Warcraft wowg

Excuse me /wowg/. EXCUSE ME.

Do you see this in my hand? Yes it is exactly what you think it is.

Look at the lockout, is it saved?

Well if not then PLEASE do not disturb me until I've had my morning mount run.

I will NOT ask again, I will not be held responsible for my actions if you proceed to talk to me beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UDD5DiSz-A&list=PL6HWv8KDh7kqAm4B9TV_wsa2f_l_gN9Wb&index=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU STOP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

xth for nelfs.

me irl

xth for paladin warriors
anyone on defias?

Jokes aside that looks pretty damn cool, i haven't played a plate class since WoD so im out of the plate mog scene.

9/10 imo

prefer fem gnomes and goblins

paladin tiers are mostly great

void / old god expac

Too bad Paladin is a boring, braindead class for retards and kids who love le ebin DEUS VULT XD memes.

Paladin is what you make of it desu.

I roleplay a xenophobic muslim paladin. My headcanon is that since I'm highlord now, I'm enforcing sharia law throughout azeroth and systematically converting light worship to islam. 5 times a day I stop what I'm doing and make salah(prayer). Since there's no mecca in azeroth I face towards the sunwell in Quel'Danas. I have a macro bound to judgement so when I cast it my character speaks randomly generated arabic phrases. I'm white and agnostic irl, not totally sure why I do this but it's the only way I can play the game at this point

>we are degraded to sc2 level OP
>it's A-OK

into the fucking trash you all og

Got neither of those unfortunately.

Nah wowg still has the g in it
We aren't that purposely nonchalant/ironic yet

that's why I play a DK and mog myself in paladin tier

Who do i need to /w to get an invite to the AD EU guild?

You already posted that dumb shit in the previous thread and nobody payed attention to you. Here, have a (you) for the effort of going through typing that out and be on your way.

Dieting until your tummy is flat is best in life

I think it has potential he just needs an accompanying image and then to post it every two threads for about a week

sad

Fury or prot warrior for 7.2.5?

Just dinged my warrior and my guild is letting me do either one for split runs, which is more FUN?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So at 400 fishing skill and 30Arcane Lures, what would be a conservative estimate for how long to complete Bigger Fish To Fry?

Does fishing skill even affect anything for this?

Fury by far if you have the gear to make your rotation flow smoothly. But I dislike tanking in general, I need to pay way too much attention and my mistakes are spotted way too easily for me to care to do it on a regular basis. Melee DPS is the most fun thing to be in Legion.

I finished the whole quest chain from fishing 400 to the legendary artifact in 3-4 hours total without buying any lure off the AH. It really depends on how lucky you get, though. Don;t think fishing skill matters much, but all of the rare fishes you catch give you +5 to fishing if you toss them back, and sometimes you will catch a bunch of the rare fishes in a row before your rare lure expires.

You can buy the bait for the rare fish on the auction house.

Best class for male Troll?
Best balance of Racelore appropriateness and gear aesthetic?

Trying to decide between Survival Hunter and Shaman, but I'm not the most knowledgeable about Trolls.

already have every class at 110, so class 'fun' levels aren't really an issue. Probably exclusively playing in the Old World for funsies

>these fucking mog event rewards

BC SET RECOLORS AND QUEST GREENS
L M A O

Shadow Priest. The Loa be whisperin', mon!

Only acceptable classes for male troll is spriest and fury warrior

Thanks a bunch user, had a few of those rare hermits on my first lure and haven't fished up a single rare lure for 3 Arcane Lure uses now . How bad is the fishyAP grind for the Artifact? Abilities on it look fun, but apparently the fishyAP doesn't scale with AK.

Even the non-Arcane Rare lures? That seems convenient. Is the rest of the questline even longer than Bigger Fish to Fry? Otherwise this seems almost too easy. RNG for the rare fish aside, of course

Best healer for mythic/mythic plus? Gonna be playing with friends and we need a healer. Don't really want to be active on the offensive side, just kinda wanna heal.

Resto shaman will be the best next patch, r druid is always a safe bet

Druid

>Spriest
Thanks anons, but I thought Shaman was supposedly the closer to Loa? Are there even any good Troll Voodoo cloth sets?

>Fury
Whilst I'm not complaining, why?

What do I name her /wowg/?

Thanks friends.

>but I thought Shaman was supposedly the closer to Loa?
Loa are any being powerful enough to be worthy of worship. The Old Gods and the Light are just as much Loa as the elements are

There is a scenario before you get the rod but that's about it.
Being able to change into a fish and leave even druids in your wake is worth doing the fishing on its own.

Spicybutt

Loa are mostly wild gods but trolls being druids wasn't in vanilla so people get triggered by that

How long does it take to farm 124.508 gold?

Jadis
Frostie
Ladylich
Chillvanas
Garithosa
Frozina

Thanks user, that makes sense.
I thought they were more specific, like Wild Gods.
Any good cloth Voodoo sets

0.5 milliseconds

I love the traits on it, but how bad's the grind?
Is it as bad as Artifacts would be without AK? Simce there's apparently no AK for fishyAP?

You can easily level it to get all the gold traits in no time if you go fish in Stormheim. There is a lure there that lets you fish in otherwise invisible ponds across the maps, and it results in you getting a ton of rare fish. Any rare fish you catch AFTER you complete the artifact questline gives you AP for your rod. Maybe an hour or two of fishing after the quest line and you will have all the traits you want to have.

It gets pretty silly very quickly.
I just got the main traits and left it.
It's 50 AP fer rare fish and my cost per trait is now at 6840, with 10 traits to go.

hello this is noam

the traditional Loa are wild gods, but anything a troll worships is a Loa

Thanks user.
What lure is this?

That sounds unfun levels of grindy, considering the rarity of both fish amd lures.

Thanks anons , this makes a lot more sense than I thought it would.

Still not sure how I feel about non-Spriest Troll Priests though.

Ancient Vrykul Ring. You will need to fish it up once for your Bigger Fish to Fry achievement, then after you are done with the questline you cna go looking for it again to fish up some artifact power fish.

Keep in mind that the rare fish you fished up before you complete the quest DOES NOT convert into AP fish after you are done with the quest.

Not that one but Rusty Queenfish Brooch works the same way, you jam it on your rod and pools appear which are guaranteed to give you a rare fish every time and the pool lasts as long as you have the buff.
Also lures last 8% longer per trait you purchase in the rod
You can just mindlessly fish one for a while and get huge AP and you usually fish up another lure

Oh, Protip™
Each zone has 3 lures and you cant pick up more than one of each lure. So if you carry the other two lures from a zone you will get the 3rd lure more often. I almost always get another Rusty Queenfish Brooch every time i fish in the pools with that method

>throw glaive + bloodlet + glaive legendary is 500k dps ON IT'S OWN with NOTHING else happening when hit on 3 targets

that's fucking insane. i'm only at 870 ilvl too with no enchants or anything

I see people unable to even do 300k dps with 900ilvl

being a DPS is so easy wtf

>when you mount farm at 5am with the window open while the cold air goes down your spine and you expierience a out of body expierience

youtube.com/watch?v=2UDD5DiSz-A&list=PL6HWv8KDh7kqAm4B9TV_wsa2f_l_gN9Wb&index=9

300k dps was what people were doing in the first wek before raids even dropped

Icynips

Thanks a ton anons, was putting this off until I got to a gear level I was happy to leave myself at, so I'm a bit behind on information.
Thanks anons, really appreciate the help.

female vocalist?? meme music

reposting from
got a question about the fishing turney.
so i wanna try today to go for the ring. im reading the wowhead page and a lot of info seems to be inconsistent. im playing on eu and i assume the turney starts on sunday 2pm server time. however people have reported that shit starts on mondays sometimes or the woldquest pops up without any tastyfish pools showing up.
others say there arent any tastyfish pools anymore and instead you can fish from any pool to get them.

can someone clear that shit up for me?

No problem. Glad to answer a genuine question on this thread instead of seeing shitty avatarfagging 24/7.

>turney

never mind this is noam

please elaborate

>timewalking quest is still bugged

turn a mint

working as intended

cute fangs

I'd be fine if that was true

Are there any better swords I can use for my tmog?

Didn't mean to reply

Is there a character you leveled to cap this expansion and regretted it?

For me its Warlock.

every single class

twice

maybe, but there are definitely better boots and legs you can use than those ones with the fucking off-color blue. as long as the colors match or are neutral you have a lot of leeway for weapons so choose what you like that looks the least terrible

What happened to the AD EU guild? How is it called? Does it have any girls in it yet or is it a complete sausagefest?

>tfw its already 70+ degrees at night where i live and almost reaching 90 in mid day so that option is gone until september or october

What kind of pack are you using and ca we get a front view ?

nah, I was just looking for one with those pieces

Warrior

warrior, shaman, druid, rogue, and mage

i wish some of the legion legendaries were heirlooms. imagine levelling with something like frizzo's fingertrap. hell i wish you could do m+ for levelling, like imagine running a +15 razorfen kraul for extra exp.

regretting leveling disc priest.
atonement was a mistake. the gameplay style is so bad it just agitates me. i want damage reflect on shields to be a thing again.
i do enjoy ferals and afflocks though. afflocks are great this expansion. i only wish the half a second global cooldown would be active outside of pvp.
currently leveling a resto shaman and a brewmaster monk. liking what is see so far but the monk kinda lacks good aoe. i guess the ox statue fixes that later.

i wish something from the gear i aquire would matter next xpac

>2-0-1-7
>having more than 1 main toon you play on

>another local e-celeb thread
i thought this wasn't reddit

>level one character
>its shit/unfun
>Better stick to it!

Why, though?

you're on the wrong imageboard bud, everyone already left to the new one

>he doesn't play an alliance and horde toon respectively

I levled my main as a MW monk

biggst mistake I could have possibly made, made me quit after like 3 months of it

I regret quitting too, I should have just rerolled to a paladin or something, but back at launch the game with no catchup was absolutely cancer so I doubt I would have been able to go through with it

Come back as Deathknight for best story.

Or Druid for best levelling experience.

Don't come back now that you're finally free though

what was wrong with it?

soothing mists

>did all my Cata timewalks
>only one person died to Ozruk
>only one person died to Azril
>did Grim Batol twice with no wipes
>never did Vortex Pinnacle at all
what a waste of time

everything, for PvE at least it's the worst spec in the game from launch until now it's just total trash

No utility = can't get into super high end mythic guilds and mythic + is a fucking nightmare. As a healer having no fucking utility you're useless. DPS has more utility than a healer is an absolute fucking travesty
HPS is lowest in the game and other classes only get better scaling with gear while MW never gets better with tier bonuses or anything
mana cost is absolutely fucking stupid with no way to recover mana just spend less for 10 seconds
2/4 of the stats you can get are garbage (haste is bad because you run OOM even faster, mastery only works on half your spells)
Anyone in a guild/group/anything will ALWAYS pick any other class over yours, even if your ilvl is higher by like 10 they'd always prefer the other classes

And on top of all that it's 10 times harder to play than the other healers and requires positioning yourself well to play optimally AND you waste so much of your healing on vivify/essence font because of bad targeting

Nobody should play MW

E V E R

thats what u get for playing a pvp healer

i feel autistic lads i did like 2 months ago on 3 alts the tw weekly

good mw are fucking annoying in pvp