byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777
>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337
>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13058792
game.ss13.moe/logs/2015/09-September/17-Thursday.log
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU HAD ONE JOB

>Stingy McLingy was a ling the whole time

I failed you crew, what a fool I was

This is your bodyguard for today. Say something nice about them!

rin is cute!

There's nothing you can do. they wont blow their cover if they aren't stupid

At least I wont feel bad when the underequipped retard dies

Stuff your waifu today!

It dies good

She's cute! With my cum sputtering out of her snorting nostrils!

*blocks your path*

*blocks the hallway*

>pink hair
LUKA?

BEGOT YE WAIFU

WAIFUS ARE FOR _____

jesus fucking christ

plaguewalker, why do you keep spamming the same 2 fucking images over and over, jesus christ

It could happen to you

>someone else gets blamed for my shitposting
feels great

it's literally impossible to have a good thread.

report and hide the posts

It's deadpop right now. It's literally just two autists posting their fetish stuff that they do every thread. Once things pick up it will get better.

waifus were a mistake

Why won't the admins do anything about him? At this point at least 5% of each thread is just this guy being autistic.

Because metagrudging by impersonating a guy in the thread to bait shitbosts and samefagging with flamebait in order to get someone banned successfully is a terrible policy for a server

Last I heard, there's some EVIDENCE that strongly suggests or outright proves he's the one who started it. And play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And last I heard there's EVIDENCE that your a pedophile that scoops up children from parks, fuck them with your nasty syphilictic aids gonorrhea micropenis, then sell them off. The thread is anonymous so you can't use the thread for shit.

There are screenshots of him admitting to it on discord

You can't just ban people for shitposting, anyone can shitpost and the admins don't know who is the shitposter(s)

Sure he can take credit, but people can take credit for things they haven't done.

He's shitposting yes but he's hardly the only one shitposting as "rin", me for one, and there's also the people who are taking the bait which encourages more shitposting.

>You can't just ban people for shitposting
Shin

It was furshit and he was also spamming pomfs e-mail with furshit. If we want to ban people we don't like because of "shitposting" you'll be up on my list too.

What's your ckey?
I want to ban you for shitposting.

I know it's nothing new but admins is it that hard to come up with some things to make round a little more interesting? You have departments like engineering or science that have some work to do at roundstart and then they usually can fuck off and sit in bar.
You could for example send message from centcomm that they just got huge contract from some military company or government for 10 durands and stealth ship, spawn admin as some kind of Construction Director with shuttle blueprints with him, send propulsions and other unobtainable shuttle parts and have crew build it, load the durands and admin will then take newly build shuttle to centcomm. Prize could be for example a shitton of bananium and phazon or access to otherwise unobtainable research. Or just open the gateway more often.
I remember this one time crew built wooden shuttle in escape, badmins spawned engines, centcomm sent a message saying it's blocking the dock and they need to use it to get to centcomm, it was hilarious.

Yeah, it is. You spend all the time setting stuff up and A: nobody gives a shit B: They just kill anyone you send. C: They use anything you send to kill each other as nonantag D: Antags finally do something. Something usually being onehuman/singuloose and you wasted all that time spawning and editing shit. Furthermore, a captain can simply do that shit if they didn't use Charisma as their dump stat.

The crew can already get plenty of phazon and bananium. enough for one for every crewman. Even if they just get-item shit from the vault, it's generally a bad idea that then leads to butthurt, salt, deadmin he shitposting that you will never get away from. There's no reason to and the playerbase reminds them of it every day.

>Furthermore, a captain can simply do that shit if they didn't use Charisma as their dump stat.
implying that faxes get acknowledged ever

You don't even need that, load them up into the Integrity restorer room with a couple jugs of fuel and a bunch of hyper cells. It's the same as having mining locker up monster corpses and dumping laz capsules and injectors, ordering flamer mix and tanks from atmos, or buying out a shuttle of weapon crates to sock away to arm the crew if it come to it

You don't even need charisma, just make a max cap bomb and ahelp "respond to my fax or I blow this station sky fucking high"
Set the bomb on a timer and manually keep increasing it to 10 seconds whenever it drops to below 5, that way even if they ban you they can't stop the bomb before it goes off.

>delete bomb

I'll never understand how someone can be so mundane and repetitive.

Ooooor they just delete your mob

Phazon and bananium were just examples. The killing part can be easily avoided if you don't spawn vox/wizard/clown/any other nonhuman, and if some shitter still attempts to murder bussed person just ban them.
I'm pretty sure there would be plenty of people who would give a shit, and if you are afraid time spent on editing stuff would be wasted just do something not requiring much editing, like "we need this and this, we will send shuttle soon" and use one of existing centcomm shuttles.
Just a simple bus limited to build some stuff, load it up, get reward is better than nothing.

They kill humans all the time too and many of the times people were simply warned for being murdercunts during a bus there were gigantic uproars. I get that you're new and all but there's a reason none of us do "fun" anymore outside once in a great while

Is BYOND used for anything besides SS13? I mean do people actually play whatever any of the other games are?

Basically no

how are you this retarded

I'm new?

People do play Eternia and Dragon Universe, Eternia is a fun(ish) game

The mechanic should be given the RPE at roundstart and machine upgrades should be better, like chem dispenser being able to save recipes or instant fabrication for autolathe/protolathe.

also give the workshop a recycling machine it's possible to recycle anything, even weapons into metal, glass, plastic, plasma, etc.

"Please knot me after injecting me with female Tajaran SE".

lurk moar

Jesus fucking christ you entitled shitcock. There's a whole recycling room you can flush your dumpster parts to. Yes, your gadget bag first empties into it. You're entirely capable of just popping the machine, alt-clicking and spending 8 seconds shoving better shit in. The only reason we have bad upgrades, unlike tg, is because literally nobody here that can spend even a fraction of the time they spend griefing in an atmospherics simulator doing tutorials instead so they can make better upgrades. Protolathe already gains speed according to the quality of its upgrade.

Build a recycling furnace, you're the damn mechanic.

>give the job that already can do everything the upgraded parts switching method because I'm trash
Why?

>Osteopyrum, created by mixing opium and formic acid. Each tick, it has a 20% chance to heal one random broken bone in the player's body, as well as heal that limb just enough so that the bone doesn't re-break immediately. When it does so, the player is dealt burn damage to that limb equal to the healed brute damage, plus 20 extra.

man shadow really loves his plants

There's very little headroom to use to give any reason to actually make shit

Which waifu will you target in the next purge?

The admin that gives the go-ahead for the purge. I'm going to swap their arms with their legs, mount their butt on their neck, and implant their head in their groin. Finally they'll look like the asshat they really are.

>admins playing on purge
>when thet can observe and abuse buttons
Also there won't be a third purge

I can glitch into the thunderdome and be a little shit to their test dummies. That's when I'm gonna punch those kiddos right in the kissers until they ahegao just like the little fuckpuppets want

You didn't explain to me why it shouldn't be given RPEs.

>You're entirely capable of just popping the machine, alt-clicking and spending 8 seconds shoving better shit in.
And that's exactly why having a gadget bag is useless and having RPEs just make the job more convenient without being unbalanced, I don't know why you're both acting as if I'm asking for tier 3 parts and machines that make whatever I want at round start, I'm talking about making the job slightly more convenient and making it actually useful to the station.

This post makes me think I'm talking to people that either never played mechanic or only ever played it once, but the recycling furnace does not recycle any precious resources, I went ahead and tried this again on the test server to see if things changed but they didn't, I don't know if it's broken or if that's just how it's suppose to work but either way it has to be changed.

Say no to Purg3
Say yes to bay-day

Bay day is too hard to define and too difficult to get the playerbase to do and impossible to administrate

APE ESCAPE GAME MODE WHEN

ye, bay is fundamentally different (although it's become a little more recognizable in terms of servers like Veeky Forums with their new map the torch)

It's power creep. You filthy duplicates never should have existed in the first place. You already got a milk and you keep wanting fucking cookies. Kill yourself.

For the most part, most coders don't even know the recycler exists so the vast majority of the items added in all these years don't have what it reads for it.

>It's power creep
How it's a power creep? You yourself said it only takes 8 seconds to replace parts so how is it a power creep to lower the time?

Again, you're acting as if it would be overpowered when it's not and you're typing like assblasted scientist when I want to separate the Mechanic from just being a low-powered scientist by centering it on building better machines, pods and even possibly device upgrades.

huge* power creep, I understand it'll make the job faster, but the job you're talking about expands to a bunch of machines around the station and requires the mechanic to load up on parts before going around and fixing things.

Idea for Bay Day:
Headmin me and let me handle it.
t. Dense RP Ideologue

Go away that's my word you're using

It is. If you want to upgrade machines, upgrade them. Upgrades that are worth it, are powerful and going forward, upgrades that are added or improved will be powerful. either you need to put in a teensy smidgen of work for it or there's going to be a halocaust of nerfs to the new upgrades because that much bullshit can't be justified when it's not even a little speedbump

Mechanic should be removed outright. because all it is, is a scientist. Shove the pod bay into a civ job and everything's better.

Wish every station had chappie soulshards like meta, those are always amusing. maybe a soulshard with more constricted shade rules

Dense RP is my original idea, laddie.

I wish bay day actually was gonna happen, it won the vote!!

Bold-faced lie
I will search the full logs since forever don't think I won't

>Upgrades that are worth it
Don't exist.

>either you need to put in a teensy smidgen of work for it or there's going to be a halocaust of nerfs to the new upgrades because that much bullshit can't be justified when it's not even a little speedbump
If it's so small then why are you bitching about me suggesting giving the mechanic an RPE?

Either it's small and doesn't matter or it's huge and does matter and definitely affects the way the mechanic works in a big way, as someone who plays Mechanic a lot it's just convenience even if the coders were to implement every upgrade buff I recommended having the RPE would still just be convenience, it can't upgrade machines without parts and that's what research is for, researching better parts other than that the mechanic is just someone who upgrade machines faster than normally.

I mean what's the point if the scientist is the one who hands out RPEs and everyone can get their upgrades done quicker without the mechanic existing at all?

What's even the point of having an opinion on the matter when you don't even think the job should exist? If anything you should be agreeing with me to separate the mechanic further from being scientist but instead you're projecting some weird hatred you have for whoever implemented it onto me.

I'm gonna be WAITING.
Nah probably I'll go to McDonald's and buy a large strawberry milkshake and then be WAITING.

v. important serb poll
strawpoll.me/13058792

GOOD because it takes a while.
We have like 17 GB of logs, it's not tiny

Because it's still something that needs to be in the way. You shouldn't upgrade a whole department in under 3 minutes giving them faster better clones, more chems, faster chem regeneration, faster cook times, etc. It completely defeats the purpose of needing an upgrade in the first place.

The mechanic is a duplicate of an rnd scientist. You leech off of their work but you can't increase the tech. You have to build your own duplicate lathe. There's nothing in the office that can't be in rnd. It was born solely from autists of the worst kind who mentally could not bear the idea of doing rnd and machine work because of the association of the scientist title. Get your head out of your ass then cut it off faggot.

>fur
>but also hair

game.ss13.moe/logs/2015/09-September/17-Thursday.log Earliest hit
What now commie

Is kammerjunk actually shiggypiggy?

How dare you

How dane you

No idea what you're on about, it's fairly difficult to navigate large text files on a phone, but I'm fairly certain that I coined the term Dense RP and started a vote what sort of RP would people like, and ultimately Dense RP prevailed.
I might have a questionable legacy, but I, Shiggypiggy, am the sole autéur of the phenomenon of Dense Roleplay.

What the FUCK I'm offended

I guess ruskie phones have yet to invent Search Page :^(

>shiggypiggy gets btfo 2 years in the past by the based swede

I guess vote options aren't logged either :^(
The term is mine and I was the sole reason for its popularity. Stop trying to tarnish my already questionable meme legacy.

But they are! It's just that timestamps matter
The vote before this said "ARE YOU READY" and the vote before that said "Extended when"
Your memes end here

I still cannot agree that the idea of Dense Roleplay is yours, because as I keep telling you, without my efforts to popularize it, it would be another stillborn meme. I had the means to nourish the meme baby and I did, resulting in it becoming a healthy meme adult.
Without me, there'd be no Dense RP as we know it. I'm the Elon Musk of Dense RP, if it was PayPal or SpaceX. I'm the one who saw the potential in the meme and adopted it early.
You're just another meme hobo trying to get your piece of my pie!

I want my meme royalties god dammit

See you in meme court, my people will contact your people if you can afford any

>elon musk
Souhei??

No, it is I, the illustrious Shiggypiggy.

>Elon Musk of Dense RP,
You could of said literally anyone else and you chose the worse example of someone """innovating""" something.

That was a nice round, very relaxed and comfy.

The hell is 'Dense RP'?

>be me
>hate Rin
>post in an anyomous thread
>tell everyone I'm Rin
>really annoy the shit out of everyone by giving bait replies, purposefully say all the wrong things and never apologize
>Make another anonymous post about how Rin likes to talk shit in the thread and then say they never said it on Discord where we can actually confirm their identity
>Now everyone hates Rin, and will never trust Rin's denials of what was in the thread
>Valids secured.

>now everyone hates rin
No, only pathetic pissbabbies like you circle jerking each other. You're in the minority
No one with any sense bothers with your thread shitposting