:

duellinks.gamea.co/c/1p67kq8n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ishizu wants to trade cards with you
>you have to pull them out yourself
>drawback is the boob sweat kinda messes them up

Do you agree?

Eh it'll be fine. We have ways to fix minor moisture damage.

MY DICK HURTS

lmao glossy/prismatic field spell cards don't count for the point bonus, sorry friendo

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY NOT

THIS IS LITERALLY PERFECT FOR MY BALANCE FUSION FARM DECK WTF YOU FUCKING JEWS

>have a above mediocre deck because it's built purely with carefully spent gems
>mfw playing pvp during Japan hours and steamrolling over whales who clearly have 3 copies of the best ultras

Just now I destroyed TWO Relinquished that some fag did everything in his power to get on the field. The very second his second one went to the grave I got waiting for response.

post deck?

I felt that feel when making a harpy ragequit with demotion until demotion became really cancer

>When the opponent surrenders in a ranked duel because they bricked.
You fucking cocksuckers at least let me get my ritual summon in for the points. It's not like you're losing more than 30 seconds.

i'm a retarded newfag to yugioh in general and just unlocked rex raptor
how does one make a decent dino deck? these things seem cool as hell

duellinks.gamea.co/c/1p67kq8n

Just kidding :^)

that barely even looks like a dino deck, it just seems like a generic beatdown deck only with some dinos splashed in

Couldn't tell you for certain, but I don't think there's many good dinos in the game. I mean, Rex's "Signature" card is a fucking Two-Headed King Rex, who has always been shit, compared to almost literally everyone else's at least decently playable Signature cards.

i mean you're right, his two big boys being two headed king rex and red eyes is a huge red flag, but i was still hopeful
are there any level 5 dinos to go with big evolution pill?
what about reptiles? there seems to be a few cards that tie reptiles and dinos together

literally 0 non-JUST tier high level dinos

What's the best option for autoing and how much should I expect to win?

I use ritual level 8 now and I guess I win 6/7 out of 10. That any good? Stage 20

when

Only if immediately on release, every character gets a "Dragon Usurper" skill that lets you check the enemy hand during your MP and burn them for 1.5k for each "Dragon Lord" in it, as well as 200 for each in their Grave.

That's the only way the D R A G O N S could even be remotely balanced.

>more than 2 lines of text
no

>Eva Reticulant
>Toons
>RELINQUISHED

God I hate cards that have paragraphs upon paragraphs of text. If you can't explain the effect within a few sentences, it's too fucking complicated for a single card. I'm trying to play the game, not read a novella here.

>I can't read or maintain my attention for more than 2 lines.
I still think that cards that are up there with the Eyes of Blue monsters and the Rulers are definitely not shit you should put in a phone game, let alone a phone game clearly aimed at casuals that haven't played the game since Pegasus was the main villain, but c'mon.

I wasn't around during the Rulers era, and I can already see why the paragraphs were needed: because only one of those lines is supposed to trigger each turn.

>Tea mill vs. Tea burn
>6 cards each
Feels like a Wind West quickdraw.

>my mill rekt by 3-Star Demo Magicians
The mill dream is dead ;_;

I was, I quit the game during that time and returned at the start of this year. Turns out the current meta decks are even worse to play against.

I leveled Mai and Bandit Keith up to 25 for their cards, who should I focus on now?

3demotion was poorly thought out given that they had a perfectly balanced alternative: a skill that puts Mausoleum of the Emperor on the field from duel start. That means the opponent can also use it, or at least has a chance to destroy the field spell and end the tribute spam.

Curse of Anubis from Odion is a good trap against most SDs and LDs.

Can I pvp with modded apk or is it too risky?

so this is how it feels to be autistic

v4 can
v6 cannot

Autists would just read the card a few times and then go about their day as normal.

t. somebody that plays the IRL game with an actual autist.

Modded APKs still have occasional crashes and timer issues online. The safest is probably running the New v4 and the Clean app simultaneously and switching them on the fly as you enter/exit PvP. Works for me.

gift gate retard

It depends on one factor nigger,
do you want to get banned or not?

If yes, then by all means go right ahead

Fuck your challenges Vaga-cuck

Rex dinos is only good for beatdown, faggot. Replace the electros with element saurus and throw a few wind tornados or anti spell shit and OtC those facedowns to hell.

1 card challenge is so piss easy with based gate guardian

Hey look, a good general for once

So the apkfags are the reason I've been getting fucked-up 501 reboots in my last few Plat matches? Sonofabitch.

This is what an actual dino deck looks like
You're welcome

Brainstorming cards to support Dimension Gate + Dark Monarch mill:
3-Star Demo skill
Chaos Zone
Soul Absorption
Amarylease
Card Breaker
Escape from the Dark Dimension
Different Dimension Gate
Storm
Wild Tornado

Hm. Dunno if I'm feeling it.

So... This dumb skill need some nerfs

Just turn the 3 star demotion into a 2 or 1 star demotion. Or make sure that this skill can only be activated once per duel.

>glossy EC

well meme'd my fellow redditor :') +1

>3 copies of Kuriboh/OtC/Econ
>2 Mirror Walls

That makes literally any vanilla beat down deck viable

Honestly, anyone playing this game that thinks this isn't just a return to DM-era's meta of cookie cutter builds is either fucking delusional or never experienced that metagame.

>using samefag Tea Burn

You deserve it

I think anybody who's made it to Plat would agree with you

2 out of every 3 duels is against HHG or Relinquished. Then the 3rd one is against a Tea burn player who goes first and then proceeds to draw their entire deck and win on turn one

It should only be usable after turn 5

Is the 3SD skill a reference to something in the original anime or GX?

But then you can drop 8 stars ez as well. Plus unless your opponent is also running big tribute monsters (so basically in a mirror match) they're still going to get fucked.

Show me your Elements Unite! build.

I really wish Konami would use the fucking ban and limited list already. They clearly collect and analyze all sorts of data on the game and in PVP they've nerfed and buffed skills. I know they know the majority of decks is nothing but 2-3 copies of Relinquished/Sphere/OTC/Mirror/ECon and then HHG being run as the only solid counter. It's incredibly unhealthy to the metagame and the actual reason why it feels so stagnant, I don't even bother trying to get past Gold once I hit it because it starts to become incredibly boring to play and I just mess around with theme and meme decks

I can't show you something that doesn't exist, user.

They need to nerf the 3 star demotion is what they need to do that shit is way too rampant I mean I went through 6 KoG matches against them and not just japs running it like they need to do away with it before qualifiers

Elementsaurus without a fire card.

is this bait

is this bait.

My Plat 3 streak's been broken 5 different times by none other than 3SD Dark Magician, Thousand Knives, and Champion's Vigilance. Konami's Duel Links sanity has finally snapped.

You think element saurus. Only has 1 effect? Do you there there is a fire dinosaur?
Well you're not wrong I have to susurvive some how.
What SR did you get?

The problem is that tier 1 decks (HHG/Relinq/GK) are exponentially better than tier 2 decks, there isn't much variety in the meta. Konami is well aware of this and it's why they added in 3 star demotion.

They know damn well it's one of the best skills in the game and they're just trying to make the meta more diverse. Now all the other tier 1 decks have to make adjustments to their decks to tech for 3SD if it continues to be this popular in high level play.

I'm in Plat playing with a HHG deck and haven't lost to a 3SD player yet. The games are always super close in the end but Ive been able to use my cards wisely and outplay them.

Baiting out their champion's vigilance(s) is key

i dont know man i started like a week ago i dont even have any enemy controllers

I assume it's a reference to Duelist Kingdom where the Paradox Brothers could summon the elementals without tributes because there was no tributes back then

That must be it, thanks.

and the 2k LP cost brings you to the 2k starting LP

Anyone else enjoy using cards no one might not or wouldn't use because at the moment I'm using Dark Magician Knight, I want to try Metal Red Eyes but summoning that is so consulted if only it worked like Knight's Title

Is the answer to nerfing 3sd just making the monsters summoned under 3sd stay that level if summoned? This would keep 3sd 7stars from using Champ vig and open them up to 4star ladybug

I hope there's a DMK or Metal Red-Eyes mat for even bothering with the cards. They're too niche for Casual play, much less Ranked.

The Dark Magician variant (Thousand Knives + Dark Magic Attack) would not be hindered much, though.

so guys i have 3500 gems left. i already have some decent deck and cards, but nothing i can use to farm or make a meta/metaproof deck. should i wait for a new box incase it fucks up current meta and has a lot of good cards? when are new boxes even released is there a date

Sure you have bud you win every game against everyone

someone give me a good unhappy deck please

ive got three unhappy girls and three rai meis

what else do i need?

cards to stall, like jars, javelin,

I use this for ishizu. You can sub the interception for whatever you want

Depends on what you want to farm. Seers, vassal/secret/union, serket and temple, etc all depend on the ld you want to farm.

nah but I can beat shitters who pop their vigilances to negate monster card effects then use OtC or e-con after

thanks for the replies, basically i started only 2 weeks ago and want to use some of my keys. i suppose i should farm keiba first as i have no enemy controllers, otherwise what would you say i should go for first? got thousands of keys to use

I hope Konami bans all apkfags soon.

Kaiba requires different cards to farm. The only LDs you can farm with unhappy are Yugi, Tea, Rex, Mai and ishizu. Im not sure about mako. You can farm lvl 40 paradox event too

This, but if you unlock Paradox Brothers, there's a relatively newish farming tactic for Kaiba that's at least decently consistent and probably the best you're going to get without 3x golden apples.

I have got the brothers unlocked and am leveling them right now, could you post what you are talkiing about im willing to give it a go

they would just switch to level 6 beaters like DMG and Beast of Talwar while starting to use more Enemy Controllers and stunshit

It's always funny watching an opponent steal a flipped Hiro's Scout in a vain attempt to avoid deck out (since the flip was on my side, thus making my opponent draw anyway).

I was just in a pvp duel against a Paradox fag and he played the new card Dimension Gate to banish his Dark Magician after I used my last OtC on it. I could've attack him directly for game right there, but I wasn't sure if the card effect would trigger before the LP damage and summon back his DM. Would it have?

>Still won next turn by destroying dimension gate with HHG and using and e-con take to kill him for game with his own DM

What's with this meme about the Prismatic Econ hate?

Was it a giveaway card or something?

Wait there is a v6 apk?

DG has the same timing as Sphere Kuriboh, if that helps.

How do I get rid of my apk?

shamelessly stolen from reddit

Basically there are two openings.

- If Kaiba summons a monster in attack mode besides DD warrior, immediately summon Gate Guardian and destroy it. This will put his lifepoints low enough that he can't run DD warrior into your guardian to banish it without dying. All he can do at that point is use enemy controller, use riryoku fields/dimension gates/windstorm of etaqua to cover. Ideally deny at all costs your guardian getting econ'd because he can sacrifice it for blue eyes or luster dragon in theory (I've never seen him actually sacrifice to destroy a monster unless it was weaker than what he's sacrificing for which gate guardian beats handily). Can end with Vassal and unions or if you're a fuckboy like me who got no union attack drops ((thank konami)), then sub vassal for and unions for piranha army, gift of the martyr, and riryoku if your biggest isn't BEUD or Master of Oz. When you've got one card in your deck left, set summoner of illusions. Kaiba won't attack a face down monster if you're going to deck out in two turns. Flip it on your turn, sac gate guardian for your big fusion, summon piranha army, storm off some shit to kill his backrow, and do the fucking thing.

- Alternatively, if Kaiba is a cuck and doesn't summon a monster or sets a monster, wait for him to play DD Warrior and sack it off on one of your elementals. From this point, you need to dimension hole one of them before he gets out blue eyes and kills the rest. He can only DD warrior 2 of them before needing blue eyes and once you special summon it back using the dimension hole, it'll be like a fresh [elemental name] and be able to use its effect, so Kaiba wont attack because he'll die from 2400+ direct attack damage. At that point, same exact strategy as previous.

Good luck, don't get e-con'd, get e-cons.

so what you're trying to say is that the effect activates before damage calculation. thanks user

How did you guys do the stage 59 quick victory against lvl 40 mai using joey mission? I'm only missing that for my 200 gem reward.

SEND HELP

Addendum to the post (since I just use golden apples to farm and am using insight and what I read on this technique for farming), Kaiba may not attack into you to retrigger the dimension gate. That's actually totally fine as long as he isn't killing you. Storming off his backrow on the final turn will destroy dimension gate which will let you bring back your elemental or gate guardian to be sacrificed.

thanks pal, need a few cards to get that list but lets see if i can make it work

Still lacking some cards to polish it up but does this look any good at the moment

I can probably suggest (vaguely) okay alternatives if it's not too many you're missing. There's plenty of ways to get a big fusion monster out on the last turn for example if summoner of illusions were the issue. Would require a bit of work but it shouldn't be too hard to draft a more budget version.